Find Your New Baby
Rubrankings.com
The Velvet Rooms
Top Escorts
High Class Companions
The hottest girls are here
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
The Velvet Rooms
Top Escorts
High Class Companions
The hottest girls are here
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
The Velvet Rooms
Top Escorts
High Class Companions
The hottest girls are here
LoveHUB Escorts Directory

Thread: Escort Reports

+ Add Report
Page 20 of 149 FirstFirst ... 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 70 120 ... LastLast
Results 286 to 300 of 2226
This forum thread is moderated by Admin
  1. #1941

    Been getting the urge to try

    Quote Originally Posted by ImNotKevin  [View Original Post]
    https://skipthegames.com/posts/hampt...0/568445480753

    If you arent afraid of the super 8 on clyde, you could be in for a nice ride. I set up with her at my standard qv rate. Ignore the filters she is cute, long hair, average but nice body. Feet were dirty but she had some very tight wet and clean kitty. I'm going back just based on how amazing the cfs felt and I NEVER say that. BBBJ was great too. You're going to deal with the default bs that any seasoned monger should expect. Especially at the super 8 of all places.

    I'm going to say YMMV so I don't come off as giving her a gold star. For my standards this visit was close to perfect but I know I'll get to perfect with 1 maybe 2 additional visits. Slight monkey issues. I'm thinking ice or something related. I have to say I don't mind the ice monkey because of the related side effects in the libido LOL this girl was fun and sensual so I got to hit her up at least a few more times.
    I'd love to hear if you have some recommendation areas to hang by on the late night. I actually passed there recently and didn't see much going on.

  2. #1940

    Hailey

    Visiting Williamsburg from RVA. Small petite throat goat. Loves what she does and gets into it. HMU for the digits. She's looking to meet new friends.

  3. #1939

    Utr Heather

    Hey just wanted to let why'all know that Heather has a room around Williamsburg if you want to see her. Just search for "utr Heather" posts from me to see the review. Senior and contributing members only.

  4. #1938
    Quote Originally Posted by MaxSalvo  [View Original Post]
    Anyone know what happened to Erica? Is she on Vacation with her uncle?
    Nah. She was active on Facebook today. I literally added one 304 on there and they all popped up on my people you may know algorithm LOL.

  5. #1937

    Erica

    Anyone know what happened to Erica? Is she on Vacation with her uncle?

  6. #1936

    TOFTT Submissive Kitty AKA Layna

    https://skipthegames.com/posts/hampt...0/568445480753

    If you arent afraid of the super 8 on clyde, you could be in for a nice ride. I set up with her at my standard qv rate. Ignore the filters she is cute, long hair, average but nice body. Feet were dirty but she had some very tight wet and clean kitty. I'm going back just based on how amazing the cfs felt and I NEVER say that. BBBJ was great too. You're going to deal with the default bs that any seasoned monger should expect. Especially at the super 8 of all places.

    I'm going to say YMMV so I don't come off as giving her a gold star. For my standards this visit was close to perfect but I know I'll get to perfect with 1 maybe 2 additional visits. Slight monkey issues. I'm thinking ice or something related. I have to say I don't mind the ice monkey because of the related side effects in the libido LOL this girl was fun and sensual so I got to hit her up at least a few more times.

  7. #1935

    TOFTT Rose

    Every rose has its thorns.

    https://skipthegames.com/posts/hampt...e/211258126471

    She is not as vibrant as her pics in person but is tall and skinny. Looks a little worn down. She tried setting the quick visit for 150. If you have seen my posts you know I'm firm at my standard rate with very few exceptions. J clyde at the Shady 8. Sketchy and lots of activity when I showed up and of course an ask to wait in the lot. Her and roomie are high traffic. So if you value discretion I would tell you to avoid her altogether.

    The visit was not memorable. Yes BBBJ. Very short. Quite literally 3 or 4 licks. Cfs. I chose to power through so I could get out of that whole area quickly.

    I won't repeat. I do not recommend either. Positives were clean room. Everything else, I could have saved my time and money.

    Looking to see if anybody has seen this one? Seems like more my type.

    https://skipthegames.com/posts/hampt...t/563724651018

  8. #1934

    Thanks

    Thanks for the info. I'm honestly not one for haggling, but maybe I will contact her again and see what happens.

    Quote Originally Posted by ImNotKevin  [View Original Post]
    My usual 100 qv expectations were met. Like I said the girl is young and very green. Negotiate and see what happens?

  9. #1933

    Upselling potential

    Quote Originally Posted by NNhamptonGuy  [View Original Post]
    I contacted her off of callescort the other day. Asked if she did lap dances and how much, she responded back with 4 Benjamins. Didn't even say if that was for an hour or a qv.
    Even though she offers QV for 100, seems like she might have some open menu charging $- Greek or CIM?

  10. #1932

    Not really sure what to tell you

    Quote Originally Posted by NNhamptonGuy  [View Original Post]
    I contacted her off of callescort the other day. Asked if she did lap dances and how much, she responded back with 4 Benjamins. Didn't even say if that was for an hour or a qv.
    My usual 100 qv expectations were met. Like I said the girl is young and very green. Negotiate and see what happens?

  11. #1931

    What was the damage?

    I contacted her off of callescort the other day. Asked if she did lap dances and how much, she responded back with 4 Benjamins. Didn't even say if that was for an hour or a qv.

    Quote Originally Posted by ImNotKevin  [View Original Post]
    TOFTT.



    https://escortalligator.com.listcraw...news/192210841

    She is real and pics are accurate. Very novice. Qv is negotiable. May not have incall on Peninsula. If you do car date make sure you have some space she is a small bbw.

    Cute, no bad smells. Everything covered yes that means CBJ. Visit was okay. Will book again and see if its worth hitting again. She was very cautious. Very guarded about giving any info about herself. Slightly submissive. Needs some work.

  12. #1930

    Another one for the team

    TOFTT.

    https://escortalligator.com.listcraw...news/192210841

    She is real and pics are accurate. Very novice. Qv is negotiable. May not have incall on Peninsula. If you do car date make sure you have some space she is a small bbw.

    Cute, no bad smells. Everything covered yes that means CBJ. Visit was okay. Will book again and see if its worth hitting again. She was very cautious. Very guarded about giving any info about herself. Slightly submissive. Needs some work.

  13. #1929

    Looking for some mischief

    Probably want to stay clear of this one:

    https://skipthegames.com/posts/willi...7/823381365376

    I googled the number and saw an old post entitled "come play with this German Bunni **NEW # 757-762-4327. The post has since been taken down, but I remember that face being associated with posts for a german bunny around the Williamsburg area. I went through my private messages and found a reply to an inquiry I had made about her. Simply put this is what it said:

    "Just don't.

    Gross.

    Upselling.

    CBJ rather than the bbj as advertised.

    Pretty sure she had unwired poop on her buttcheek. ".

    Just. Don't. ".

    -Compliments of one of one of our fellow mongers on this board.

    My Original post, inquiring of her was back in February of 2024, post #1564.

  14. #1928

    Please help

    Hello mongers, long time in the hobby and at a loss in my search. I'm seeking a Greek provider and have had almost no luck narrowing down someone reliable. I've added a handful of reports on here, so please don't come for my throat for not contributing, I just don't partake in the hobby as frequently as others here lately since I'm looking for something more specific. I'm not even necessarily asking for your exact link to one provider, but more point me in a direction. I've tried the filters on STG (we all know how accurate that truly is), and have searched the boards with some success but I'm weary given the age of the reports and the fact that I've been robbed / set up more than a few times from providers that once had good reviews. TIA and will report back once I have secured what I'm looking for.

  15. #1927

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
Live Escorts
Best Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
Top Tier Escorts
Live Escorts
Best Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
Top Tier Escorts
Live Escorts
Best Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
Top Tier Escorts

Protected by Copyscape