Thread: Streetwalker Reports
+
Add Report
Results 1,846 to 1,860 of 61408
-
10-12-25 22:52 #59563Senior Member

Posts: 1126You are lucky.
Every time I picked her up she always said she only did head. Any one you hit that? How is she?
Phyuck!
Originally Posted by AssmanToYou
[View Original Post]
-
10-12-25 20:15 #59562Senior Member

Posts: 1322All those petty open charges she has on her can now be closed. Rip young one, your baby will be taken care of.
Originally Posted by EasyLuvr
[View Original Post]
-
10-12-25 20:08 #59561Senior Member

Posts: 413Tink
Always been a sucker for a redhead.
Originally Posted by EasyLuvr
[View Original Post]
-
10-12-25 17:42 #59560Senior Member

Posts: 270Tink (Autumn)
I met Tink years ago when the rent-a-bed was on Furrow Street. I scooped her and off we went to the RAB. She was extremely young looking so I asked how old she was and she swore that she was 18. We agreed on a price and we got busy. She had an amazing body and it didn't take long for me to slow down to make our fun last. She seemed to really get into fucking me so I upped the pace and soon blew a huge load into her. [Deleted by Admin] I picked her up just about every time I saw her but toward the end, she was too crazy for me.
Originally Posted by Frank76
[View Original Post]
-
10-12-25 16:49 #59559Senior Member

Posts: 328Jae / J
Are you referring to Baby J.
Originally Posted by AssmanToYou
[View Original Post]
-
10-12-25 16:47 #59558Senior Member

Posts: 328Not BTB
No, no, no. I'm just a regular monger passing in some current info about previous wall of shame award winners from BTB.
Originally Posted by JaySinn
[View Original Post]
-
10-12-25 16:44 #59557Senior Member

Posts: 1322Aw. My access was blocked. 503's. Just got released from the sin bin. So is there still a bolo out on btb?
Originally Posted by HeadJudge
[View Original Post]
-
10-12-25 16:10 #59556Senior Member

Posts: 241Stephanie
I got hit with the cash and dash last night. I guess it was my turn to get ripped off, LOL. She gave me the name Stephanie, but honestly, the best way to identify her is the tattoo on her jaw. She's a brunette WSW, 5'5", b-cup tits, gap between her top teeth. She's a smooth talker, could pass for a civilian, has good weight, decently round looking ass in tights. Unfortunate that she walked off with the cash after begging to get well before the action. Met her past the triangle. Be safe and avoid this one until she learns that being a thief will get her no business.
-
10-12-25 15:36 #59555Senior Member

Posts: 631Who is the daddy
Who put the bun in Jae / J?
-
10-12-25 15:21 #59554Senior Member

Posts: 707PanchSez is BTB?
Originally Posted by BigPappay
[View Original Post]
-
10-12-25 14:52 #59553Senior Member

Posts: 1626PanchSez was just quoting BTB's 2024 post. We are still missing BTB. Hope he is doing well.
Originally Posted by BigPappay
[View Original Post]
-
10-12-25 13:26 #59552Senior Member

Posts: 182He wrote that 15 months ago man.
Originally Posted by BigPappay
[View Original Post]
-
10-11-25 19:32 #59551Senior Member

Posts: 1322Welcome back btb. Folks been looking for you.
Originally Posted by PanchSez
[View Original Post]
-
10-11-25 13:48 #59550Senior Member

Posts: 328From BTB's Wall of Shame
Brittany so still around near the circle.
Originally Posted by BigTruckBob
[View Original Post]
Amy RIP.
Marissa / Star / Angel / I've seen her back around Busy Bee for the last few days after a long absence. She's put on weight and her face is a little harder to recognize but still has the full head of blond hair.
-
10-11-25 13:34 #59549Senior Member

Posts: 413Reese
Reese is a great workout. I make sure I keep her happy and my workouts continue to get better. She's hotel friendly if you are a gentleman to her. Love her tight box. Let.
Originally Posted by JanusCanal84
[View Original Post]











Reply With Quote





