Thread: Escort Reports
+
Add Report
Results 556 to 570 of 16686
-
10-15-25 10:19 #16131Senior Member

Posts: 127I'm really sorry to hear this happened. I've seen this girl many times and we've talked about when situations have gone sideways for her. Without digging into the details, did something feel off when you guys met? I've never had anything like this come up with her.
Originally Posted by PussHunt
[View Original Post]
-
10-14-25 23:13 #16130Senior Member

Posts: 106Really sorry to hear that.
Originally Posted by PussHunt
[View Original Post]
Just saw her yesterday. No issues at all with her. Very sweet girl, in fact didn't do the transaction until after the date. That sounds like that older escort who I think went by the name of April. She was like 49. The last posting I saw of her, she was working up around the Dells. I had that problem with her.
-
10-14-25 19:28 #16129Regular Member

Posts: 6Real
She is real. Tits are seriously world class. Sweet girl too. A seemingly very normal person.
Originally Posted by Wobbelny
[View Original Post]
-
10-14-25 17:54 #16128Regular Member

Posts: 12Does any one has different experience?
Has anyone tried this one? I am not sure if others have different experience. But for me it was literally a rip off. Took my money and locked herself in bathroom texting me to leave. Next thing I know a guy barged in telling me to leave.
https://skipthegames.com/posts/madis...l/160901909842
-
10-14-25 09:50 #16127Senior Member

Posts: 31Yeah, saw her a few times several months ago. Pics are old, she's put on weight, but she was -- at least, earlier this year -- reliable and one of the least sketchy girls in the area, just a bit overpriced.
Originally Posted by SashaDog
[View Original Post]
-
10-14-25 06:38 #16126Senior Member

Posts: 59Ebony
Has anyone seen this thick piece of chocolate?
https://skipthegames.com/posts/madis...-/878745240961
-
10-13-25 21:08 #16125Senior Member

Posts: 801Why not try this one? She only does outcall, so that counts me out.
Originally Posted by PackerFan5000
[View Original Post]
https://skipthegames.com/posts/madis...p/132325394007
-
10-13-25 17:57 #16124Senior Member

Posts: 83Coming into Town Soon
Any recommendations for outcalls? I prefer girls in their 20's an 30's. Race doesn't matter. 2 girl service is a plus. I have some semi UTR's in the Appleton area to trade if interested.
-
10-13-25 15:23 #16123Senior Member

Posts: 34Recycling in process.
This seems to be "Harper Lee", https://tryst.link/escort/harperrr , who had some good reviews but seems to have gone south recently. Caveat emptor, as they say, or perhaps hazards of the trade.
Originally Posted by IronMan2019
[View Original Post]
-
10-13-25 12:11 #16122Senior Member

Posts: 167Stormi
A new one has popped up in Madison. Her pictures seem to be fake, as they reference different sites. Anyone give her a try?
https://skipthegames.com/posts/madis...t/057061563987
I M.
-
10-11-25 18:32 #16121Senior Member

Posts: 338Phoenix / Arizona Rose availability
For what it's worth, I tried to contact her a couple of times about two weeks ago (when she was posting multiple ads daily) and didn't get a reply. I had met her a month earlier without any issues - everything went well.
Originally Posted by Drake11
[View Original Post]
So my guess is that she's just in high demand and doesn't get around to answering a lot of people, as opposed to blocking you specifically. This seems to happen a lot to the few girls on STG who are reasonably priced and have mostly positive or at least semi-positive reviews on this board.
-
10-10-25 12:46 #16120Senior Member

Posts: 1154Here's an example. Doesn't say her name, but it's clearly Xena.
Originally Posted by R2623
[View Original Post]
https://skipthegames.com/posts/madis...-/708196476103
-
10-10-25 11:34 #16119Senior Member

Posts: 748Coming to town this weekend
I'm coming to town for the game and wondering if there is anyone you would recommend. I like black, blonde or Asian. Good tits. Not too large. Would be near campus but can go a little ways. Let me know any good recommendations or Utr. Would help in Milwaukee if needed. Budget friendly the better.
-
10-09-25 19:20 #16118Senior Member

Posts: 187Older blonde
Anyone know anything about this older blonde. https://skipthegames.com/posts/madis...y/916940902951.
-
10-09-25 18:23 #16117Senior Member

Posts: 127Phoenix / AZ Rose
Anyone have luck seeing Phoenix / Arizona Rose lately? I've seen her a few times over the last couple months and while we were trying to set something up earlier this week, things fell through then she just stopped responding. She's still actively posting so I'm hoping I didn't do something to piss her off.










Reply With Quote





