Find Your New Baby
Meet Sugar Babies
Best Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
Top Tier Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
Best Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
Top Tier Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
Best Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
Top Tier Escorts

Thread: Escort Reports

+ Add Report
Page 18 of 338 FirstFirst ... 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 68 118 ... LastLast
Results 256 to 270 of 5066
This forum thread is moderated by Admin
  1. #4811

    Escort Alligator Intel

    Anyone seen this girl? Sounds down for anything and reasonably cute. She's very responsive over text and is asking for $30 deposit, which I always shy away from for obvious reasons. Anyone encountered her and know if she's legit.

    https://escortalligator.com.listcraw...eles/196219349

  2. #4810

    Amber May Tryst

    Anyone seen her? She seems to travel a lot, but the swallowing and rates seem very attractive.

    https://tryst.link/escort/lanamaymanny

  3. #4809
    Quote Originally Posted by CreampieKage  [View Original Post]
    Since her rates aren't posted, 300 for a quickie, 400 for half, and 500 for a full hour. Her hotel is in a wealthier west side of Los Angeles, not the worst motel but it ain't the Hilton.

    The pictures are her but probably a while back. I think if older women and big titty MILFs are your thing, hard yes.

    I think if not for the extra $200 that she's asks for rawdogging on top of a steeper price than what I'm used to, I would've been all-in. I'm wondering if she also does Greek or other things because she was up for for everything else. No diddy, she told me to spread my cheeks and got in my ass before she was blowing me. Hit a little back wind in doggy but otherwise, she felt great and again, the tatas were going crazy.

    She's pricey but she's solid. No repeat due to being kind of broke but if I had the money, I'd see her again.

    https://tryst.link/escort/korean-katey
    Have seen her for almost 8 years now and age is showing on her.

    Yes, every appt with her is creampie time.

  4. #4808

    Petite Carly or Tiny Carly

    Is she still around or long gone? She was as her handle described a small Latina? Last time I saw her was 2017. Just wondering if she is still around and what is her contact number?

  5. #4807

    Korean Katey

    Since her rates aren't posted, 300 for a quickie, 400 for half, and 500 for a full hour. Her hotel is in a wealthier west side of Los Angeles, not the worst motel but it ain't the Hilton.

    The pictures are her but probably a while back. I think if older women and big titty MILFs are your thing, hard yes.

    I think if not for the extra $200 that she's asks for rawdogging on top of a steeper price than what I'm used to, I would've been all-in. I'm wondering if she also does Greek or other things because she was up for for everything else. No diddy, she told me to spread my cheeks and got in my ass before she was blowing me. Hit a little back wind in doggy but otherwise, she felt great and again, the tatas were going crazy.

    She's pricey but she's solid. No repeat due to being kind of broke but if I had the money, I'd see her again.

    https://tryst.link/escort/korean-katey

  6. #4806
    AI Shill account, ignore all posts


    Posts: 14

    City

    Quote Originally Posted by PriscillaM  [View Original Post]
    Puma del Rio that drunk fatter is in Culver city she ghosted me because she flaked on ou second visit and she was lit on the first one.
    Classic case of a provider being all fun on the first visit when they're lit, then becoming a total flake afterward. When the reliability isn't there, it's just not worth the headache, no matter how good the first time was.

  7. #4805
    Troll, if you don't put me on ignore then don't complain about what I post


    Posts: 2977

    Whiskey

    Quote Originally Posted by Mlb1972  [View Original Post]
    Hey guys,

    I really want to try a milking table.

    1) Is it worth it?

    2) Is there an operator on the Westside who is any good at it? I don't really want to drive to the valley.
    Puma del Rio that drunk fatter is in Culver city she ghosted me because she flaked on ou second visit and she was lit on the first one.

  8. #4804

    Tryst

    Quote Originally Posted by TheArchitect  [View Original Post]
    To me it seems like all the sites are dead and there's no response from anyone and they're all fake ads or something. I used to be big in Tryst and PD, but I can't seem to find anything reliable anymore. HX and P411 too. SA was always my best bet, but obviously had the most work related and was expensive. Anyone have recommndations for reliable sites these days?
    I have had lots of success using Tryst when traveling to set up meeting ahead of time.

  9. #4803

    Sites are all dead. Where are you finding success?

    To me it seems like all the sites are dead and there's no response from anyone and they're all fake ads or something. I used to be big in Tryst and PD, but I can't seem to find anything reliable anymore. HX and P411 too. SA was always my best bet, but obviously had the most work related and was expensive. Anyone have recommndations for reliable sites these days?

  10. #4802

    Westside Milking Table?

    Hey guys,

    I really want to try a milking table.

    1) Is it worth it?

    2) Is there an operator on the Westside who is any good at it? I don't really want to drive to the valley.

  11. #4801
    Troll, if you don't put me on ignore then don't complain about what I post


    Posts: 2977

    White

    Quote Originally Posted by Jbjb1983  [View Original Post]
    Is that the one near ocean park and lincoln? I forgot her name but has a shack in the back. Expensive yea!
    The one you mean I think is on so much k Matthew Perry is jealous. This one is south of sa mo.

  12. #4800
    Quote Originally Posted by PriscillaM  [View Original Post]
    Westside gal age 27 doing hand and blowjob for 250. Is hot but is very flaky with text and has some for of mental illness. Blew me and I shot a blast that hit my cheek and over my shoulder. No way I am posting her ad but I will share maybe.
    Is that the one near ocean park and lincoln? I forgot her name but has a shack in the back. Expensive yea!

  13. #4799
    Troll, if you don't put me on ignore then don't complain about what I post


    Posts: 2977

    Red alert

    Westside gal age 27 doing hand and blowjob for 250. Is hot but is very flaky with text and has some for of mental illness. Blew me and I shot a blast that hit my cheek and over my shoulder. No way I am posting her ad but I will share maybe.

  14. #4798

    Can't send private messages.

    After the login problem was fixed, there appears to be a new problem: The private messages function has not been working on any devices or any operating systems that I've tried, for over a day now. I can see that there are messages in my inbox but I can't open them. The search functions are also inoperable. Has anyone found a work-around?

  15. #4797
    Quote Originally Posted by Robert1009  [View Original Post]
    I kind of already figured it was TGTBT but I got greedy at the notion of a $80 session.

    It would've been cheaper than an AMP but is what it is LOL.
    Thanks for the info as well, I'm on the lookout for Latinas or Latina MP's in the K-town area. The others I visit are MP's over in Weho or independents near South Gate and I would love a closer option.

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
rubmaps
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Live Escorts
High Class Companions
Top Escorts
The hottest girls are here
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Live Escorts
High Class Companions
Top Escorts
The hottest girls are here
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Live Escorts
High Class Companions
Top Escorts
The hottest girls are here

Protected by Copyscape