Thread: Utr
+
Add Report
Results 1,921 to 1,935 of 18184
-
10-09-25 19:39 #16264Senior Member

Posts: 1032Exciting news!
Definitely would enjoy having our bikini babe back in the hobby.
Originally Posted by Racerx74
[View Original Post]
-
10-09-25 17:17 #16263Advertiser-Escort

Posts: 210Thank you!
It was wonderful to meet you.
Originally Posted by Ryano1
[View Original Post]
-
10-09-25 13:14 #16262Senior Member

Posts: 198Fallen Angel
Ok guys, this one is great news.
An oldie is back for a while and asked me to post and maybe gatekeep for the beginning. This goes out to our older guys, the ones who have been around for at least 3 years probably 5. She's Utr. If you have dated our winged girl with an ass to die for. She's still a spinner and I will -probably get pics up in the next couple days when I take them or she sends them. If you pm me, then you need to know her name. She will only see guys she has seen before at the beginning. I will check if you had posted about her. I do not like to be a gatekeeper as I'm not on here all the time plus this site is becoming hard to get on so don't text a bunch. She is planning on starting in a week or so but allowed me to post.
More to come when I know more.
-
10-09-25 13:13 #16261Senior Member

Posts: 157Sorry, I forgot all about this, I was looking for the Asian Kate in Winter Park maybe? Thanks though!
Originally Posted by ToyTundra2006
[View Original Post]
-
10-09-25 10:32 #16260Senior Member

Posts: 70Veronica
She is always a great time, I got to see her recently too. Somehow I'm always amazed at how great she is. Definitely one of my ATF.
Originally Posted by Footaficionado
[View Original Post]
-
10-09-25 10:13 #16259Senior Member

Posts: 249I miss Natalia. Ever since she retired she left a gap in the massage hobby, her demeanor and skills were unmatched.
Originally Posted by NickMemphis
[View Original Post]
-
10-09-25 10:09 #16258Senior Member

Posts: 337I have seen Jenna twice of late and your assessment is spot on. I have described it like I had the chance to hook up with a former girlfriend in a good way. She is as sweet as they come and one of the sexiest women I have ever spent time with. She is a rare breed no pun intended.
Originally Posted by Mikaeles
[View Original Post]
GS.
-
10-09-25 10:01 #16257Senior Member

Posts: 31Veronica's gatekeeper
I want Veronica's contact number. Hope LucasWt is the gatekeeper and sent him dm.
Please let me know if someone else is the gatekeeper.
-
10-09-25 09:15 #16256Senior Member

Posts: 60I live in Tampa! I'd love some info. Work in Orlando. I've mostly been to AMPs and left some reviews but venturing out now. Details would def be appreciated.
Originally Posted by Bbbjhunter69
[View Original Post]
-
10-09-25 08:59 #16255Senior Member

Posts: 759Snobunny
Snobunny is available and looking to please you horny fellas.
This is her rate she asked me to post:
Qv is 120 HHR is 160 any extras are 20!!
# available to guys who contribute to the board.
-
10-09-25 08:55 #16254Senior Member

Posts: 759I have one in Tampa if you ever venture this way. Phat ass and big big set of tits! Also loves anal.
Originally Posted by Pornamon43
[View Original Post]
-
10-09-25 08:09 #16253Senior Member

Posts: 31Maitland Sarah
Finally got to meet up, great coms. Very accommodating. Not much to add as most has been said before. Great provider. Will see again soon. Thanks for the great time Sarah.
-
10-08-25 17:36 #16252Senior Member

Posts: 742Jenna
I found myself in the Oviedo area and decided I would reach out to Jenna to my delight she was available and couldn't wait to see me LOL. We agreed upon a time and even better I only had to wait about 30 minutes this time to get the okay to head over to her place. Once I arrived I went into the room and waited. She greeted me wearing a cute green outfit that was showing off some of her assets very nicely. We went thru the whole alphabet until finish. What I love is she is so sweet and nice she loves to chat a little afterwards and you never feel rushed out the door most of the time I am excusing myself because I live close to an hour away from her location. You can reach her on this site I find her beautiful funny and one of the nicest ladies still in the business. See her soon is my recommendation.
-
10-08-25 11:25 #16251Senior Member

Posts: 392UTR BBW's, Milfs or Pawgs.
Can anyone share any BBW's, MILF's. UTR's.
Thanks in Advance!
-
10-08-25 10:11 #16250Regular Member

Posts: 8Downtown / College Park UTR?
Anyone know of any UTR pros in the downtown / college Park area?











Reply With Quote






