Thread: Asian ads
+
Add Report
Results 526 to 540 of 2250
-
10-16-25 07:23 #1725Senior Member

Posts: 186Did you get a chance to get a peek at Arika by chance? I know when I've been there you may catch a glimpse of another provider in the hall or the kitchen table. I'm hoping she is better looking in person than her pics.
Originally Posted by WitchDoc13
[View Original Post]
-
10-15-25 20:47 #1724Senior Member

Posts: 218Nana
Met Nana and you are right on, not very deep and controls the length with her legs. Did let me use my thumb. Will try the other if anyone already did love some info.
-
10-15-25 12:45 #1723Senior Member

Posts: 47Well, Indian may save you if you visit. I was told by the butler that Nana and Arika don't see AA. Looks like it is by girl.
Originally Posted by IBuyIt2
[View Original Post]
-
10-15-25 09:05 #1722Senior Member

Posts: 35Nana
Trys to control your movement when you are in missionary with her legs.
Originally Posted by Jlart123
[View Original Post]
-
10-14-25 20:36 #1721Senior Member

Posts: 52Just to put my 2 cents in, I have been there 5 or 6 times with no issue (I guess that means I'm not packing), but on one occasion, The Butler commented that I'm noted as being Indian, LOL. He mentioned it because he could see I was not. Maybe I initially dodged the stereotype because the handler thinks I'm Indian and got assigned those stereotypes instead, LOL. By the way, is The Butler still there? Last time I went, it was only the girls. I got to get back out there.
Originally Posted by UseEmeNot
[View Original Post]
-
10-14-25 19:26 #1720Senior Member

Posts: 186Fights you a bit? Could you elaborate on this comment please.
Originally Posted by EzRydr01
[View Original Post]
-
10-14-25 19:19 #1719Senior Member

Posts: 186Refund Clarification
What Nana told me was that there's no refund once the penis goes inside of the vagina.
Originally Posted by KillDatAss4479
[View Original Post]
-
10-14-25 19:06 #1718Senior Member

Posts: 47Real? Though, did she cater to you though? Might be my biggest different between some of the girls. Some of them take their time and give a service, some just are here to see you out the door.
Originally Posted by EzRydr01
[View Original Post]
-
10-14-25 19:05 #1717Senior Member

Posts: 47I'm not fair skin, so I can also say no passing the common sense test either. I did not have a problem and have been multiple times.
Originally Posted by KillDatAss4479
[View Original Post]
Pin and Lev are gems. I wouldn't say I'm hung, but I received a comment for my size prior to beginning. I will say Pin did not care LOL. Pin went to work and kept getting more into it the more I gave her. YMMV though.
I will likely not see Nana or Arika and wait for the viet or korean ladies. They have been more fun and these japanese girls are cute, but cannot take pipe for sh*.
-
10-14-25 17:44 #1716Senior Member

Posts: 240Got me self conscious
I've been to HC 4 x now. I'm a milk chocolate black guy. No escaping the common sense test.
I've Pin, Chisato, Saki, and Lev.
They've all said I had a big dick. Most squirmed it was too deep. Said they can't take it and pleaded to switch positions. But damn, I've never had my money refunded! These lying ass bitches!!
I'm a solid 8" My memory was that Chisato aggressively wanted all of it though. The other girls asked me not to go so deep. Personally, if Chisato returns. I'm booking 2 hours and dropping a bag to push for Greek too.
Anyways, congrats my dude.
-
10-14-25 13:46 #1715Senior Member

Posts: 93Big Dick
LOL. Enough said.
Originally Posted by Jlart123
[View Original Post]
-
10-14-25 12:12 #1714Senior Member

Posts: 35Nana HC
Nana is really skinny, young, with a pretty face and cute body. No ass and B cup. She wraps her legs around you and fights you a bit. It was OK and IMO should be a 240 girl. Go for it if that appeals to you but I wouldn't repeat.
-
10-14-25 07:40 #1713Senior Member

Posts: 186That's what the said. Maybe it's because they realized I was black and wanted to storke my ego when asking me to leave LOL. IDK man.
Originally Posted by TheCreature
[View Original Post]
-
10-13-25 14:17 #1712Senior Member

Posts: 257Dick too big?
So you are being turned away because your dick is too big? Share some of the wealth. How big we talking?
Originally Posted by Jlart123
[View Original Post]
-
10-13-25 09:59 #1711Senior Member

Posts: 63Tos Vera
Thanks for the post. She's coming to Charlotte on Wednesday, according to the site. I plan on booking her.
Originally Posted by FranzB
[View Original Post]










Reply With Quote





