High Class Companions
Live Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
The hottest girls are here
High Class Companions
Live Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
The hottest girls are here
High Class Companions
Live Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
The hottest girls are here

Thread: Asian ads

+ Add Report
Page 37 of 151 FirstFirst ... 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 87 137 ... LastLast
Results 541 to 555 of 2258
This blog is moderated by See200
  1. #1718
    Quote Originally Posted by EzRydr01  [View Original Post]
    Nana is really skinny, young, with a pretty face and cute body. No ass and B cup. She wraps her legs around you and fights you a bit. It was OK and IMO should be a 240 girl. Go for it if that appeals to you but I wouldn't repeat.
    Real? Though, did she cater to you though? Might be my biggest different between some of the girls. Some of them take their time and give a service, some just are here to see you out the door.

  2. #1717
    Quote Originally Posted by KillDatAss4479  [View Original Post]
    I've been to HC 4 x now. I'm a milk chocolate black guy. No escaping the common sense test.

    I've Pin, Chisato, Saki, and Lev.

    They've all said I had a big dick. Most squirmed it was too deep. Said they can't take it and pleaded to switch positions. But damn, I've never had my money refunded! These lying ass bitches!!

    I'm a solid 8" My memory was that Chisato aggressively wanted all of it though. The other girls asked me not to go so deep. Personally, if Chisato returns. I'm booking 2 hours and dropping a bag to push for Greek too.

    Anyways, congrats my dude.
    I'm not fair skin, so I can also say no passing the common sense test either. I did not have a problem and have been multiple times.

    Pin and Lev are gems. I wouldn't say I'm hung, but I received a comment for my size prior to beginning. I will say Pin did not care LOL. Pin went to work and kept getting more into it the more I gave her. YMMV though.

    I will likely not see Nana or Arika and wait for the viet or korean ladies. They have been more fun and these japanese girls are cute, but cannot take pipe for sh*.

  3. #1716

    Got me self conscious

    I've been to HC 4 x now. I'm a milk chocolate black guy. No escaping the common sense test.

    I've Pin, Chisato, Saki, and Lev.

    They've all said I had a big dick. Most squirmed it was too deep. Said they can't take it and pleaded to switch positions. But damn, I've never had my money refunded! These lying ass bitches!!

    I'm a solid 8" My memory was that Chisato aggressively wanted all of it though. The other girls asked me not to go so deep. Personally, if Chisato returns. I'm booking 2 hours and dropping a bag to push for Greek too.

    Anyways, congrats my dude.

  4. #1715

    Big Dick

    Quote Originally Posted by Jlart123  [View Original Post]
    That's what the said. Maybe it's because they realized I was black and wanted to storke my ego when asking me to leave LOL. IDK man.
    LOL. Enough said.

  5. #1714

    Nana HC

    Nana is really skinny, young, with a pretty face and cute body. No ass and B cup. She wraps her legs around you and fights you a bit. It was OK and IMO should be a 240 girl. Go for it if that appeals to you but I wouldn't repeat.

  6. #1713
    Quote Originally Posted by TheCreature  [View Original Post]
    So you are being turned away because your dick is too big? Share some of the wealth. How big we talking?
    That's what the said. Maybe it's because they realized I was black and wanted to storke my ego when asking me to leave LOL. IDK man.

  7. #1712

    Dick too big?

    So you are being turned away because your dick is too big? Share some of the wealth. How big we talking?

    Quote Originally Posted by Jlart123  [View Original Post]
    As a black monger I have always experienced it's a roll of the dice so to speak trying to book with most Asian providers. They will certainly ask for age, ethnicity, or both up front. In my case I am on the light skin shade of black, and have always said that I am a Latino when asked and if they ask further I say I'm Dominican or Puerto Rican. That being said this worked at HC and got me verified and in the door. I've been four times but two of those times I left with a refund because the girl refused to service me after seeing my BBC in the shower. Most recently I went yesterday to see Nana and was turned away and refunded. She was nice and sweet about it and let me put a finger in her and a quick kiss before I left. The other girl that would not service me was Misa who came and went rather quickly. My first appointment with them was with Mano and she did the deed as did Katrin. Long story short I think they will see AA on a case by case basis as long as you don't fit the stereotype of looking "too dangerous" or "too hung. " YMMV. Last thought is that the photos on the site are A. I. Created from pictures of the girls and are 75% accurate and 100% better than the best fake asian ad you'll find.

  8. #1711

    Tos Vera

    Quote Originally Posted by FranzB  [View Original Post]
    Saw Vera last week. She's the current offering from Taste of Seoul. She's here through Monday 10/13. Vera is a lot of fun. Petite, pretty, very easy to be around, she jokes (in broken English) and laughs. I would see here again if the budget allowed. https://www.tastesofseoul.com/vera.

    I like that TOS has kept their rates the same. Hour is $350. Happy Castle is $420-$500 per hour. The same women that come to Happy Castle can be seen in LA, Northern Virginia, or NYC for $340-$360. My gut is that Happy Castle is pocketing the extra $70-$150 and the women are getting the same cut as when the price at HC was $350.
    Thanks for the post. She's coming to Charlotte on Wednesday, according to the site. I plan on booking her.

  9. #1710

    Black Men at Happy Castle

    As a black monger I have always experienced it's a roll of the dice so to speak trying to book with most Asian providers. They will certainly ask for age, ethnicity, or both up front. In my case I am on the light skin shade of black, and have always said that I am a Latino when asked and if they ask further I say I'm Dominican or Puerto Rican. That being said this worked at HC and got me verified and in the door. I've been four times but two of those times I left with a refund because the girl refused to service me after seeing my BBC in the shower. Most recently I went yesterday to see Nana and was turned away and refunded. She was nice and sweet about it and let me put a finger in her and a quick kiss before I left. The other girl that would not service me was Misa who came and went rather quickly. My first appointment with them was with Mano and she did the deed as did Katrin. Long story short I think they will see AA on a case by case basis as long as you don't fit the stereotype of looking "too dangerous" or "too hung. " YMMV. Last thought is that the photos on the site are A. I. Created from pictures of the girls and are 75% accurate and 100% better than the best fake asian ad you'll find.

  10. #1709

    HC verification

    Quote Originally Posted by TheCreature  [View Original Post]
    You guys have much bigger balls than I will ever have. I am so tired of the scene here and really want to try HC but just can't send my I'd or any proof of who I really am.

    Any tricks to get by? What is the bare minimum they will accept? I am seeing posts that they will accept things blurred out.
    Hello sir, sending PM.

    RS.

  11. #1708

    TOS Vera

    Saw Vera last week. She's the current offering from Taste of Seoul. She's here through Monday 10/13. Vera is a lot of fun. Petite, pretty, very easy to be around, she jokes (in broken English) and laughs. I would see here again if the budget allowed. https://www.tastesofseoul.com/vera.

    I like that TOS has kept their rates the same. Hour is $350. Happy Castle is $420-$500 per hour. The same women that come to Happy Castle can be seen in LA, Northern Virginia, or NYC for $340-$360. My gut is that Happy Castle is pocketing the extra $70-$150 and the women are getting the same cut as when the price at HC was $350.

  12. #1707

    I'd requirements for HC

    You guys have much bigger balls than I will ever have. I am so tired of the scene here and really want to try HC but just can't send my I'd or any proof of who I really am.

    Any tricks to get by? What is the bare minimum they will accept? I am seeing posts that they will accept things blurred out.

  13. #1706

    Phi

    Quote Originally Posted by JJCale  [View Original Post]
    Cool, sounds good. I've been on the fence, listened to the reviews and watched the other mongers report here to see things go with HC.

    I was strictly against sending them any info at first then realized they will allow you to blur out a lot of the person information that you do send them.

    Other thing is are these girls really the double d and double e cups like the ads claim or not? LOL.
    I saw Phi while she was there and she was 100% large Ds that could take you to russia with a smile LOL. What they are saying here is very true I can attest.

  14. #1705

    Make sure you get who you ask for.

    FWIW, I scheduled time with one girl (D cup?) and got a girl with really small B. Thought they described her wrong, after asking her name I realized I pulled the wrong girl. I still had a good time, but really wanted a larger chested asian gal!

    Quote Originally Posted by JJCale  [View Original Post]
    Cool, sounds good. I've been on the fence, listened to the reviews and watched the other mongers report here to see things go with HC.

    I was strictly against sending them any info at first then realized they will allow you to blur out a lot of the person information that you do send them.

    Other thing is are these girls really the double d and double e cups like the ads claim or not? LOL.

  15. #1704
    Quote Originally Posted by UseEmeNot  [View Original Post]
    I can say they are pretty accurate, but the faces are heavily brushed up. They do also see AA. Not sure when it may have changed as I remember them not, but I can confirm they do bc of obvious reasons.
    Cool, sounds good. I've been on the fence, listened to the reviews and watched the other mongers report here to see things go with HC.

    I was strictly against sending them any info at first then realized they will allow you to blur out a lot of the person information that you do send them.

    Other thing is are these girls really the double d and double e cups like the ads claim or not? LOL.

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
Top Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
Top Tier Escorts
Best Escorts
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Top Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
Top Tier Escorts
Best Escorts
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Top Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
Top Tier Escorts
Best Escorts
The Only Limits are Your Imagination

Protected by Copyscape