The Velvet Rooms
The hottest girls are here
Meet Sugar Babies
Best Escorts
Top Escorts
Top Tier Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
The hottest girls are here
Meet Sugar Babies
Best Escorts
Top Escorts
Top Tier Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
The hottest girls are here
Meet Sugar Babies
Best Escorts
Top Escorts
Top Tier Escorts

Thread: Escort Reports

+ Add Report
Page 37 of 1112 FirstFirst ... 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 87 137 537 1037 ... LastLast
Results 541 to 555 of 16679
This forum thread is moderated by Admin
  1. #16139
    Quote Originally Posted by Marvin47  [View Original Post]
    Will be in Madison area latter this week. Looking for info on these girls.

    I did see one ripoff report for Nicky but could find anything good or bad on the others.

    Thanks for any info.

    Naughty Nicky.

    https://skipthegames.com/posts/madis...3/243740719723

    No name & at times duo.

    https://skipthegames.com/posts/madis...c/564394079321

    Eva.

    https://skipthegames.com/posts/madis...s/937686414677
    I've seen the first one and had a good time, but I think she was going by Krissy. I think you may have the links inverted?

  2. #16138
    Quote Originally Posted by Marvin47  [View Original Post]
    Will be in Madison area latter this week. Looking for info on these girls.

    I did see one ripoff report for Nicky but could find anything good or bad on the others.

    Thanks for any info.

    Naughty Nicky.

    https://skipthegames.com/posts/madis...3/243740719723

    No name & at times duo.

    https://skipthegames.com/posts/madis...c/564394079321

    Eva.

    https://skipthegames.com/posts/madis...s/937686414677
    Eva / Selena has been around a long time. She was my favorite, but that was a long time ago, She looks like a wreck now. She's come and gone the past few years, this is so sad, I don't want to reach out to her. And we had a great rapport.

  3. #16137

    Nicky, no name & Eva

    Will be in Madison area latter this week. Looking for info on these girls.

    I did see one ripoff report for Nicky but could find anything good or bad on the others.

    Thanks for any info.

    Naughty Nicky.

    https://skipthegames.com/posts/madis...3/243740719723

    No name & at times duo.

    https://skipthegames.com/posts/madis...c/564394079321

    Eva.

    https://skipthegames.com/posts/madis...s/937686414677

  4. #16136

    Harper Lee. What is going on?

    On TER two cash / dash review lately. Anyone with recent experience? Thanks.

  5. #16135

    Selena

    Has anyone seen this Selena I know there was another one out there with darker skin.

    https://skipthegames.com/posts/madis...x/523984498929

  6. #16134
    Quote Originally Posted by Drake11  [View Original Post]
    I'm really sorry to hear this happened. I've seen this girl many times and we've talked about when situations have gone sideways for her. Without digging into the details, did something feel off when you guys met? I've never had anything like this come up with her.
    I was 10 minutes late due to traffic. Still showed up, texted her. Knocked on the door, got in and asked her if I could use bathroom. Used the bathroom and put money on the table. She took the money, went to bathroom with money and texted me "Please leave I don't do people like you". Before I comprehend anything, a guy barged in and demanded me to leave. I never had issue like that ever before. If she didn't want to do "people like me" then give me my money back and ask me to leave. I would have left her 100 just for the trouble. I was decently dressed, clean and respectful. Only negative I can think of was I am not white.

  7. #16133
    Quote Originally Posted by RunawayTruck  [View Original Post]
    Really sorry to hear that.

    Just saw her yesterday. No issues at all with her. Very sweet girl, in fact didn't do the transaction until after the date. That sounds like that older escort who I think went by the name of April. She was like 49. The last posting I saw of her, she was working up around the Dells. I had that problem with her.
    Sounds like she doesn't do non white people (just guessing at this point me being non white) so take their money and kick them out. I am clean, decently dressed, well presented, very respectful all the time. Definitely a rip off for me.

  8. #16132
    Quote Originally Posted by SashaDog  [View Original Post]
    This seems to be "Harper Lee", https://tryst.link/escort/harperrr , who had some good reviews but seems to have gone south recently. Caveat emptor, as they say, or perhaps hazards of the trade.
    After looking into it I'm pretty sure this is not Harper Lee, and just someone stealing her pics. Harper is on Tryst, says updated yesterday, with a different phone number. Texted the number on the new STG post and the response was absolutely nothing like my prior conversations with Harper.

  9. #16131
    Quote Originally Posted by PussHunt  [View Original Post]
    Has anyone tried this one? I am not sure if others have different experience. But for me it was literally a rip off. Took my money and locked herself in bathroom texting me to leave. Next thing I know a guy barged in telling me to leave.

    https://skipthegames.com/posts/madis...l/160901909842
    I'm really sorry to hear this happened. I've seen this girl many times and we've talked about when situations have gone sideways for her. Without digging into the details, did something feel off when you guys met? I've never had anything like this come up with her.

  10. #16130
    Quote Originally Posted by PussHunt  [View Original Post]
    Has anyone tried this one? I am not sure if others have different experience. But for me it was literally a rip off. Took my money and locked herself in bathroom texting me to leave. Next thing I know a guy barged in telling me to leave.

    https://skipthegames.com/posts/madis...l/160901909842
    Really sorry to hear that.

    Just saw her yesterday. No issues at all with her. Very sweet girl, in fact didn't do the transaction until after the date. That sounds like that older escort who I think went by the name of April. She was like 49. The last posting I saw of her, she was working up around the Dells. I had that problem with her.

  11. #16129

    Real

    Quote Originally Posted by Wobbelny  [View Original Post]
    I keep seeing her pop up. She looks amazing but the lack of incall and the fact that I can't seem to find any reviews steers me away. Anyone have any experience?

    https://skipthegames.com/posts/madis...p/819329538348
    She is real. Tits are seriously world class. Sweet girl too. A seemingly very normal person.

  12. #16128

    Does any one has different experience?

    Has anyone tried this one? I am not sure if others have different experience. But for me it was literally a rip off. Took my money and locked herself in bathroom texting me to leave. Next thing I know a guy barged in telling me to leave.

    https://skipthegames.com/posts/madis...l/160901909842

  13. #16127
    Quote Originally Posted by SashaDog  [View Original Post]
    This seems to be "Harper Lee", https://tryst.link/escort/harperrr , who had some good reviews but seems to have gone south recently. Caveat emptor, as they say, or perhaps hazards of the trade.
    Yeah, saw her a few times several months ago. Pics are old, she's put on weight, but she was -- at least, earlier this year -- reliable and one of the least sketchy girls in the area, just a bit overpriced.

  14. #16126

    Ebony

    Has anyone seen this thick piece of chocolate?

    https://skipthegames.com/posts/madis...-/878745240961

  15. #16125
    Quote Originally Posted by PackerFan5000  [View Original Post]
    Any recommendations for outcalls? I prefer girls in their 20's an 30's. Race doesn't matter. 2 girl service is a plus. I have some semi UTR's in the Appleton area to trade if interested.
    Why not try this one? She only does outcall, so that counts me out.

    https://skipthegames.com/posts/madis...p/132325394007

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
High Class Companions
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Live Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
High Class Companions
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Live Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
High Class Companions
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Live Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory

Protected by Copyscape