Thread: Utr
+
Add Report
Results 1,921 to 1,935 of 18204
-
10-13-25 16:17 #16284Senior Member

Posts: 153Catching up!
Been busy lately so I finally got time to catch up on some reports.
Kara she is an awesome spinner that really likes to please. Comms are always good incall is in a nice neighborhood private home with pool. She always leaves door unlocked when your close so you can just walk in. I like that looks more natural that way. Always greets me either naked in the pool or wearing something sexy. Well this time she texted me night before and said she had a surprise and wanted to try it with me. I said ok I'm game LOL. So when I got there she was in sexy black lingerie. Hugs and kisses and back to the room. More kissing and fondling then on her knees for an awesome BBBJ DT!! Then she gets up and leads me to another room. Opens door and smiles my new toy she says. A sex swing. Never done it I'm down. Was amazing great for DATY FIV more BBJ then standing mish to finish. Was awesome cleaned up kiss food by and out. As always YMMV.
Jenna. My sweet little dumpling with a touch of naughty. Been seeing her since she arrived. She is great dream. Comms were good she had an Airbnb this time cause she bought an RV pretty cool. Nice place with a pool. As always little wait time in the room but I know it is well worth it. She changed her hair again LOL short and curly I liked it. Seeing her is like seeing an ex with benefits LOL always so comfortable with her great GFE kissing fondling and amazing BBJDT skills with her looking up at you. I almost bust every time. Great DATY DATO FIV then mish finished hard in k9. Clean up great chat as always then off I went.
As always stay safe 🔥.
-
10-13-25 14:09 #16283Senior Member

Posts: 60Asian Kate
She told me she is out of the business. Maybe it was just me as a guy who had not seen her before. Was disappointing.
Originally Posted by BoredFlGuy
[View Original Post]
-
10-13-25 13:36 #16282Senior Member

Posts: 101Robin
I visited Robin this weekend as always great service She has a dream body good massages great company. Thanks to Orlo for the digits.
-
10-13-25 11:13 #16281Senior Member

Posts: 198Sno
She made it clear to me she was out of town.
Originally Posted by SouthFlMan
[View Original Post]
-
10-13-25 11:08 #16280Senior Member

Posts: 40Location
What area of town is she in? Will she do outcalls?
Originally Posted by Bbbjhunter69
[View Original Post]
-
10-13-25 01:54 #16279Senior Member

Posts: 255Cassie or Dallas?
Originally Posted by BeachRunner51
[View Original Post]
-
10-12-25 20:21 #16278Senior Member

Posts: 434Word is she has a fent problem and a bad odor.
Originally Posted by Evanos
[View Original Post]
-
10-12-25 17:24 #16277Senior Member

Posts: 377Snow number
She has / had an ad up, the number in this ad is current: https://backpagegals.com/escorts/fem...lando-15268703.
Originally Posted by Bbbjhunter69
[View Original Post]
Apparently she's in a bind and could use the help.
-
10-12-25 16:58 #16276Senior Member

Posts: 761Those who've pm'ed me for her #, please resend message. I was clearing out my inbox and accidentally deleted some of the new messages.
Originally Posted by Enzo2018
[View Original Post]
-
10-11-25 10:54 #16275Senior Member

Posts: 305Tatiana
Little late report. Orlo texted me last week that Tatiana was available for incall for couple of days. All the comms were through Orlo including schedule, gate code. Walking in, noticed that Tatiana had put up a little extra weight than I saw couple of years ago but the energy is still high. After cloths off, spent good amount of time hugging and roaming. She is a big girl but not BBW, all alphabets are covered including DFK, FIV, DATY, 69. I had very good experience overall and left happy. I do not have any pictures to share and I'm not the gate keeper. Please reach out to Orlo69 for contact info. Go mongers!
Yumyum1.
-
10-11-25 09:04 #16274Senior Member

Posts: 269Number please.
Originally Posted by Lucky2019
[View Original Post]
-
10-11-25 08:21 #16273Senior Member

Posts: 114Can you pm her number?
Originally Posted by Bbbjhunter69
[View Original Post]
Ty.
-
10-10-25 22:13 #16272Senior Member

Posts: 129Re: Maya
I'm hoping to see her again myself this wknd. . . I'll bring change.
Originally Posted by Magic2016
[View Original Post]
-
10-10-25 21:14 #16271Senior Member

Posts: 269Maya
Didn't know she was still around. Been years since I saw her but you cannot forget that ass you could bounce a quarter off of.
Originally Posted by Kytril
[View Original Post]
-
10-10-25 15:48 #16270Regular Member

Posts: 20Veronica again!
Little late review met Veronica the beauty few weeks ago, she is my ATF! Never disappoint and true GFE experience.
With lots of DFK kissing, cuddling, DATY. Her BBBJ skills are amazing what a view, lot of eye contact.
Has a great attitude, personality, and an amazing body to have fun with.
I can't say enough about this beauty. Treat her nice and play safe, I thoroughly enjoyed the visit. Will Repeat.












Reply With Quote





