Thread: Cuddle Sites
+
Add Report
Results 631 to 645 of 2740
-
10-14-25 21:34 #2110Regular Member

Posts: 10Yes, $50 for an hr. No extra charge.
Originally Posted by AmgPhilly63
[View Original Post]
-
10-14-25 19:25 #2109Senior Member

Posts: 602BBFS?
Originally Posted by Black22
[View Original Post]
Did she do raw? Also how much did you shell out?
-
10-14-25 19:21 #2108Senior Member

Posts: 116Extra charge?
What was extra charge? Bbj. BBFS?
Originally Posted by ShokDJ
[View Original Post]
-
10-14-25 17:34 #2107Senior Member

Posts: 100Lovinghands
This was my first experience "cuddling" and it went well. She hosted at a hotel near UCF and made me feel relaxed right away. Asian MILF, profile photos are her but dated. Still attractive and decent body. Started with cuddle, conversation led to roaming and eventually FS. She's easy to talk to and chill to be around. The session felt natural and comfortable throughout overall, a positive and enjoyable experience that I'd recommend if you like this type.
https://www.cuddlecomfort.com/LovingHands#about-tab.
-
10-14-25 14:25 #2106Senior Member

Posts: 38Does she host?
Originally Posted by ShokDJ
[View Original Post]
-
10-13-25 17:20 #2105Senior Member

Posts: 523Janell55
Cuddle was meh and she's not much of a conversationalist but fun to be had for a very reasonable price.
-
10-12-25 08:32 #2104Senior Member

Posts: 388Misslacycuddles
I booked multiple hours, paid just the rate, and it was a l2 service. Lots of fun. I was just showered, hosted, and YMMV of course. So, 200 for a BBBJ is a terrible return, by any standard. But it was a 2 hour make out session, with a happy ending. As far as a cuddle goes, that's a great cuddle. I thought we both enjoyed ourselves and felt comfortable at that. Maybe extra $ was needed for more. It was never discussed. I'll bring it up for my next scheduling.
-
10-11-25 10:46 #2103Senior Member

Posts: 60Re. Misslacycuddles
Did you book multiple hours, or just run over? Tipped or all inclusive?
Originally Posted by OrlandoOD
[View Original Post]
-
10-11-25 09:30 #2102Regular Member

Posts: 7Upcharge?
Was there any damages or was it all just included in the cuddle fee?
Originally Posted by OrlandoOD
[View Original Post]
-
10-11-25 07:45 #2101Senior Member

Posts: 388Misslacycuddles
Gave her a shot, communication took months literally. I've been trying since before when she lived in Tampa. Things finally aligned and she came over. She's thicc, not bbw. Very pretty, may not be your cup of tea. Cuddle started off in very little and moved from heated to make out session to passionate quickly. Great pierced nipples, amazing oral over a 2 hour session there was at least an hours worth of head given. I was quite drained at the end. Cimwsw. Will see her again. I was denied L3 but did plenty of pussy play. Totally coming back to claim the rest. It was hinted as being available on a return visit. We will see.
-
10-09-25 09:52 #2100Senior Member

Posts: 388Real and pics are accurate. Cuddle was cold and impersonal. No wrapping or draping from her at all. Big spoon / little spoon or side by side only. Soft touches from me and she recoiled or curled. I asked for a refund from hr to hhr and call it, she balked and said oh what did you want? Just something more personal, if I wanted to have an impersonal cuddle I could have stayed home. She scratched / touched my back lightly for 10 min, front for 5 min. I got to massage her backside for 10 min. We were nearing 45 min, I asked if she had any interest in kissing and she said no. I said thank you for the session and she literally ran. Mind you, this was all shorts / tshirts. No bare skin. Nothing sexual. I'm a huge fan of consent.
Originally Posted by Je2010
[View Original Post]
Not really a good cuddle even from a cuddle pov.
-
10-08-25 09:18 #2099Senior Member

Posts: 228Yes it's a shame because she didn't start off like that but now she wants money for everything. And you're right face is pretty but the body is really not all that, there are better options.
Originally Posted by ShokDJ
[View Original Post]
-
10-07-25 13:04 #2098Senior Member

Posts: 66I met her recently. It was a nightmare to schedule a time with her. There's fun to be had, but there's an upcharge for everything. Her pics are taken at the right angles to show her in the best. I will not be repeating. DM me for info.
Originally Posted by WhydouCare
[View Original Post]
-
10-07-25 08:33 #2097Senior Member

Posts: 523Miasoft
Miasoft had fun time but she's very money hungry and wants to charge extra for everything. Very pretty face but personally her body ain't my type and don't think she's worth her asking rate.
-
10-07-25 08:30 #2096Senior Member

Posts: 523I'm confused you literally had I reported that you stated you have a fun time with rigantona on the second visit. Seems like you're contradicting yourself.
Originally Posted by DustyOldFart
[View Original Post]









Reply With Quote






