Rubrankings.com
Find Your New Baby
Ferrant Lax Mexico City
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
The hottest girls are here
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
High Class Companions
Live Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
The hottest girls are here
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
High Class Companions
Live Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
The hottest girls are here
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
High Class Companions
Live Escorts
The Velvet Rooms

Thread: Escort Reports

+ Add Report
Page 22 of 733 FirstFirst ... 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 72 122 522 ... LastLast
Results 316 to 330 of 10987
This forum thread is moderated by Admin
  1. #10672
    Quote Originally Posted by ElitePro  [View Original Post]
    Even for 800 Eve is not worth it. I tried posting some info about her but it got removed. All I will say is for anyone who's willing to take the plunge, make sure you play it safe.
    I never seen her but guys here said she was 400 on seeking just within the last few years. Yes she's almost 40.

  2. #10671
    Quote Originally Posted by OopsWrongHole  [View Original Post]
    Took a chance and decided to message and see if I could meet up for an appointment. She asked for $100 deposit but explained that I been burned before so I'll pass this time. Never know nowadays if they will just take the deposit and not show up for your appointment time. Anyway, I already sent occupation and pic. Price was already $800 as most of you already know from the post under this one. She then changes the prices to $1,400. Hell no!! Way more other choices out there plus like what other reviewers said, she is on the older side. For that price, I could go to J-spa and have at least 4 sessions. So like "Dangerboy" stated, she will play games. You have all been warned. Stay far away from this one. Stay safe brothers! Peace!
    She's a legend in her own mind.

    If you really want to see her, just wait.

  3. #10670
    Awaiting Email Confirmation


    Posts: 14
    Quote Originally Posted by OopsWrongHole  [View Original Post]
    Took a chance and decided to message and see if I could meet up for an appointment. She asked for $100 deposit but explained that I been burned before so I'll pass this time. Never know nowadays if they will just take the deposit and not show up for your appointment time. Anyway, I already sent occupation and pic. Price was already $800 as most of you already know from the post under this one. She then changes the prices to $1,400. Hell no!! Way more other choices out there plus like what other reviewers said, she is on the older side. For that price, I could go to J-spa and have at least 4 sessions. So like "Dangerboy" stated, she will play games. You have all been warned. Stay far away from this one. Stay safe brothers! Peace!
    Even for 800 Eve is not worth it. I tried posting some info about her but it got removed. All I will say is for anyone who's willing to take the plunge, make sure you play it safe.

  4. #10669
    Quote Originally Posted by OopsWrongHole  [View Original Post]
    Took a chance and decided to message and see if I could meet up for an appointment. She asked for $100 deposit but explained that I been burned before so I'll pass this time. Never know nowadays if they will just take the deposit and not show up for your appointment time. Anyway, I already sent occupation and pic. Price was already $800 as most of you already know from the post under this one. She then changes the prices to $1,400. Hell no!! Way more other choices out there plus like what other reviewers said, she is on the older side. For that price, I could go to J-spa and have at least 4 sessions. So like "Dangerboy" stated, she will play games. You have all been warned. Stay far away from this one. Stay safe brothers! Peace!
    Ugh these people.

    Maybe I should check j spa out.

  5. #10668

    Sophia Liu "Stay away"

    Quote Originally Posted by DangerBoy  [View Original Post]
    She was in a pay-per-meet/SB site awhile back. One of those sites that say they're not for escorting, and maybe there are a few girls who are naive enough to believe some dude will pay for dinner and a fee and take her shopping just for conversation, but most of the girls there know what's up.

    Anyway, we exchanged some messages via the messaging client on the site. I asked her for her number to set something up. She said her number had to be "earned" so I quit messaging her. So if you see her, expect stupid games and upselling. Oh, and she disappeared off that site a few weeks later. Haven't seen her since.
    Took a chance and decided to message and see if I could meet up for an appointment. She asked for $100 deposit but explained that I been burned before so I'll pass this time. Never know nowadays if they will just take the deposit and not show up for your appointment time. Anyway, I already sent occupation and pic. Price was already $800 as most of you already know from the post under this one. She then changes the prices to $1,400. Hell no!! Way more other choices out there plus like what other reviewers said, she is on the older side. For that price, I could go to J-spa and have at least 4 sessions. So like "Dangerboy" stated, she will play games. You have all been warned. Stay far away from this one. Stay safe brothers! Peace!

  6. #10667
    Awaiting Email Confirmation


    Posts: 14
    [Deleted by Admin]

    EDITOR'S NOTE: This report was edited or deleted in accordance with the Forum's policy prohibiting unsubstantiated reports claiming that another person is afflicted with a Sexually Transmitted Disease, this limitation being necessary because a disturbing number of these reports are less than genuine.

    STD allegations are not permitted in the forum at any time EXCEPT when substantiated by links to internet-accessible public records.

    Please read the Forum's Posting Guidelines for further information.

  7. #10666
    Quote Originally Posted by Waerqw  [View Original Post]
    Yeah, same natalie. Obviously fake pics, but she's cute. Tiny girl who's also tiny downstairs. And before anyone says "she had work done", so did the other 2.
    The pics she uses is very close. So I gave her a pass on that.

  8. #10665
    Quote Originally Posted by DangerBoy  [View Original Post]
    Would definitely recommend Natalie if we're talking about the same Natalie. She's stunning. Definitely one of the hottest girls I've stuck my penis into.

    https://tryst.link/escort/natalieskyye

    She's also a cool chick and I never got the feeling she was trying to hustle me. Eve was coming off like she was hustling hard from the first DM.
    Yeah, same natalie. Obviously fake pics, but she's cute. Tiny girl who's also tiny downstairs. And before anyone says "she had work done", so did the other 2.

  9. #10664
    Quote Originally Posted by Waerqw  [View Original Post]
    Someone in the sugar babies / arrangements thread mentioned he had for for 6 instead of the 8 that's currently advertised. I would say based on looks and services, indie nana is better. Half the price for basically the same services, same ballpark of looks and age (although I think nana looks better). If you're looking for something more local ("sophia" is technically not local), there's always Natalie (actual local) who, again, is in the same ballpark of looks and is definitely younger (and slightly cheaper).
    Would definitely recommend Natalie if we're talking about the same Natalie. She's stunning. Definitely one of the hottest girls I've stuck my penis into.

    https://tryst.link/escort/natalieskyye

    She's also a cool chick and I never got the feeling she was trying to hustle me. Eve was coming off like she was hustling hard from the first DM.

  10. #10663
    Quote Originally Posted by WhisperingEye  [View Original Post]
    Ok I will give up and say ok its probably not a catfish. I don't doubt she has the mainlander but now I'm local but still better than you mentality. She was hot back in the day but remember she's 40+ so probably got some roast beef sandwich. If you are into that or think you can win her over not my concern. Just give us the deets later. Haha.
    Someone in the sugar babies / arrangements thread mentioned he had for for 6 instead of the 8 that's currently advertised. I would say based on looks and services, indie nana is better. Half the price for basically the same services, same ballpark of looks and age (although I think nana looks better). If you're looking for something more local ("sophia" is technically not local), there's always Natalie (actual local) who, again, is in the same ballpark of looks and is definitely younger (and slightly cheaper).

  11. #10662
    Quote Originally Posted by WhisperingEye  [View Original Post]
    Ok I will give up and say ok it's probably not a catfish. I don't doubt she has the mainlander but now I'm local but still better than you mentality. She was hot back in the day but remember she's 40+ so probably got some roast beef sandwich. If you are into that or think you can win her over not my concern. Just give us the deets later. Haha.
    Yeah, there's usually a reason why strippers start working on this side of the business. It's usually because they get older and can't compete with the younger girls unless they give up the goods. Which is fine and they're often great providers. The problem with this chick is that she's a legend in her own mind.

  12. #10661

    Not to be a debbie downer.

    Quote Originally Posted by DangerBoy  [View Original Post]
    She was in a pay-per-meet/SB site awhile back. One of those sites that say they're not for escorting, and maybe there are a few girls who are naive enough to believe some dude will pay for dinner and a fee and take her shopping just for conversation, but most of the girls there know what's up.

    Anyway, we exchanged some messages via the messaging client on the site. I asked her for her number to set something up. She said her number had to be "earned" so I quit messaging her. So if you see her, expect stupid games and upselling. Oh, and she disappeared off that site a few weeks later. Haven't seen her since.
    Ok I will give up and say ok its probably not a catfish. I don't doubt she has the mainlander but now I'm local but still better than you mentality. She was hot back in the day but remember she's 40+ so probably got some roast beef sandwich. If you are into that or think you can win her over not my concern. Just give us the deets later. Haha.

  13. #10660
    Quote Originally Posted by AwabiLover  [View Original Post]
    She was on Eros. I thought the same and dm her on IG "I think someone is using your photos on a website and this is the name that is being used". She replied stating that is her. I kept the dm clean knowing that there is no way she would be in any kind of trouble. FYI. I have not seen her. I'm not a fan of tattoos.
    She was in a pay-per-meet/SB site awhile back. One of those sites that say they're not for escorting, and maybe there are a few girls who are naive enough to believe some dude will pay for dinner and a fee and take her shopping just for conversation, but most of the girls there know what's up.

    Anyway, we exchanged some messages via the messaging client on the site. I asked her for her number to set something up. She said her number had to be "earned" so I quit messaging her. So if you see her, expect stupid games and upselling. Oh, and she disappeared off that site a few weeks later. Haven't seen her since.

  14. #10659
    She was on Eros. I thought the same and dm her on IG "I think someone is using your photos on a website and this is the name that is being used". She replied stating that is her. I kept the dm clean knowing that there is no way she would be in any kind of trouble. FYI. I have not seen her. I'm not a fan of tattoos.

    Quote Originally Posted by RodFarva  [View Original Post]
    It's Fall Break.

    She's just taking her son on vacation to SoCal 😎.

  15. #10658
    Quote Originally Posted by WhisperingEye  [View Original Post]
    Well if you follow her. She's not even in Hawaii today per her facebook. Granted that could be just to throw her stalkers off. 8 bills is a lot to pay for old mama. To each their own though.
    It's Fall Break.

    She's just taking her son on vacation to SoCal.

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
Meet Sugar Babies
Top Tier Escorts
Top Escorts
Best Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
Top Tier Escorts
Top Escorts
Best Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
Top Tier Escorts
Top Escorts
Best Escorts

Protected by Copyscape