Thread: Escort Reports
+
Add Report
Results 721 to 735 of 8014
-
10-05-25 07:09 #7294Senior Member

Posts: 1710Save your money on both of these not much on the menu and not very good service. MJ.
Originally Posted by RaulJulia
[View Original Post]
-
10-05-25 06:48 #7293Senior Member

Posts: 1710$500 for what amounts to basically a handjob and a little rubbing. I'm afraid not, too rich for my blood and too little to be had. That's a hard no for me I don't care how good she looks. MJ.
Originally Posted by ChiliFries
[View Original Post]
-
10-05-25 03:13 #7292Senior Member

Posts: 388Any Info Please
Hey Guys, I'm new to the area but not new to the hobby. I was wondering if anyone had seen either of these two and could provide some feedback. Also, I posted this next question in the General section, but any joy to be had in or near Jasper or anywhere along the way from Birmingham to Jasper. I'm back and forth between the two fairly regularly so wanted to ask. Lastly, I'd welcome any thoughts / suggestions for who are the best Greek providers in the area. TIA--RJ.
https://skipthegames.com/posts/birmi...c/278755072765
https://skipthegames.com/posts/birmi...n/460421012110
-
10-05-25 02:59 #7291Senior Member

Posts: 388Soccer Mom Not Likely.
Hey Guys, I recently saw this escort in the Forestdale area who refers to herself as a "soccer mom. " Not the description I would've used. I was in that part of town one evening a few days back and contacted her via text. To her credit, she responded right away and within a half an hour I was on my way to see her. I was only about 15-20 minutes away from her place and told her that when I started heading to meet, her, but even so she was getting impatient with me by the time I got there. So, the pros--she wasn't bad in the looks department. I mean, she's definitely got some mileage on her, but given how filtered these pictures always are on STG and how much the providers tend to lie about their age and / or weight, she looked better than I was expecting. She appeared clean and recently showered and she was dressed nice and looked like she was ready for a night on the town, so that was a pleasant surprise. Now the cons--the location is sketchy as hell. The neighborhood isn't too bad, but my GPS took me to a pretty decent looking house with a little girl playing in the front yard. But this house definitely had that family vibe and it didn't seem like a likely place for someone to be turning tricks from. So, I texted her and she called me. There was a little road beside that house that led to another house. That's where she was. So I pulled up and parking was no problem. But even though it wasn't far off the road, it felt sort of like a clearing in the woods rather than an actual yard. And the house was pretty rough. She told me she was around back and led me to the basement entrance that kind of looked like it could've been from a scene in the Texas Chainsaw Massacre or something like that. But there was a bed down there and it looked clean. So we got the donation out of the way and got undressed. She does have a bit of baby damage but also a very nice, surgically-enhanced rack. As I was looking forward to the fun, she told me that we'd only be able to do missionary because of my size. I'm really not that big down there, but she seemed to want to prevent me from going in too deep. Also, the pre-coitus BJ was covered. That may have been a good thing in this case and I definitely wouldn't have done bare FS with her, but I never really enjoy CBJ very much. She got me hard and got me covered and then flipped over so we could get started--in missionary. I went at it while and she started complaining fairly early in the process that it was hurting because I was too big for her, Seriously guys, if anything I'm average. I pounded away for a few more minutes and she said she would need to jerk me off because she couldn't go any longer. So I didn't argue because I was pretty ready to get it over with by then and just wanted to nut and leave. She started jerking me off with the condom still on. I told her she'd need to remove the condom if we were going to get anywhere with a HJ. So she did but I wasn't finding it the most sensual experience I've ever had, so it was taking a while. I asked if she could suck it and she put another condom on and finished me off with a fairly decent CBJ. I dressed and as I was leaving another car pulled up and the guy in it was talking to another guy who I think lived at the house. There was also another woman at the house I think. Anyway, the provider seems like a fairly nice lady who's probably had kind of a rough life. She's definitely not the worst I've seen in the looks department. But due to the sketchy location and complaints and lack of enthusiasm by the provider I will not be repeating. Donation was 2 Benjamins for half an hour. As always YMMV. --RJ.
https://skipthegames.com/posts/birmi...2/095159544758
-
10-04-25 17:02 #7290Senior Member

Posts: 83Don't expect the girl in the pic. It's her but not recent. I will say she's raal ans everything is on the table. She had a freind over I didn't expect only had a extra 50 . Offered it up and she blew me away literally. Everything else was mechanical. I won't reoeat.
Originally Posted by ChiliFries
[View Original Post]
-
10-04-25 16:56 #7289Senior Member

Posts: 83Can't speak about her today. But 5-7 yrs ago she was fire. I knew her Forbes before she started this.
Originally Posted by Dirty30
[View Original Post]
-
10-04-25 07:44 #7288Senior Member

Posts: 48Info
Anybody have any info? I don't recall her from the past.
https://skipthegames.com/posts/birmi...-/203763241729
-
10-04-25 06:36 #7287Regular Member

Posts: 1Sweet Melissa
Has anyone seen Sweet Melissa? She advertises massages: https://tryst.link/massage/sweetmisty76-
I searched but couldn't find a reference to her in this forum and Tryst is the only place I can find her profile.
Thanks.
-
09-22-25 22:07 #7286Senior Member

Posts: 43Skip
I saw her a while back let's just say there's a reason her pics are so heavily filtered has substance issues and very mechanical definitely wouldn't waste you time or funds.
Originally Posted by MammieJammer
[View Original Post]
-
09-22-25 18:58 #7285Senior Member

Posts: 1710Dawn
https://tryst.link/escort/dawn1985
This girl has been around a long time but I can't recall anything that's been posted about her at least not recently. Has anyone seen her or have any information about her that is recent? Thanks I'd appreciate the input MJ.
-
09-22-25 17:07 #7284Senior Member

Posts: 1710https://skipthegames.com/posts/birmi...-/689224440191
Has anyone seen this girl? I'd be curious to know what the experience was like and what her rate was? Thanks a lot MJ.
-
09-19-25 10:33 #7283Senior Member

Posts: 47Tag team
If anyone is interested in tag teaming a chick in Bessemer lmk. Bbfscip.
-
09-17-25 21:13 #7282Senior Member

Posts: 1710When I looked at her ad the first picture I immediately noticed the needle mark in the bend for arm. That probably explains all the odd behavior. Unfortunately lots of girls that do this work have a problem of this sort. If I know someone has this type of problem particularly an IV type of thing I won't see them. Unfortunately lots of girls have this very type of problem it's sad but lots of that going on. MJ.
Originally Posted by Micknbham;7395514[URL
-
09-17-25 14:23 #7281Senior Member

Posts: 50Kc link
https://escortalligator.com.listcraw...gham/192228074
Originally Posted by MammieJammer
[View Original Post]
-
09-17-25 13:00 #7280Senior Member

Posts: 351KC Baby
I s this who why'all talking about?
https://escortalligator.com.listcraw.../birmingham/19










Reply With Quote






