Thread: Escort Reports
+
Add Report
Results 271 to 285 of 2229
-
10-14-25 10:51 #1959Senior Member

Posts: 139Ms. Kesha
Has anyone test driven this one recently? If so, how was it and what was the damage?
https://skipthegames.com/posts/willi...h/970830302256
-
10-12-25 13:42 #1958Senior Member

Posts: 139Harley
Thanks for the heads up. I've been eyeing her a while and the new pics w / the meat in her mouth had me close to pulling the trigger. Maybe I'll stick w / my go to for a great BJ for now. LOL.
Originally Posted by Plasche
[View Original Post]
-
10-12-25 10:07 #1957Senior Member

Posts: 190Eh
She goes too fast and hard trying to get you off since she's high volume. I thought the first time I visited was just an anomaly and it was FS visit. She had a smell and she was really loose. Harley has been active a long time in the area. The second time I saw her I had her slow down but she still tried to speed it up. Mileage may vary but I'm good on her.
Originally Posted by Mongerfor304
[View Original Post]
-
10-12-25 09:42 #1956Senior Member

Posts: 139Suck Start A Harley!
Has anyone test drove the throat on this one yet? I'm curious if she really has the skills to pay the bills? I love a good BJ.
https://skipthegames.com/posts/newpo...e/458655346683
-
10-08-25 07:02 #1955Senior Member

Posts: 57Bbw providers
Does anyone know any other bbw providers that offers BBFS? One of the pprovider that I used to see now wants to scam which is sad and disappointing.
-
10-06-25 16:43 #1954Senior Member

Posts: 82Olivia
This girl is very cute and very clean. New to this for sure. Easy comms and my standard qv donation was met. Everything covered which is kind of a bummer because she has some talent with the CBJ. Location might deter some. It has an 8 in the name.
I will repeat for sure. If you're in the mood for a little 4'11 spinner with a very nice body and super cute face and don't mind fully covered she is worth.
Not worth the repeat. You are being timed.
-
10-04-25 22:34 #1953Senior Member

Posts: 95Decent bbj for 60. No cim though and yes she can be very bitchy at times.
Originally Posted by Mongerfor304
[View Original Post]
-
10-03-25 14:33 #1952Senior Member

Posts: 139I tried a few times but she took so long to respond each time, I found someone else. Then she started talking $hit so she'll never get any funds from me.
Originally Posted by BigWheeler
[View Original Post]
-
10-03-25 10:22 #1951Senior Member

Posts: 46No Reviews
Looked but I don't see any reviews. Anyone had a dream with this one?
https://skipthegames.com/posts/newpo...i/800906118493
-
10-01-25 15:34 #1950Senior Member

Posts: 524Olivia toftt
https://skipthegames.com/posts/hampt...i/499652862966
This girl is very cute and very clean. New to this for sure. Easy comms and my standard qv donation was met. Everything covered which is kind of a bummer because she has some talent with the CBJ. Location might deter some. It has an 8 in the name.
I will repeat for sure. If you're in the mood for a little 4'11 spinner with a very nice body and super cute face and don't mind fully covered she is worth a shot.
-
10-01-25 13:15 #1949Senior Member

Posts: 139She's gives a solid bbj and will jerk it out at the end but she'll catch that initial explosion. She's nice looking for a provider and she's pretty cool.
Originally Posted by Danyoyo75
[View Original Post]
-
09-30-25 19:18 #1948Senior Member

Posts: 84Emma
Yep, that's her. Nice girl. Good massage and nice FS.
Originally Posted by MikeHooch
[View Original Post]
-
09-30-25 18:22 #1947Senior Member

Posts: 112I didn't catch her name, but she was older with a flower tattoo on her stomach. L3 for 120.
Originally Posted by Goinjeepn
[View Original Post]
-
09-30-25 17:07 #1946Senior Member

Posts: 84Ling
Just curious, how was ling? Did you see Emma?
Originally Posted by MikeHooch
[View Original Post]
-
09-30-25 15:31 #1945Senior Member

Posts: 112Chocolate Barbie
https://skipthegames.com/posts/newpo...-/787789779731
Response time was ok. She told me 120 for a hh, which seemed suspiciously low considering how good she looks in the pics. Gave me the address and it was some seedy low end townhouses, which I've never had good experiences with. I cut my losses at that point and went to ling massage down the road.










Reply With Quote






