Rubrankings.com
Meet Sugar Babies
Best Escorts
Live Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
Top Tier Escorts
Top Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
Best Escorts
Live Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
Top Tier Escorts
Top Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
Best Escorts
Live Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
Top Tier Escorts
Top Escorts

Thread: Utr

+ Add Report
Page 129 of 1213 FirstFirst ... 29 79 119 120 121 122 123 124 125 126 127 128 129 130 131 132 133 134 135 136 137 138 139 179 229 629 1129 ... LastLast
Results 1,921 to 1,935 of 18195
Come be a VIP
This forum thread is moderated by Admin
  1. #16275

    Tatiana

    Little late report. Orlo texted me last week that Tatiana was available for incall for couple of days. All the comms were through Orlo including schedule, gate code. Walking in, noticed that Tatiana had put up a little extra weight than I saw couple of years ago but the energy is still high. After cloths off, spent good amount of time hugging and roaming. She is a big girl but not BBW, all alphabets are covered including DFK, FIV, DATY, 69. I had very good experience overall and left happy. I do not have any pictures to share and I'm not the gate keeper. Please reach out to Orlo69 for contact info. Go mongers!

    Yumyum1.

  2. #16274
    Quote Originally Posted by Lucky2019  [View Original Post]
    Can you pm her number?

    Ty.
    Number please.

  3. #16273
    Quote Originally Posted by Bbbjhunter69  [View Original Post]
    Snobunny is available and looking to please you horny fellas.

    This is her rate she asked me to post:

    Qv is 120 HHR is 160 any extras are 20!!

    # available to guys who contribute to the board.
    Can you pm her number?

    Ty.

  4. #16272

    Re: Maya

    I'm hoping to see her again myself this wknd. . . I'll bring change.

    Quote Originally Posted by Magic2016  [View Original Post]
    Didn't know she was still around. Been years since I saw her but you cannot forget that ass you could bounce a quarter off of.

  5. #16271

    Maya

    Quote Originally Posted by Kytril  [View Original Post]
    As always Maya delivers for me, last night was an unusual session for us as I'm dealing with an injury so can't go hard-core like normal.

    Simple late night hour at her spot slow and steady striptease / lapdance then some dynamite head with a finish on her chocolate booty cheeks.

    Digits are available to interested members with some decent post history. * I've included some pics. Tight, young & dark chocolate can take the pipe hard and pops loud.
    Didn't know she was still around. Been years since I saw her but you cannot forget that ass you could bounce a quarter off of.

  6. #16270

    Veronica again!

    Little late review met Veronica the beauty few weeks ago, she is my ATF! Never disappoint and true GFE experience.

    With lots of DFK kissing, cuddling, DATY. Her BBBJ skills are amazing what a view, lot of eye contact.

    Has a great attitude, personality, and an amazing body to have fun with.

    I can't say enough about this beauty. Treat her nice and play safe, I thoroughly enjoyed the visit. Will Repeat.

  7. #16269

    Sylvia Hope69

    Had another amazing time with Sylvia again. She is an amazing provider that will make sure you leave happy. Love DATY with her and she can deep throat better than anyone I have seen. Little 69 as well but had to stop before I exploded. Then ran through all the positions ending with her on top riding me hard and fast till I exploded. Rates are 150 HHR and 300 HR and she is worth every penny. She has a nice in call in the Lake Mary / Sanford area. Can't wait to see her again soon. She has her own handle on here. She does her own screening. Message her at Sylvia Hope69.
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails 4547462568821642093.jpg‎   6723591428679136814.jpg‎  

  8. #16268

    Snobunny

    Thank Evanos for the digits. Have been able to see her twice in the past couple weeks. Young and very cute and very kind. Spinner body for sure, I personally prefer more curvy but it is fun to flip her how ever I want so easily, LOL. Pierced nipples are sexy and her head game is great. She can't take me all the way down but does an incredible job trying. Fiv, doesn't do greek but will you stick a finger in there gently. Def can take a pounding. All in all is was super fun and donation isn't that bad. I'm sure Ill see her again but I do prefer more of the latina style women so that's my next hit.

  9. #16267

    A weekend in town

    I'm visiting Orlando for the weekend, does anybody have a good Utr can make my time in Orlando worthwhile.

  10. #16266

    Maya Ebony UTR

    As always Maya delivers for me, last night was an unusual session for us as I'm dealing with an injury so can't go hard-core like normal.

    Simple late night hour at her spot slow and steady striptease / lapdance then some dynamite head with a finish on her chocolate booty cheeks.

    Digits are available to interested members with some decent post history. * I've included some pics. Tight, young & dark chocolate can take the pipe hard and pops loud.
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails IMG_20250723_105232(1).jpg‎   ygrJcyXX5jpYzmt6f8rUVR.jpg‎   IMG_20250621_004348_(648_x_648_pixel).jpg‎   IMG_20251010_002750_(648_x_648_pixel).jpg‎  

  11. #16265

    YEAH! I'm with BR-51!

    Keep us in the loop brother!

    Quote Originally Posted by BeachRunner51  [View Original Post]
    Definitely would enjoy having our bikini babe back in the hobby.

  12. #16264

    Exciting news!

    Quote Originally Posted by Racerx74  [View Original Post]
    Ok guys, this one is great news.

    An oldie is back for a while and asked me to post and maybe gatekeep for the beginning. This goes out to our older guys, the ones who have been around for at least 3 years probably 5. She's Utr. If you have dated our winged girl with an ass to die for. She's still a spinner and I will -probably get pics up in the next couple days when I take them or she sends them. If you pm me, then you need to know her name. She will only see guys she has seen before at the beginning. I will check if you had posted about her. I do not like to be a gatekeeper as I'm not on here all the time plus this site is becoming hard to get on so don't text a bunch. She is planning on starting in a week or so but allowed me to post.

    More to come when I know more.
    Definitely would enjoy having our bikini babe back in the hobby.

  13. #16263

    Thank you!

    Quote Originally Posted by Ryano1  [View Original Post]
    Finally got to meet up, great coms. Very accommodating. Not much to add as most has been said before. Great provider. Will see again soon. Thanks for the great time Sarah.
    It was wonderful to meet you.

  14. #16262

    Fallen Angel

    Ok guys, this one is great news.

    An oldie is back for a while and asked me to post and maybe gatekeep for the beginning. This goes out to our older guys, the ones who have been around for at least 3 years probably 5. She's Utr. If you have dated our winged girl with an ass to die for. She's still a spinner and I will -probably get pics up in the next couple days when I take them or she sends them. If you pm me, then you need to know her name. She will only see guys she has seen before at the beginning. I will check if you had posted about her. I do not like to be a gatekeeper as I'm not on here all the time plus this site is becoming hard to get on so don't text a bunch. She is planning on starting in a week or so but allowed me to post.

    More to come when I know more.

  15. #16261
    Quote Originally Posted by ToyTundra2006  [View Original Post]
    If it's the one that was on the charger massage finder she is currently out of the country on vacation.
    Sorry, I forgot all about this, I was looking for the Asian Kate in Winter Park maybe? Thanks though!

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
rubmaps
The hottest girls are here
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
High Class Companions
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
The hottest girls are here
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
High Class Companions
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
The hottest girls are here
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
High Class Companions
The Only Limits are Your Imagination

Protected by Copyscape