Thread: Cuddle Sites
+
Add Report
Results 616 to 630 of 2740
-
10-20-25 16:44 #2125Senior Member

Posts: 95Tranquilia's account has been deleted.
Hoping to save others the search. Tranquilia's account has been deleted from CC.
Originally Posted by Jingleheimer
[View Original Post]
-
10-19-25 16:08 #2124Regular Member

Posts: 8Beware
Scheduled two hour session for the following day with xoxocuddles. No show. No response.
-
10-19-25 08:34 #2123Regular Member

Posts: 5LovingHands
Cute, sexy MILF, nice cuddles, good conversation.
Some extras with really good fun. Really enjoyed my session. My ATF now.
-
10-17-25 13:28 #2122Regular Member

Posts: 5Any intel
Has anyone had a session with melythym?
https://www.cuddlecomfort.com/melythym
-
10-16-25 19:40 #2121Senior Member

Posts: 347She's been around a while, tho no fun reported. Search Tranquilia.
Originally Posted by EastCoTravel
[View Original Post]
Originally Posted by Gilagin
[View Original Post]
-
10-16-25 19:23 #2120Senior Member

Posts: 453Same
Started messaging her, send a date and time for booking and no response. I saw she has been on so I know she got the notice / messages.
Originally Posted by EastCoTravel
[View Original Post]
-
10-16-25 13:55 #2119Regular Member

Posts: 22Has anyone had a session with Tranquilea?
Chatting a bit and possibly booking for this weekend but she has low Karma and is new so always a bit careful in that scenario.
-
10-16-25 11:37 #2118Senior Member

Posts: 38Liana713 - she travels pretty often so reach out to see if she'll be in town. It took 2 sessions for L1. YMMV.
Originally Posted by DpmSaturn14
[View Original Post]
LovingHands. L1 - L3 available.
-
10-15-25 23:12 #2117Senior Member

Posts: 151Visting Orlando in November
I'll be visiting Orlando the second weekend in November. Looking to see which CC girl I would have a chance of getting a happy ending. Not into big girls, like them average or small and petite. I appreciate any suggestions. You can DM me if you would like. Thanks.
-
10-15-25 22:33 #2116Regular Member

Posts: 22Re: My first legit cuddle
Can you DM me the contact?
Originally Posted by YoungMongers
[View Original Post]
-
10-15-25 21:29 #2115Senior Member

Posts: 107Jela23 x
Still no word on this one? I have been unsuccessful in scheduling with her.
-
10-15-25 20:23 #2114Senior Member

Posts: 51My first legit cuddle
Some girls are actually down for BBFS after 1 bad experience I gave it another try with a different cuddler. After about 20 minutes and light roaming / massages we ended up getting into it. CIP BBFS. I think it's YMMV type of deal and I got super lucky. Made my month LOL.
Originally Posted by Black22
[View Original Post]
-
10-15-25 13:11 #2113Senior Member

Posts: 100No BB. Just CFS. ( also no bj) 250 for 2 hrs.
Originally Posted by AmgPhilly63
[View Original Post]
Didn't know what to expect and went with the flow. Got the feeling she is more of a YMMV.
-
10-15-25 01:29 #2112Senior Member

Posts: 108Taylor
Taylor has posted on Craigslist again recently if anyone wants to give her a try. https://orlando.craigslist.org/hws/d...888071912.html - if you book her for a cuddle she will tell you directly no sex. But I am pretty sure BBFS is on the table for those interested (I have not tried) once she knows you. I'm still having occasional fun with her and unfortunately recently her hotel room has started to smell pretty bad like dog and dog pee (she has two small ones). She still seems to smell OK (although not shower fresh) but the place smelling like dog pee is a mood killer for sure.
Originally Posted by ManChowSoup
[View Original Post]
-
10-15-25 00:15 #2111Senior Member

Posts: 314Jade_Queen
Has anyone seen her? She has a lot of karma but I don't see anything posted in either of her cities.












Reply With Quote






