Rubrankings.com
rubmaps
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Top Tier Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
Top Escorts
Live Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Top Tier Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
Top Escorts
Live Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Top Tier Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
Top Escorts
Live Escorts

Thread: Escort Reports

+ Add Report
Page 22 of 732 FirstFirst ... 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 72 122 522 ... LastLast
Results 316 to 330 of 10978
This forum thread is moderated by Admin
  1. #10663
    Quote Originally Posted by WhisperingEye  [View Original Post]
    Ok I will give up and say ok its probably not a catfish. I don't doubt she has the mainlander but now I'm local but still better than you mentality. She was hot back in the day but remember she's 40+ so probably got some roast beef sandwich. If you are into that or think you can win her over not my concern. Just give us the deets later. Haha.
    Someone in the sugar babies / arrangements thread mentioned he had for for 6 instead of the 8 that's currently advertised. I would say based on looks and services, indie nana is better. Half the price for basically the same services, same ballpark of looks and age (although I think nana looks better). If you're looking for something more local ("sophia" is technically not local), there's always Natalie (actual local) who, again, is in the same ballpark of looks and is definitely younger (and slightly cheaper).

  2. #10662
    Quote Originally Posted by WhisperingEye  [View Original Post]
    Ok I will give up and say ok it's probably not a catfish. I don't doubt she has the mainlander but now I'm local but still better than you mentality. She was hot back in the day but remember she's 40+ so probably got some roast beef sandwich. If you are into that or think you can win her over not my concern. Just give us the deets later. Haha.
    Yeah, there's usually a reason why strippers start working on this side of the business. It's usually because they get older and can't compete with the younger girls unless they give up the goods. Which is fine and they're often great providers. The problem with this chick is that she's a legend in her own mind.

  3. #10661

    Not to be a debbie downer.

    Quote Originally Posted by DangerBoy  [View Original Post]
    She was in a pay-per-meet/SB site awhile back. One of those sites that say they're not for escorting, and maybe there are a few girls who are naive enough to believe some dude will pay for dinner and a fee and take her shopping just for conversation, but most of the girls there know what's up.

    Anyway, we exchanged some messages via the messaging client on the site. I asked her for her number to set something up. She said her number had to be "earned" so I quit messaging her. So if you see her, expect stupid games and upselling. Oh, and she disappeared off that site a few weeks later. Haven't seen her since.
    Ok I will give up and say ok its probably not a catfish. I don't doubt she has the mainlander but now I'm local but still better than you mentality. She was hot back in the day but remember she's 40+ so probably got some roast beef sandwich. If you are into that or think you can win her over not my concern. Just give us the deets later. Haha.

  4. #10660
    Quote Originally Posted by AwabiLover  [View Original Post]
    She was on Eros. I thought the same and dm her on IG "I think someone is using your photos on a website and this is the name that is being used". She replied stating that is her. I kept the dm clean knowing that there is no way she would be in any kind of trouble. FYI. I have not seen her. I'm not a fan of tattoos.
    She was in a pay-per-meet/SB site awhile back. One of those sites that say they're not for escorting, and maybe there are a few girls who are naive enough to believe some dude will pay for dinner and a fee and take her shopping just for conversation, but most of the girls there know what's up.

    Anyway, we exchanged some messages via the messaging client on the site. I asked her for her number to set something up. She said her number had to be "earned" so I quit messaging her. So if you see her, expect stupid games and upselling. Oh, and she disappeared off that site a few weeks later. Haven't seen her since.

  5. #10659
    She was on Eros. I thought the same and dm her on IG "I think someone is using your photos on a website and this is the name that is being used". She replied stating that is her. I kept the dm clean knowing that there is no way she would be in any kind of trouble. FYI. I have not seen her. I'm not a fan of tattoos.

    Quote Originally Posted by RodFarva  [View Original Post]
    It's Fall Break.

    She's just taking her son on vacation to SoCal 😎.

  6. #10658
    Quote Originally Posted by WhisperingEye  [View Original Post]
    Well if you follow her. She's not even in Hawaii today per her facebook. Granted that could be just to throw her stalkers off. 8 bills is a lot to pay for old mama. To each their own though.
    It's Fall Break.

    She's just taking her son on vacation to SoCal.

  7. #10657

    Thats awesome

    Quote Originally Posted by RodFarva  [View Original Post]
    It seems like a real ad to me.

    She even posted her personal IG page on the ad.

    If somebodys trolling her, it seems like they got some real info/pics on this ad.

    Ive been following her IG page for about 7 years.
    Well if you follow her. She's not even in Hawaii today per her facebook. Granted that could be just to throw her stalkers off. 8 bills is a lot to pay for old mama. To each their own though.

  8. #10656
    Quote Originally Posted by RodFarva  [View Original Post]
    It seems like a real ad to me.

    She even posted her personal IG page on the ad.

    If somebodys trolling her, it seems like they got some real info/pics on this ad.

    Ive been following her IG page for about 7 years.
    She also has an account on seeking. I think it was under sophia.

  9. #10655
    Quote Originally Posted by WhisperingEye  [View Original Post]
    I'm semi curious as I personally feel this is catfish ad. Idk if the rules allow to post her "real" name but last I knew she was dating a local broadcaster (not a big time one. Just an OC16 dude), and has a geriactric baby daddy out on black point.
    It seems like a real ad to me.

    She even posted her personal IG page on the ad.

    If somebodys trolling her, it seems like they got some real info/pics on this ad.

    I've been following her IG page for about 7 years.

  10. #10654

    Is that really her?

    Quote Originally Posted by RodFarva  [View Original Post]
    Has anyone seen her yet?

    For those rates, I hope she will also smoke me a Brisket and detail both of my cars! 🤣.

    https://tryst.link/escort/sophialiu

    She also has an IG and she used to work at either Femme Nu or RockZa.
    I'm semi curious as I personally feel this is catfish ad. Idk if the rules allow to post her "real" name but last I knew she was dating a local broadcaster (not a big time one. Just an OC16 dude), and has a geriactric baby daddy out on black point.

  11. #10653

    Sophia Liu

    Has anyone seen her yet?

    For those rates, I hope she will also smoke me a Brisket and detail both of my cars! 🤣.

    https://tryst.link/escort/sophialiu

    She also has an IG and she used to work at either Femme Nu or RockZa.

  12. #10652

    2 Girls in Waikiki that are legit

    https://tryst.link/escort/brittney_moan

    https://tryst.link/escort/haileyslays

    Both play it safe, I met Brittney tonight since it's her 1st time here. Everything played safe.

    She's very friendly and upbeat.

    They both wanted me to do doubles, but I couldn't tonight.

    Have fun while they're in town.

    I met Hailey last Summer boy what a HOT body..

  13. #10651

    Yes she is Legit.

    She will make sure you are drained dry. She can hang a long time down there good service. I saw her a few times.

    Have fun.

    Quote Originally Posted by LavaTip  [View Original Post]

  14. #10650

    Not the same Natalia

    Quote Originally Posted by GofasBits  [View Original Post]
    Not sure if that's her usual name or not, but I swear someone posted about her in the past. In fact IIRC it was in the DT thread. I think she used to be or still is a DT streetwalker. Don't quote me on that since I'm old and my memory isn't the greatest LOL. GL either way!
    Different Natalia.

  15. #10649
    Quote Originally Posted by GofasBits  [View Original Post]
    Not sure if that's her usual name or not, but I swear someone posted about her in the past. In fact IIRC it was in the DT thread. I think she used to be or still is a DT streetwalker. Don't quote me on that since I'm old and my memory isn't the greatest LOL. GL either way!
    Sorry, but this PrivateDelights advertiser using the name Natalia is not the downtown Natalia whom I've repeatedly reviewed in the past.

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
The Velvet Rooms
The hottest girls are here
Best Escorts
High Class Companions
The Velvet Rooms
The hottest girls are here
Best Escorts
High Class Companions
The Velvet Rooms
The hottest girls are here
Best Escorts
High Class Companions

Protected by Copyscape