Rubrankings.com
The hottest girls are here
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Top Tier Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
The hottest girls are here
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Top Tier Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
The hottest girls are here
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Top Tier Escorts
The Velvet Rooms

Thread: Asian ads

+ Add Report
Page 38 of 151 FirstFirst ... 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 88 138 ... LastLast
Results 556 to 570 of 2260
This blog is moderated by See200
  1. #1705

    Make sure you get who you ask for.

    FWIW, I scheduled time with one girl (D cup?) and got a girl with really small B. Thought they described her wrong, after asking her name I realized I pulled the wrong girl. I still had a good time, but really wanted a larger chested asian gal!

    Quote Originally Posted by JJCale  [View Original Post]
    Cool, sounds good. I've been on the fence, listened to the reviews and watched the other mongers report here to see things go with HC.

    I was strictly against sending them any info at first then realized they will allow you to blur out a lot of the person information that you do send them.

    Other thing is are these girls really the double d and double e cups like the ads claim or not? LOL.

  2. #1704
    Quote Originally Posted by UseEmeNot  [View Original Post]
    I can say they are pretty accurate, but the faces are heavily brushed up. They do also see AA. Not sure when it may have changed as I remember them not, but I can confirm they do bc of obvious reasons.
    Cool, sounds good. I've been on the fence, listened to the reviews and watched the other mongers report here to see things go with HC.

    I was strictly against sending them any info at first then realized they will allow you to blur out a lot of the person information that you do send them.

    Other thing is are these girls really the double d and double e cups like the ads claim or not? LOL.

  3. #1703

    HC Girl

    Quote Originally Posted by JJCale  [View Original Post]
    Are the measurements they give on the site accurate? How about the pics?

    I know some places like Holly ridge will flat out tell you the pics are just for advertising but how close do they come at HC?

    Probably shouldn't even be asking since they don't see black guys but hey, just curious.
    I can say they are pretty accurate, but the faces are heavily brushed up. They do also see AA. Not sure when it may have changed as I remember them not, but I can confirm they do bc of obvious reasons.

  4. #1702

    What ads?

    Please forgive my ignorance as I'm not from the triangle. I'm coming from the triad, and when I found this forum I followed some T€are links and find providers listed in like NY / NJ. Am I missing something?

  5. #1701

    HC girls

    Are the measurements they give on the site accurate? How about the pics?

    I know some places like Holly ridge will flat out tell you the pics are just for advertising but how close do they come at HC?

    Probably shouldn't even be asking since they don't see black guys but hey, just curious.

  6. #1700

    Lev HC

    Quote Originally Posted by UseEmeNot  [View Original Post]
    Waiting on these Lev HC reports, but tempted to just go LOL. How accurrate are these pics.
    Saw Lev this morning. Run don't walk to see her. Hands down one of the best sessions I've had in my life. Checked every box I ever wanted and boxes I didn't even know I wanted until I experienced it.

  7. #1699
    Quote Originally Posted by FortySix&Two  [View Original Post]
    Sunday Funday time with Vera.

    She is young, petite, very cute and FULL of energy.

    Not sure how long we have her but book with confidence.
    Visiting and curious how to get in touch with TOS, HP, etc? How to know which ad is which. Please message or reply. Thanks!

  8. #1698
    Quote Originally Posted by Dcms18  [View Original Post]
    Momo was decent nothing to brag about, her menu is very open so I can say that is good, rimjob, footjob, BBBJ and BBFS creampie. Very nice GFE, DFK. Cool but she was just not particularly skilled in my opinion.
    How do I get in touch with HC? Is there a specific ad or phone number? Message me if easier. Thanks.

  9. #1697

    HC Momo

    Momo was decent nothing to brag about, her menu is very open so I can say that is good, rimjob, footjob, BBBJ and BBFS creampie. Very nice GFE, DFK. Cool but she was just not particularly skilled in my opinion. Maybe she was tired from long day but she wouldn't open up for me her missionary sucked she would not hold her own damn legs open and I had to force them myself, and she keep using her hands preventing me to go in full stroke. Her doggy was even worse no arch to it. Straight plank mode. I hated it to the point I couldn't finish and had to finish myself, went over my time but I didn't care because her act was wack. Won't repeat. Cute girl, nice body, nice perky tits about B or a C cup. Face questionable. Overall 6/10. Body 8/10, face 6/10, GFE 8/10, Menu 9/10, Act 4/10.

  10. #1696

    Lev HC

    Waiting on these Lev HC reports, but tempted to just go LOL. How accurrate are these pics.

  11. #1695

    Vera TOS

    Sunday Funday time with Vera.

    She is young, petite, very cute and FULL of energy.

    Not sure how long we have her but book with confidence.

  12. #1694

    Jenny HC

    Not sure my previous one posted, but review on Jenny. She looked like the pics, albeit brushed up. She was like the others said, a real gem. She had the tightest thing I've felt all year and took any amount of force you gave her.

  13. #1693

    Momo HC

    Came back this week for a friend's wedding in Durham and finally checked out HC. Booked a 90-minute session with Momo—she's an absolute gem. Pics are 100% real, super sweet with killer GFE vibes. One of the best Japanese girls I've met this year; solid service all around. Highly recommend.

    Here are some details:

    Entered the apartment to find this beauty beaming in white lace bra and panties. Complimented her glowing smile and body; she twirled, giggled, and led me to the bed. Handed over the donation, chatted, then brushed her hair back for some deep kissing. Damn, she's a phenomenal kisser—neck, shoulders, ears; we could've stayed like that forever. She rubbed me through my jeans and suggested shower time.

    Quick rinse turned passionate: heavy kissing, her wanking me, then kneeling for kisses along my cock before a slow, sensual BBBJ with perfect suction and eye contact. Nearly lost it right there. Back to the bedroom, more standing kisses and her strong-grip handjob. I kissed down her body, sucked her perky tits, teased her ass and dripping pussy. Bent her against the wall for DATY—licked thighs, clit, added finger pressure on her butthole. She shook, grabbed my head, ground against my face, and came hard with a high-pitched scream, twitching uncontrollably. Picked her up, spread her eagle on the bed, condomed up, and slid in deep in mish. Slow thrusts, locked lips—she moaned divinely. Blew an intense load way quicker than usual; her passion had my head spinning. Stayed connected, kissing. Pulled out, rolled her onto me for cleanup BBBJ—slow and deep, got me rock hard again. Let her lead for 15 minutes of heaven, then sat on the bed's edge while she sucked with that big smile. Finally exploded a gallon into her mouth; another mind-blowing finish. She skipped off, returned for a laugh: "You should be an escort so I can pay for this. " Joked back about refunds—we cracked up.

    Holy shit, passionate GFE perfection. 100% repeat material.

  14. #1692

    Jenny HC

    Saw Jenny as well while she was in town. Good looking chick who absolutely took care of me like a champ. From the shower to the bed, she did not disappoint. She has probably the strongest and smallest box I have seen on a provider. Guess that's where the jokes come from. LOL.

  15. #1691

    Momo HC

    Thanks for the review. She's cute and does look like her pics. Spinner body and has some hair on top. I enjoyed seeing her and would like to repeat.

    Quote Originally Posted by ChevyGuy03  [View Original Post]
    Tried to get in with Jenny this morning before she leaves but couldn't get schedules aligned. Handler said they had a new girl named Momo. Looked up the name on TER and matched some photos he sent me so I decided to go for it. First time with Japanese provider. First of all she does not have ddd or E breasts. So if you are visiting for that you will be disappointed. She does have some nice C cups that look huge on her tiny frame. She's a stunner. Probably late to middle 20's. Very toned body with silky smooth skin. Took her a while to get paper work done as she apologized and said first time using the system for check in they have. Off to the shower and a little BBBJ preview. She also did this move where she slid her wrist between my cheeks and used her hand to give hand job while soaped up. Never experienced this before and it was amazing. Back to the bedroom and started out 69. Very responsive. The louder she got the more she took me down her throat. On with the wrapper and cowgirl to start. She looked amazing bouncing up and down. Moved to mush where we made out while I lifted her legs on shoulder and really gave her a good pounding. She took it well and gave some dirty talk back to me. Finished in the bag but upgrades are available for different options if that's your cup of tea. I'll definitely be back to see her. She said she would be here for 10 days. Possibly more. Treat her well and book with confidence.

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
High Class Companions
Best Escorts
Top Escorts
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Live Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
High Class Companions
Best Escorts
Top Escorts
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Live Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
High Class Companions
Best Escorts
Top Escorts
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Live Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies

Protected by Copyscape