Thread: Escort Reports
+
Add Report
Results 706 to 720 of 8013
-
10-16-25 06:12 #7308Senior Member

Posts: 1710https://escortalligator.com.listcraw...gham/195016446
Does anyone have any information about this girl? MJ.
-
10-14-25 22:17 #7307Senior Member

Posts: 43Utrs
Anyone know any good Utrs dm me.
-
10-14-25 14:01 #7306Senior Member

Posts: 1168No doubt! That woman would even get a low ranking on the street walker scale!
Originally Posted by MammieJammer
[View Original Post]
-
10-14-25 07:00 #7305Senior Member

Posts: 1710And she looks like the hind leg of hell! I wouldn't hit that if it were free man that's a nasty looking woman! MJ.
Originally Posted by Drsmooth1
[View Original Post]
-
10-13-25 23:46 #7304Senior Member

Posts: 765Sumthick
https://tryst.link/escort/sumthickness
Talking about driving the price of p*why up. If she requires $800, and worse, the gent spending the 8 bills, all I can say is it's time for me to bow out. And she probably has a stack of rules!!
-
10-13-25 16:50 #7303Senior Member

Posts: 236Lexy
Has anyone seen or heard from Lexy? Her number ended in 0196.
She was incredible. But haven't been in Birmingham since May. Now someone else is answering the phone.
Does she have new contact info? I'd sure appreciate it if anyone could help me reconnect with her.
Please DM me.
Thanks!
-
10-11-25 23:35 #7302Senior Member

Posts: 1710Dawn. Anyone?
https://tryst.link/escort/dawn1985
A while back I made an inquiry about this girl but never got a reply I just wonder if anyone has seen her lately she's been around a while and I was curious about how she looked these days and what her service was like any input would be appreciated. Thanks MJ.
-
10-11-25 19:07 #7301Senior Member

Posts: 82Skip Link:
Originally Posted by ClearRabbit
[View Original Post]
https://skipthegames.com/posts/birmi...e/866958186313
-
10-11-25 14:19 #7300Senior Member

Posts: 82RE: K Sunshile
She is home and back at it. Tryst & STG isn't accessible so here's the best link.
Never disappoints and always fresh and smells great (even down under). Greek is on the menu!
Rabbit.
https://secrethostess.com/823541/
-
10-11-25 00:26 #7299Regular Member

Posts: 2Sweet girl
First time posting here been reading for a few years so bare with me.
Originally Posted by MammieJammer
[View Original Post]
I saw her about a year ago. I had texted her and she immediately texted back asking me for a ride. Was kinda strange but I was bored so I went with it and picked her up and took her back to where she was staying at the time at a house in forestdale. The guy was charging her 1/2 just for the use of the bed. I knew one other girl that was "dating" the dude but she seems to have moved on too now. Seems like he would get them hooked and string them along with certain things like a carrot on a stick. So ended up going to my place since I had gotten to know her a bit. She was young and had just started. Decent experience but the certain thing kinda made her a space cadet and awkward the more she used but will say her jaw is a bit funny. There is a reason all of her pics are duck lips but still cute none the less. Would repeat.
-
10-10-25 15:11 #7298Senior Member

Posts: 268If I'm not badly mistaken, she used to trick at the truck stop in Thomas with the limpy black chick.
Originally Posted by ManJushri3
[View Original Post]
-
10-09-25 10:51 #7297Regular Member

Posts: 22Recommendation downtown area
Fellas, I'm at the BJC for a few hours this morning. Is there anyone near the downtown area that has a quick turn around time with communication? I'm more into the massage side of the hobby than FS if that makes a difference. Thanks for your help!
-
10-07-25 23:07 #7296Senior Member

Posts: 129That's her all right- just add 20 years and 50 pounds.
Originally Posted by MammieJammer
[View Original Post]
-
10-05-25 16:48 #7295Senior Member

Posts: 51Wants a deposit + TGTBT = Scammer.
Originally Posted by Mrkl35
[View Original Post]
Trust the math.
-
10-05-25 07:09 #7294Senior Member

Posts: 1710Save your money on both of these not much on the menu and not very good service. MJ.
Originally Posted by RaulJulia
[View Original Post]












Reply With Quote




