Find Your New Baby
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Live Escorts
Top Tier Escorts
Best Escorts
The hottest girls are here
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Live Escorts
Top Tier Escorts
Best Escorts
The hottest girls are here
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Live Escorts
Top Tier Escorts
Best Escorts
The hottest girls are here

Thread: Escort Reports

+ Add Report
Page 19 of 338 FirstFirst ... 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 69 119 ... LastLast
Results 271 to 285 of 5066
This forum thread is moderated by Admin
  1. #4796
    Quote Originally Posted by Chuminh  [View Original Post]
    Brave man. I would never respond to an AD like that. LOL & would immediately get back in my car.

    Me: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=aClcBmZfK9A.
    I kind of already figured it was TGTBT but I got greedy at the notion of a $80 session.

    It would've been cheaper than an AMP but is what it is LOL.

  2. #4795
    Quote Originally Posted by PriscillaM  [View Original Post]
    https://tryst.link/massage/stefanietantra 650 for a massage with a gal who cannot do a plank without farting?
    I don't get it but it's just crazy to know independents charge so much for a half open menu compared to kgirls. Maybe it's a preference but I just don't see how girls get away with charging this much to finish in a condom.

  3. #4794

    Shirley off RR

    So so incall in NoHo. I suggest going in the afternoon or evening since I say in traffic for about 40 minutes going up Western during rush hour. Her body is similar to the pictures but maybe in her 30's but her skin looks young so probably anywhere from 33-37 who knows.

    She was friendly, a little professional and missing a personal touch to her routine but a nice woman for a HJ Nuru finish. This ad looks like it has a few copies of the same bio though so it's probably a place that rotate out pretty frequently.

    https://www.rubrankings.com/united-s...ble-42269.html

  4. #4793
    Troll, if you don't put me on ignore then don't complain about what I post


    Posts: 2977

    Infamia

    https://tryst.link/massage/stefanietantra 650 for a massage with a gal who cannot do a plank without farting?

  5. #4792
    Quote Originally Posted by Robert1009  [View Original Post]
    I saw that there was a special for $80 but the location and lack of consistent contact was frustrating. I did end up calling her and she has a very sexy voice so I was holding out hope that she was a decently attractive Latina throwing a Hail Mary for volume.

    The incall is in the trenches in Koreatown and the inside suggests there's massages and multiple girls who might be in there at one time. I was super sketched out with so many people hanging about outside but my little head made the decisions to risk it all. To conclude, I'm just happy I didn't get robbed. The girl is there but the pictures are fake and not representative of her at all. She's shorter with a bigger build and maybe around late 30's. She's nice and I think for $80, you get what you pay for. I just couldn't do it due to the incall being so dirty and there being a smell hanging about. I respectfully took my leave and was relieved to see my car still there.

    Obviously not something I'd entertain again but if you're looking for a quick nut, do it up but I'll pass on this one. I'm curious though of other's experiences with these random Latina ad's. Sometimes the ad has enough comments to sell me the authenticity but half the time I don't get a reply and then get some half-assed threat from a person claiming to be the cartel.

    https://escortalligator.com.listcraw...eles/193189272
    Brave man. I would never respond to an AD like that. LOL & would immediately get back in my car.

    Me: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=aClcBmZfK9A.

  6. #4791

    Kandy

    I saw that there was a special for $80 but the location and lack of consistent contact was frustrating. I did end up calling her and she has a very sexy voice so I was holding out hope that she was a decently attractive Latina throwing a Hail Mary for volume.

    The incall is in the trenches in Koreatown and the inside suggests there's massages and multiple girls who might be in there at one time. I was super sketched out with so many people hanging about outside but my little head made the decisions to risk it all. To conclude, I'm just happy I didn't get robbed. The girl is there but the pictures are fake and not representative of her at all. She's shorter with a bigger build and maybe around late 30's. She's nice and I think for $80, you get what you pay for. I just couldn't do it due to the incall being so dirty and there being a smell hanging about. I respectfully took my leave and was relieved to see my car still there.

    Obviously not something I'd entertain again but if you're looking for a quick nut, do it up but I'll pass on this one. I'm curious though of other's experiences with these random Latina ad's. Sometimes the ad has enough comments to sell me the authenticity but half the time I don't get a reply and then get some half-assed threat from a person claiming to be the cartel.

    https://escortalligator.com.listcraw...eles/193189272

  7. #4790

    Asian Cutie

    Anyone try this girl? Can't tell if she's legit.

    https://www.thatmall.com/star/

  8. #4789
    Troll, if you don't put me on ignore then don't complain about what I post


    Posts: 2977

    Newtonian

    I still believe that gravity is a force inherent in mass that attracts other mass. But when light bends in the presence of mass and you fucks are paying 400 to shag this possum, well I do not know if there is even a creator. Jesus fuk. https://tryst.link/escort/summerofthechickenranch.

  9. #4788
    Shill account ignore all posts


    Posts: 61

    White Girl Incall / Outcall Gracie

    So I got a good tip on this girl who used to do massage she's independent now. She had to ad up so I wanted to hook up with her. I text her and she sent me some pictures and damn this girl was so fine I was so scared of getting catfished. She does both in-call and out call but I had a hotel so I had to come over. Hot damn this girl was just as hot as your picture I was so excited. We got started on the bed things got hot pretty heavy she got buck naked as soon as I gave her her tip. Beautiful body real full titties and a smashable ass. She actually gave me a pretty good massage with put me at ease. I mean how ever long we've done this in the past every time you have a new girl you're always a bit. Those nerves went away as soon as he flipped me over put the cover on and just gobbled up my cock and balls. Wow white girls really do do it best. I held the hair out of her face to watch her and she looks spectacular. She got on top and grinding those hips. Feeling inside suck on those real melon. She let me nibble on her nipples a little bit and started to moan I know I was smacking that ass. I put her in doggy grab your shoulders and gave her the drill. All in all that a full 40 to 50 minutes worth which is really good. I'm going to hit her up before I leave town in a couple days again I got to have this girl.

    https://www.adultlook.com/p/3347406

  10. #4787

    Blasianangel from PD and Tryst

    Has anyone ever seen Blasianangel? Her body looks insane and is my type!

    https://privatedelights.ch/profile/blasianAngel

  11. #4786
    Troll, if you don't put me on ignore then don't complain about what I post


    Posts: 2977

    Second floor

    Avoid this girl like a McDonald's salad. https://losangeles.bedpage.com/Bodyr...13272471.html. black gal who treats you like a side of shit concentrate at a golden corral.

  12. #4785

    European girls

    I've been out of the game for about a year and a half, TLDR, was living in Texas with a relative who needed help, never had the time or money to monger while I was there.

    Now I'm back in LA, and lately I've had a real craving for European pussy. Unfortunately, there's not a whole lot of reports or info on them. The most ads I've seen for them are on private delights, but I don't know how reliable the reviews are. I haven't found any that advertise BBFS.

    Yeah, I know kgirls are cheaper and probably have better service, but for now for some reason European girls are on my menu.

  13. #4784

    Jessika69

    https://tryst.link/escort/jessika69

    I'm traveling to LA in a few weeks and trying to meet with her, anybody have any experiences?

  14. #4783
    Quote Originally Posted by Getupngo  [View Original Post]
    I reached out to her yesterday, got a response back pretty quickly, asked if she had a TER a account, says no. Definitely gunna give her go though & report back here.
    Her piux are as bad as AI generated K-Agencies girls' . LOL.

  15. #4782
    Quote Originally Posted by Justforfun666  [View Original Post]
    Have anyone seen her? https://tryst.link/escort/breetaylor.

    I just do quick survey and she seems like legit.

    Screening is required, but sending selfie with DL seems not good? Is it a normal process?
    Have seen her and it was a so-so appt.

    She is a little thicker when the door opens though that was just my opinion.

    You need to remember girls at her entrance fee are not the same as a 300-400 who are more open but that's my opinion.

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
Meet Sugar Babies
The Velvet Rooms
High Class Companions
Top Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
The Velvet Rooms
High Class Companions
Top Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
The Velvet Rooms
High Class Companions
Top Escorts

Protected by Copyscape