Thread: Escort Reports
+
Add Report
Results 316 to 330 of 10978
-
10-11-25 16:05 #10663Senior Member

Posts: 105Someone in the sugar babies / arrangements thread mentioned he had for for 6 instead of the 8 that's currently advertised. I would say based on looks and services, indie nana is better. Half the price for basically the same services, same ballpark of looks and age (although I think nana looks better). If you're looking for something more local ("sophia" is technically not local), there's always Natalie (actual local) who, again, is in the same ballpark of looks and is definitely younger (and slightly cheaper).
Originally Posted by WhisperingEye
[View Original Post]
-
10-11-25 16:05 #10662Senior Member

Posts: 1273Yeah, there's usually a reason why strippers start working on this side of the business. It's usually because they get older and can't compete with the younger girls unless they give up the goods. Which is fine and they're often great providers. The problem with this chick is that she's a legend in her own mind.
Originally Posted by WhisperingEye
[View Original Post]
-
10-11-25 15:02 #10661Senior Member

Posts: 386Not to be a debbie downer.
Ok I will give up and say ok its probably not a catfish. I don't doubt she has the mainlander but now I'm local but still better than you mentality. She was hot back in the day but remember she's 40+ so probably got some roast beef sandwich. If you are into that or think you can win her over not my concern. Just give us the deets later. Haha.
Originally Posted by DangerBoy
[View Original Post]
-
10-11-25 00:17 #10660Senior Member

Posts: 1273She was in a pay-per-meet/SB site awhile back. One of those sites that say they're not for escorting, and maybe there are a few girls who are naive enough to believe some dude will pay for dinner and a fee and take her shopping just for conversation, but most of the girls there know what's up.
Originally Posted by AwabiLover
[View Original Post]
Anyway, we exchanged some messages via the messaging client on the site. I asked her for her number to set something up. She said her number had to be "earned" so I quit messaging her. So if you see her, expect stupid games and upselling. Oh, and she disappeared off that site a few weeks later. Haven't seen her since.
-
10-09-25 23:31 #10659Senior Member

Posts: 299She was on Eros. I thought the same and dm her on IG "I think someone is using your photos on a website and this is the name that is being used". She replied stating that is her. I kept the dm clean knowing that there is no way she would be in any kind of trouble. FYI. I have not seen her. I'm not a fan of tattoos.
Originally Posted by RodFarva
[View Original Post]
-
10-09-25 20:36 #10658Senior Member

Posts: 275It's Fall Break.
Originally Posted by WhisperingEye
[View Original Post]
She's just taking her son on vacation to SoCal.
-
10-09-25 18:15 #10657Senior Member

Posts: 386Thats awesome
Well if you follow her. She's not even in Hawaii today per her facebook. Granted that could be just to throw her stalkers off. 8 bills is a lot to pay for old mama. To each their own though.
Originally Posted by RodFarva
[View Original Post]
-
10-09-25 18:02 #10656Senior Member

Posts: 139She also has an account on seeking. I think it was under sophia.
Originally Posted by RodFarva
[View Original Post]
-
10-09-25 17:30 #10655Senior Member

Posts: 275It seems like a real ad to me.
Originally Posted by WhisperingEye
[View Original Post]
She even posted her personal IG page on the ad.
If somebodys trolling her, it seems like they got some real info/pics on this ad.
I've been following her IG page for about 7 years.
-
10-09-25 16:56 #10654Senior Member

Posts: 386Is that really her?
I'm semi curious as I personally feel this is catfish ad. Idk if the rules allow to post her "real" name but last I knew she was dating a local broadcaster (not a big time one. Just an OC16 dude), and has a geriactric baby daddy out on black point.
Originally Posted by RodFarva
[View Original Post]
-
10-09-25 16:43 #10653Senior Member

Posts: 275Sophia Liu
Has anyone seen her yet?
For those rates, I hope she will also smoke me a Brisket and detail both of my cars! 🤣.
https://tryst.link/escort/sophialiu
She also has an IG and she used to work at either Femme Nu or RockZa.
-
10-08-25 02:43 #10652Senior Member

Posts: 10212 Girls in Waikiki that are legit
https://tryst.link/escort/brittney_moan
https://tryst.link/escort/haileyslays
Both play it safe, I met Brittney tonight since it's her 1st time here. Everything played safe.
She's very friendly and upbeat.
They both wanted me to do doubles, but I couldn't tonight.
Have fun while they're in town.
I met Hailey last Summer boy what a HOT body..
-
10-08-25 02:41 #10651Senior Member

Posts: 1021Yes she is Legit.
She will make sure you are drained dry. She can hang a long time down there good service. I saw her a few times.
Have fun.
Originally Posted by LavaTip
[View Original Post]
-
10-07-25 23:05 #10650Forum Advertiser

Posts: 12Not the same Natalia
Different Natalia.
Originally Posted by GofasBits
[View Original Post]
-
09-30-25 13:51 #10649Senior Member

Posts: 5110Sorry, but this PrivateDelights advertiser using the name Natalia is not the downtown Natalia whom I've repeatedly reviewed in the past.
Originally Posted by GofasBits
[View Original Post]











Reply With Quote



