Rubrankings.com
Ferrant Lax Mexico City
The hottest girls are here
Top Escorts
Live Escorts
Top Tier Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
Best Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
The hottest girls are here
Top Escorts
Live Escorts
Top Tier Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
Best Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
The hottest girls are here
Top Escorts
Live Escorts
Top Tier Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
Best Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory

Thread: Escort Reports

+ Add Report
Page 122 of 974 FirstFirst ... 22 72 112 113 114 115 116 117 118 119 120 121 122 123 124 125 126 127 128 129 130 131 132 172 222 622 ... LastLast
Results 1,816 to 1,830 of 14600
This forum thread is moderated by Admin
  1. #12785

    Old and tired

    https://skipthegames.com/posts/fort-...x/332849905517

    Extremely nice lady but the body has seen better days. Not as bad as " garden of Eden", which is no garden at all, but passed her good years. I will pass big time on both. Just my opinion.

  2. #12784

    Cute but big

    https://skipthegames.com/posts/fort-...n/623262238025

    She is a cute girl but bigger than pics. If you ok with that I recommend. Low budget inn in NFM.

  3. #12783

    Link

    Quote Originally Posted by ThickAndCream9  [View Original Post]
    When visiting Kelli with and (I) watch out for the first pot hole entering the resort area. I have seen smaller in Vietnam believe me. Thank God great blow job, and the pussy is so tight she has lube on hand for the fun. This girl needs a better place to entertain and she would do a lot better. As some of you know already, and those of you who don't. Do drop in it is well worth the bang for the buck you will be spending. Ciao mongers.
    Link please.

  4. #12782

    Pot hole

    When visiting Kelli with and (I) watch out for the first pot hole entering the resort area. I have seen smaller in Vietnam believe me. Thank God great blow job, and the pussy is so tight she has lube on hand for the fun. This girl needs a better place to entertain and she would do a lot better. As some of you know already, and those of you who don't. Do drop in it is well worth the bang for the buck you will be spending. Ciao mongers.

  5. #12781

    Awwwww

    Now that's A good little girl.
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails IMG_20251014_143835.jpg‎  

  6. #12780

    Strange

    Quote Originally Posted by ReallyNone  [View Original Post]
    She also changes her phone # almost daily. Starts smelling fishy. I'm out.
    Yea I was really hoping someone has seen her. Something just not right all around. But. I did text with her again. And I did bring that up.

    And she sent me a short video clip that seemed shot in real time. And she naked in her pics. One minute she in Collier next Ft Myers. I almost pulled the plug had she been in Collier. But yes. Something seems very off.

  7. #12779
    Quote Originally Posted by BlackNWhite  [View Original Post]
    I did text with whomever it is. Seems to be a girl sent me couple face shots but something seemed off. I started to get a PO PO feel.
    She also changes her phone # almost daily. Starts smelling fishy. I'm out.

  8. #12778

    She's real

    Quote Originally Posted by Thunter  [View Original Post]
    I'd guess fake. I've seen those pics and that face in other parts of the country. Multiple city listings may mean scammer.
    She is also a little whacky. We talked a few months ago. She spoke like she was looking for more of a sugar baby situation. She wanted me to take her out to dinner first. Back then she said nothing under 5 so at least that seems to have improved. LOL Let someone else TOFTT.

  9. #12777

    Samatha

    I had a job in Punta Gorda so I decided to check out some local talent. I called Samatha and we talked and set up meet and greet. Very easy to find near the Sunseeker resort. A private house. Her pics are accurate and recent. Started with BBBJ and daty. GFE. I will repeat. $50 for hhr.

    https://skipthegames.com/posts/fort-...a/680623725981

  10. #12776

    Nurse Jess

    Is anyone knows about Nurse Jess any info on her?

    Pm is ok thank you in advance.

  11. #12775

    Texted

    Quote Originally Posted by ReallyNone  [View Original Post]
    I love her looks just my type. Tried at least 5 occasions in last 3-4 months to connect via txt -says no calls- but no answer. She's having an ad on SB but no answer either.

    Unless some monger on here has seen her I'm thinking fake or a dude playing smart in his moms basement.
    I did text with whomever it is. Seems to be a girl sent me couple face shots but something seemed off. I started to get a PO PO feel.

  12. #12774
    Quote Originally Posted by CapeScape  [View Original Post]
    Looks like she is here for the season but has anyone tried her lately?

    https://skipthegames.com/posts/fort-...s/331168008316
    Funny story with is one.

    5-6 years ago I was doing a girl up in FM hotel, during the deed she goes "you seem like you love having fun, my gf has a room next door and she could join us". I says sure thing, so she calls her up and before you know it here she is (Rebecca) knocking on the door. OMFG! When I saw her I got dressed and ran out the door. She looked awful even back then.

    If you know you know.

    RN out.
    Last edited by ReallyNone; 10-08-25 at 12:56. Reason: clarification

  13. #12773

    Same here

    Quote Originally Posted by BlackNWhite  [View Original Post]
    Look at the ass on this one.

    https://skipthegames.com/posts/fort-...s/004589399262

    Sweet Jesus in Heaven Lord have mercy on my soul. I texted her prices average. But that's an ass going to need a good hr.
    I love her looks just my type. Tried at least 5 occasions in last 3-4 months to connect via txt -says no calls- but no answer. She's having an ad on SB but no answer either.

    Unless some monger on here has seen her I'm thinking fake or a dude playing smart in his moms basement.

  14. #12772

    BandW

    Quote Originally Posted by BlackNWhite  [View Original Post]
    Just a FYI. I did see this girl couple times its been awhile. But she looks better in person. Really really cool girl. Not a clock watcher. Gets right to the point. BBBJ. Covered full service. Nice tits to suck on. But as I said. She really really cool.

    https://skipthegames.com/posts/fort-...a/176880678652
    I sent you a PM about her. Any other details?

  15. #12771

    Oppsi

    Quote Originally Posted by FisherKing  [View Original Post]
    I saw Rebeca last year because I thought her photos looked pretty good and I was looking for a mature provider. When I got to her location and saw her I should have started running. But unfortunately my small head has a mind of its own. The only way I could get off was to close my eyes and fantasize while she was blowing me. There are MUCH better options out there.
    I only did that one time. NFM. One looks like hunch back of Noter Dame. I was going real slow looking for her house. She came out all bent over & shit. I floored it and wouldn't you know it I didn't even get 2 houses putt putt backfire stalls.

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
High Class Companions
The Velvet Rooms
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
High Class Companions
The Velvet Rooms
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
High Class Companions
The Velvet Rooms

Protected by Copyscape