Rubrankings.com
The hottest girls are here
Top Escorts
Top Tier Escorts
Live Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
The hottest girls are here
Top Escorts
Top Tier Escorts
Live Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
The hottest girls are here
Top Escorts
Top Tier Escorts
Live Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory

Thread: Escort Reports

+ Add Report
Page 19 of 339 FirstFirst ... 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 69 119 ... LastLast
Results 271 to 285 of 5075
This forum thread is moderated by Admin
  1. #4805
    Troll, if you don't put me on ignore then don't complain about what I post


    Posts: 2977

    Whiskey

    Quote Originally Posted by Mlb1972  [View Original Post]
    Hey guys,

    I really want to try a milking table.

    1) Is it worth it?

    2) Is there an operator on the Westside who is any good at it? I don't really want to drive to the valley.
    Puma del Rio that drunk fatter is in Culver city she ghosted me because she flaked on ou second visit and she was lit on the first one.

  2. #4804

    Tryst

    Quote Originally Posted by TheArchitect  [View Original Post]
    To me it seems like all the sites are dead and there's no response from anyone and they're all fake ads or something. I used to be big in Tryst and PD, but I can't seem to find anything reliable anymore. HX and P411 too. SA was always my best bet, but obviously had the most work related and was expensive. Anyone have recommndations for reliable sites these days?
    I have had lots of success using Tryst when traveling to set up meeting ahead of time.

  3. #4803

    Sites are all dead. Where are you finding success?

    To me it seems like all the sites are dead and there's no response from anyone and they're all fake ads or something. I used to be big in Tryst and PD, but I can't seem to find anything reliable anymore. HX and P411 too. SA was always my best bet, but obviously had the most work related and was expensive. Anyone have recommndations for reliable sites these days?

  4. #4802

    Westside Milking Table?

    Hey guys,

    I really want to try a milking table.

    1) Is it worth it?

    2) Is there an operator on the Westside who is any good at it? I don't really want to drive to the valley.

  5. #4801
    Troll, if you don't put me on ignore then don't complain about what I post


    Posts: 2977

    White

    Quote Originally Posted by Jbjb1983  [View Original Post]
    Is that the one near ocean park and lincoln? I forgot her name but has a shack in the back. Expensive yea!
    The one you mean I think is on so much k Matthew Perry is jealous. This one is south of sa mo.

  6. #4800
    Quote Originally Posted by PriscillaM  [View Original Post]
    Westside gal age 27 doing hand and blowjob for 250. Is hot but is very flaky with text and has some for of mental illness. Blew me and I shot a blast that hit my cheek and over my shoulder. No way I am posting her ad but I will share maybe.
    Is that the one near ocean park and lincoln? I forgot her name but has a shack in the back. Expensive yea!

  7. #4799
    Troll, if you don't put me on ignore then don't complain about what I post


    Posts: 2977

    Red alert

    Westside gal age 27 doing hand and blowjob for 250. Is hot but is very flaky with text and has some for of mental illness. Blew me and I shot a blast that hit my cheek and over my shoulder. No way I am posting her ad but I will share maybe.

  8. #4798

    Can't send private messages.

    After the login problem was fixed, there appears to be a new problem: The private messages function has not been working on any devices or any operating systems that I've tried, for over a day now. I can see that there are messages in my inbox but I can't open them. The search functions are also inoperable. Has anyone found a work-around?

  9. #4797
    Quote Originally Posted by Robert1009  [View Original Post]
    I kind of already figured it was TGTBT but I got greedy at the notion of a $80 session.

    It would've been cheaper than an AMP but is what it is LOL.
    Thanks for the info as well, I'm on the lookout for Latinas or Latina MP's in the K-town area. The others I visit are MP's over in Weho or independents near South Gate and I would love a closer option.

  10. #4796
    Quote Originally Posted by Chuminh  [View Original Post]
    Brave man. I would never respond to an AD like that. LOL & would immediately get back in my car.

    Me: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=aClcBmZfK9A.
    I kind of already figured it was TGTBT but I got greedy at the notion of a $80 session.

    It would've been cheaper than an AMP but is what it is LOL.

  11. #4795
    Quote Originally Posted by PriscillaM  [View Original Post]
    https://tryst.link/massage/stefanietantra 650 for a massage with a gal who cannot do a plank without farting?
    I don't get it but it's just crazy to know independents charge so much for a half open menu compared to kgirls. Maybe it's a preference but I just don't see how girls get away with charging this much to finish in a condom.

  12. #4794

    Shirley off RR

    So so incall in NoHo. I suggest going in the afternoon or evening since I say in traffic for about 40 minutes going up Western during rush hour. Her body is similar to the pictures but maybe in her 30's but her skin looks young so probably anywhere from 33-37 who knows.

    She was friendly, a little professional and missing a personal touch to her routine but a nice woman for a HJ Nuru finish. This ad looks like it has a few copies of the same bio though so it's probably a place that rotate out pretty frequently.

    https://www.rubrankings.com/united-s...ble-42269.html

  13. #4793
    Troll, if you don't put me on ignore then don't complain about what I post


    Posts: 2977

    Infamia

    https://tryst.link/massage/stefanietantra 650 for a massage with a gal who cannot do a plank without farting?

  14. #4792
    Quote Originally Posted by Robert1009  [View Original Post]
    I saw that there was a special for $80 but the location and lack of consistent contact was frustrating. I did end up calling her and she has a very sexy voice so I was holding out hope that she was a decently attractive Latina throwing a Hail Mary for volume.

    The incall is in the trenches in Koreatown and the inside suggests there's massages and multiple girls who might be in there at one time. I was super sketched out with so many people hanging about outside but my little head made the decisions to risk it all. To conclude, I'm just happy I didn't get robbed. The girl is there but the pictures are fake and not representative of her at all. She's shorter with a bigger build and maybe around late 30's. She's nice and I think for $80, you get what you pay for. I just couldn't do it due to the incall being so dirty and there being a smell hanging about. I respectfully took my leave and was relieved to see my car still there.

    Obviously not something I'd entertain again but if you're looking for a quick nut, do it up but I'll pass on this one. I'm curious though of other's experiences with these random Latina ad's. Sometimes the ad has enough comments to sell me the authenticity but half the time I don't get a reply and then get some half-assed threat from a person claiming to be the cartel.

    https://escortalligator.com.listcraw...eles/193189272
    Brave man. I would never respond to an AD like that. LOL & would immediately get back in my car.

    Me: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=aClcBmZfK9A.

  15. #4791

    Kandy

    I saw that there was a special for $80 but the location and lack of consistent contact was frustrating. I did end up calling her and she has a very sexy voice so I was holding out hope that she was a decently attractive Latina throwing a Hail Mary for volume.

    The incall is in the trenches in Koreatown and the inside suggests there's massages and multiple girls who might be in there at one time. I was super sketched out with so many people hanging about outside but my little head made the decisions to risk it all. To conclude, I'm just happy I didn't get robbed. The girl is there but the pictures are fake and not representative of her at all. She's shorter with a bigger build and maybe around late 30's. She's nice and I think for $80, you get what you pay for. I just couldn't do it due to the incall being so dirty and there being a smell hanging about. I respectfully took my leave and was relieved to see my car still there.

    Obviously not something I'd entertain again but if you're looking for a quick nut, do it up but I'll pass on this one. I'm curious though of other's experiences with these random Latina ad's. Sometimes the ad has enough comments to sell me the authenticity but half the time I don't get a reply and then get some half-assed threat from a person claiming to be the cartel.

    https://escortalligator.com.listcraw...eles/193189272

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
rubmaps
The Velvet Rooms
Best Escorts
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Meet Sugar Babies
High Class Companions
The Velvet Rooms
Best Escorts
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Meet Sugar Babies
High Class Companions
The Velvet Rooms
Best Escorts
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Meet Sugar Babies
High Class Companions

Protected by Copyscape