Rubrankings.com
Find Your New Baby
Top Escorts
Top Tier Escorts
Live Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
The hottest girls are here
Top Escorts
Top Tier Escorts
Live Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
The hottest girls are here
Top Escorts
Top Tier Escorts
Live Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
The hottest girls are here

Thread: "Sugarbabies" / "Arrangements" Amateurs or Not?

+ Add Report
Page 11 of 1579 FirstFirst ... 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 61 111 511 1011 ... LastLast
Results 151 to 165 of 23675
This blog is moderated by Literal2
  1. #23525
    Quote Originally Posted by BagIt  [View Original Post]
    If a woman wants to meet in public for a first time meet and greet, how do you handle whether to give her cash just to meet for first time and how much? Say you meet for coffee or just ice cream cone and talk for 30 minutes to negotiate a deal for the sex meets to come at a later time? Do you ask the woman if she expects payment just to meet and greet, before the first meet?

    This meet and greet is for the woman who wants to check us out to see if we seem normal, safe, kind, respectful. But mainly for her to get an idea if we would be safe to be alone with, and fuck.
    I prepare for the meet w / a small gift card, like 25-40, from Sephora or Victoria. If we've got chemistry (and I end up making out or more w / her in my car. You should always try to get her in your car) then I'll give her the card. Also, I have the SB get a hotel room. I sometimes will give them a 100 at the M&G so they know I am good for the room $ at the FC.

  2. #23524

    Drinks and snacks

    Quote Originally Posted by BagIt  [View Original Post]
    If a woman wants to meet in public for a first time meet and greet, how do you handle whether to give her cash just to meet for first time and how much? Say you meet for coffee or just ice cream cone and talk for 30 minutes to negotiate a deal for the sex meets to come at a later time? Do you ask the woman if she expects payment just to meet and greet, before the first meet?

    This meet and greet is for the woman who wants to check us out to see if we seem normal, safe, kind, respectful. But mainly for her to get an idea if we would be safe to be alone with, and fuck.
    It's beneficial for both to meet publicly first. I will cover drinks and maybe snacks but that's it. I have walked a couple of times after these due to shit attitude or a vibe of no sexual activity being likely. Our time is valuable also.

  3. #23523
    Senior Member


    Posts: 1775
    Quote Originally Posted by BagIt  [View Original Post]
    If a woman wants to meet in public for a first time meet and greet, how do you handle whether to give her cash just to meet for first time and how much? Say you meet for coffee or just ice cream cone and talk for 30 minutes to negotiate a deal for the sex meets to come at a later time? Do you ask the woman if she expects payment just to meet and greet, before the first meet?

    This meet and greet is for the woman who wants to check us out to see if we seem normal, safe, kind, respectful. But mainly for her to get an idea if we would be safe to be alone with, and fuck.
    No one I know pays if there is no sex involved. I think the meet and greet is for a few things: scope out if you have money, scope out if she can stand to be in the same room w you, scope out if you seem dangerous. The money ask is to try to establish who is going to make the rules (because you have the $$ she knows you can easily take that role so she is trying grab some of that power) AND lastly the no sex meet and greet with money lets her tell herself that she didn't fuck the first time you met and just for the cash. It's a defensive tactic that lets her maintain the fictions "not a hooker" and "he's a friend helping me out". My rule is simple: no cum no cash. I choose the place, I pay cash for the drinks and NEVER bring up money in the context of sex. If she wants money to meet, she needs to ask and I always say no.
    Of course, it could also be just a small money scam: ten $50 meet and greets in a week is good money if you are a broke college girl but that word gets around FAST

  4. #23522
    Senior Member


    Posts: 365

    Meet and greet

    If a woman wants to meet in public for a first time meet and greet, how do you handle whether to give her cash just to meet for first time and how much? Say you meet for coffee or just ice cream cone and talk for 30 minutes to negotiate a deal for the sex meets to come at a later time? Do you ask the woman if she expects payment just to meet and greet, before the first meet?

    This meet and greet is for the woman who wants to check us out to see if we seem normal, safe, kind, respectful. But mainly for her to get an idea if we would be safe to be alone with, and fuck.

  5. #23521
    Quote Originally Posted by Cujo4  [View Original Post]
    I posted a few days ago about someone I met at the bar. We had a great time and the connection felt good and I genuinely like her. I regret making that post, she has seen it and sent me screen shots of it. To say she no longer wants to see me again would be an understatement. I have apologized to her and also want to that here. I realize how big of a mistake it was to post something here now and it cost me big time. I don't meet too many women whom I'm totally comfortable being around often. She was one. I want to say I'm sorry.
    I don't think you said anything bad about her as well as her name. She should forgive you and tell you don't do it again. It's men talk. Sometimes we just wanted to share some good news. Good luck, bro.

  6. #23520
    Quote Originally Posted by Cujo4  [View Original Post]
    I posted a few days ago about someone I met at the bar. We had a great time and the connection felt good and I genuinely like her. I regret making that post, she has seen it and sent me screen shots of it. To say she no longer wants to see me again would be an understatement. I have apologized to her and also want to that here. I realize how big of a mistake it was to post something here now and it cost me big time. I don't meet too many women whom I'm totally comfortable being around often. She was one. I want to say I'm sorry.
    LOL you told us her age, the name of the bar, how long you spent at the bar, and that you are partnered. Bro, this aint for you.

  7. #23519

    What in the cuck

    Quote Originally Posted by Cujo4  [View Original Post]
    I posted a few days ago about someone I met at the bar. We had a great time and the connection felt good and I genuinely like her. I regret making that post, she has seen it and sent me screen shots of it. To say she no longer wants to see me again would be an understatement. I have apologized to her and also want to that here. I realize how big of a mistake it was to post something here now and it cost me big time. I don't meet too many women whom I'm totally comfortable being around often. She was one. I want to say I'm sorry.
    You're better than this dawg; go release one and get back in the streets.

  8. #23518
    Senior Member


    Posts: 156

    Seeking Post

    I posted a few days ago about someone I met at the bar. We had a great time and the connection felt good and I genuinely like her. I regret making that post, she has seen it and sent me screen shots of it. To say she no longer wants to see me again would be an understatement. I have apologized to her and also want to that here. I realize how big of a mistake it was to post something here now and it cost me big time. I don't meet too many women whom I'm totally comfortable being around often. She was one. I want to say I'm sorry.

  9. #23517

    Gone

    Quote Originally Posted by OnTheVeryTop  [View Original Post]
    Is there something I need to do for these profiles to show up. Every time someone posts a link here I get a page saying "Profile Not Available".

    Is this a pay for premium type deal or what's up?
    Every time a girl sees herself being talked about on the internet, she deletes her account immediately. That's why you can't find them. Try getting their personal information through DM from another monger.

  10. #23516

    Bots

    Quote Originally Posted by Noname2023  [View Original Post]
    I recently created my account on SA and I found out that most of girls on that website are scammers. They tried to pull me away from SA and asked for the WhatsApp to send photos / video for money. And some of them are just fake accounts. Such as waste of money.
    There are a lot of bots out there trying to scam people out of information. They're all over actual dating sites too like Bumble & match.com. That's why you should make a solid plan to get together immediately instead of chatting forever on the site or thru text. Make a plan quickly and make it happen. And then, you know you're dealing with a real person who's serious.

  11. #23515

    Girls' discussions boards

    Quote Originally Posted by FlipMe69  [View Original Post]
    It seems that some of these little darlings are communicating with each other about their experiences on seeking. I have had some good experiences but to be honest most experiences have been filled with drama and disappointments. I had one rip me off last week and I texted her after I left to vent my frustrations. She replied with something to the effect that I have met up with everyone she knows on the site! LMAO! Wow! Do they have their own discussion boards?
    Of course they do! The girls have discussion boards just like us where they show our pictures and details of interactions and if they got screwed over or not in the end. These female forums were huge in 2017 and every girl on SA would look you up to see if you were going to be worth it or not. It basically called out the "pump & dumpers. " Those are the mongers who say they're going to pay monthly bills, and fuck them once for as little as possible and don't see them again. A lot of the girls on SA are very aware of this forum and they have very similar ones about us. They've been around forever. We've been talking about the girls' forums on this forum for over a decade.

  12. #23514
    Senior Member


    Posts: 156

    Seeking

    Quote Originally Posted by GolfMan57  [View Original Post]
    I've chatted with her but never met.

  13. #23513
    Quote Originally Posted by FlipMe69  [View Original Post]
    Never got a name and I blocked her on SA so I can't see her profile anymore. I did screenshot her profile and the profile name was something "time". Maybe good time or something like that. Definitely not a good time.
    Here is the link.

    https://members.seeking.com/member/9...3-93c291feca93

  14. #23512
    Quote Originally Posted by Cujo4  [View Original Post]
    What name is she going by?
    Never got a name and I blocked her on SA so I can't see her profile anymore. I did screenshot her profile and the profile name was something "time". Maybe good time or something like that. Definitely not a good time.
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails IMG_0372.jpg‎  

  15. #23511
    Senior Member


    Posts: 156

    Reviews

    Quote Originally Posted by FlipMe69  [View Original Post]
    It seems that some of these little darlings are communicating with each other about their experiences on seeking. I have had some good experiences but to be honest most experiences have been filled with drama and disappointments. I had one rip me off last week and I texted her after I left to vent my frustrations. She replied with something to the effect that I have met up with everyone she knows on the site! LMAO! Wow! Do they have their own discussion boards?

    So the ripoff was. Met at her place, much fatter than photos, apartment was a wreck, strong odor of weed, should have left but went with it. I eventually pulled out my rain gear and she was like, what is that? No I don't do that. WTF? I sure as hell didn't stop by to watch a movie with your fat ass. SMDH! I would share the link to her profile, but My subscription has expired. Her phone number ends in 9576, black female, allegedly 25 years old.
    What name is she going by?

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
Ferrant Lax Mexico City
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
High Class Companions
Meet Sugar Babies
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Best Escorts
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
High Class Companions
Meet Sugar Babies
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Best Escorts
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
High Class Companions
Meet Sugar Babies
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Best Escorts

Protected by Copyscape