Rubrankings.com
Ferrant Lax Mexico City
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Meet Sugar Babies
The Velvet Rooms
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
High Class Companions
Top Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Meet Sugar Babies
The Velvet Rooms
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
High Class Companions
Top Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Meet Sugar Babies
The Velvet Rooms
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
High Class Companions
Top Escorts

Thread: Escort Reports

+ Add Report
Page 122 of 974 FirstFirst ... 22 72 112 113 114 115 116 117 118 119 120 121 122 123 124 125 126 127 128 129 130 131 132 172 222 622 ... LastLast
Results 1,816 to 1,830 of 14605
This forum thread is moderated by Admin
  1. #12790

    BBBJ near Andalusia?

    Guys let us know any experience with this BBW. Worth it?

    https://skipthegames.com/posts/cape-...p/135304379181

  2. #12789
    Quote Originally Posted by BTJ1971  [View Original Post]
    Trying to catch the correct Kelly. When drilling into STG, this Kelly will cause you to land at an AMP in a business condo area. Nice folks, but once I arrived and asked about my appointment with Kelly, they had no clue about a Kelly. They did however have suitable alternatives.

    Can anyone provide a bit more clarity?

    https://skipthegames.com/posts/fort-...k/866085225693
    I think the Kelly you're looking for works at the scent shoppes. The one you visited only has Latinas.

  3. #12788

    Amp

    Are there any AMPs that have women under 40 working?

  4. #12787

    Kelly

    Trying to catch the correct Kelly. When drilling into STG, this Kelly will cause you to land at an AMP in a business condo area. Nice folks, but once I arrived and asked about my appointment with Kelly, they had no clue about a Kelly. They did however have suitable alternatives.

    Can anyone provide a bit more clarity?

    https://skipthegames.com/posts/fort-...k/866085225693

  5. #12786

    Old and tired

    https://skipthegames.com/posts/fort-...x/332849905517

    Extremely nice lady but the body has seen better days. Not as bad as " garden of Eden", which is no garden at all, but passed her good years. I will pass big time on both. Just my opinion.

  6. #12785

    Cute but big

    https://skipthegames.com/posts/fort-...n/623262238025

    She is a cute girl but bigger than pics. If you ok with that I recommend. Low budget inn in NFM.

  7. #12784

    Link

    Quote Originally Posted by ThickAndCream9  [View Original Post]
    When visiting Kelli with and (I) watch out for the first pot hole entering the resort area. I have seen smaller in Vietnam believe me. Thank God great blow job, and the pussy is so tight she has lube on hand for the fun. This girl needs a better place to entertain and she would do a lot better. As some of you know already, and those of you who don't. Do drop in it is well worth the bang for the buck you will be spending. Ciao mongers.
    Link please.

  8. #12783

    Pot hole

    When visiting Kelli with and (I) watch out for the first pot hole entering the resort area. I have seen smaller in Vietnam believe me. Thank God great blow job, and the pussy is so tight she has lube on hand for the fun. This girl needs a better place to entertain and she would do a lot better. As some of you know already, and those of you who don't. Do drop in it is well worth the bang for the buck you will be spending. Ciao mongers.

  9. #12782

    Awwwww

    Now that's A good little girl.
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails IMG_20251014_143835.jpg‎  

  10. #12781

    Strange

    Quote Originally Posted by ReallyNone  [View Original Post]
    She also changes her phone # almost daily. Starts smelling fishy. I'm out.
    Yea I was really hoping someone has seen her. Something just not right all around. But. I did text with her again. And I did bring that up.

    And she sent me a short video clip that seemed shot in real time. And she naked in her pics. One minute she in Collier next Ft Myers. I almost pulled the plug had she been in Collier. But yes. Something seems very off.

  11. #12780
    Quote Originally Posted by BlackNWhite  [View Original Post]
    I did text with whomever it is. Seems to be a girl sent me couple face shots but something seemed off. I started to get a PO PO feel.
    She also changes her phone # almost daily. Starts smelling fishy. I'm out.

  12. #12779

    She's real

    Quote Originally Posted by Thunter  [View Original Post]
    I'd guess fake. I've seen those pics and that face in other parts of the country. Multiple city listings may mean scammer.
    She is also a little whacky. We talked a few months ago. She spoke like she was looking for more of a sugar baby situation. She wanted me to take her out to dinner first. Back then she said nothing under 5 so at least that seems to have improved. LOL Let someone else TOFTT.

  13. #12778

    Samatha

    I had a job in Punta Gorda so I decided to check out some local talent. I called Samatha and we talked and set up meet and greet. Very easy to find near the Sunseeker resort. A private house. Her pics are accurate and recent. Started with BBBJ and daty. GFE. I will repeat. $50 for hhr.

    https://skipthegames.com/posts/fort-...a/680623725981

  14. #12777

    Nurse Jess

    Is anyone knows about Nurse Jess any info on her?

    Pm is ok thank you in advance.

  15. #12776

    Texted

    Quote Originally Posted by ReallyNone  [View Original Post]
    I love her looks just my type. Tried at least 5 occasions in last 3-4 months to connect via txt -says no calls- but no answer. She's having an ad on SB but no answer either.

    Unless some monger on here has seen her I'm thinking fake or a dude playing smart in his moms basement.
    I did text with whomever it is. Seems to be a girl sent me couple face shots but something seemed off. I started to get a PO PO feel.

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
Best Escorts
The hottest girls are here
Live Escorts
Top Tier Escorts
Best Escorts
The hottest girls are here
Live Escorts
Top Tier Escorts
Best Escorts
The hottest girls are here
Live Escorts
Top Tier Escorts

Protected by Copyscape