Escort Review: Escort Reports
+
Submit Review
Results 1,411 to 1,425 of 17671
-
10-12-25 22:08 #16261Senior Member

Posts: 200That's too bad. She looks like she could have been fun.
Originally Posted by Woderif
[View Original Post]
-
10-12-25 17:24 #16260Senior Member

Posts: 67Reddit Girl Update
Well she ended up being a telegram deposit scam. She want $100 deposit. Not happening.
Originally Posted by Woderif
[View Original Post]
-
10-12-25 10:09 #16259Senior Member

Posts: 67Well you got a better hit than me with the image search. She says she is in Kirkwood. 150 hr, 300 no limits. Chatted with her twice so far. When we get to point of setting something up, I just get crickets. If she wasn't real I would atleast expect a cash app scam or something like that.
Originally Posted by RickBarnes
[View Original Post]
-
10-12-25 02:51 #16258Senior Member

Posts: 200A reverse image search.
A reverse image search comes back to a BBW escorts in La Crosse WI and her name is Molly. Is she visiting our area?
Originally Posted by Woderif
[View Original Post]
-
10-12-25 01:52 #16257Senior Member

Posts: 67Reddit Girl
Been chatting with this one on reddit. She's been pretty forward. Anyone ever come across her?
-
10-11-25 10:26 #16256Senior Member

Posts: 316You can try paulinalove. Ch for her website. Not sure if her travel schedule is there or not. I usually see her ads on Tryst. Link, and she generally has her travel schedule listed in those.
Originally Posted by BuderBum314
[View Original Post]
I think she comes to town 2-3 x per year.
-
10-10-25 17:04 #16255Senior Member

Posts: 222Have a link for this Paulina you speak of and how frequent she visits?
Originally Posted by Rally7
[View Original Post]
-
10-10-25 11:33 #16254Senior Member

Posts: 316Paulina Beatriz
So it's been a year or two, but Paulina came back in town again with perfect timing, as I had availability, cash, and was horny! Saw her at her typical Clayton hotel. Wanted to see if my first (somewhat disappointing) experience was just a fluke. Spoiler alert: IT WAS!
Originally Posted by Wfhff14
[View Original Post]
She remembered me, seemed genuinely happy to see me, and provided excellent service, including fantastic kissing, a great BBBJ with nice attention to my balls and even my asshole! Pop #1 was CIM (spit). We talked for a while in between the action and she is very personable, with pretty good English. Round 2 began with more kissing, me exploring her body with my hands, eventuall more BJ moving into 69 at my request. The pussy was fresh and clean and tasty! Then Cowgirl, reverse Cowgirl, Doggy. I was taking a while for pop #2, so she offered up her ass, which was a pleasant surprise! And that did the trick--I blew in the bag.
So I'm updating my review of her to a Strong "Recommend". She provided great service and she's still hot AF!
Rally.
-
10-09-25 21:44 #16253Senior Member

Posts: 229Someone post Pic. For nostalgic reasons.
Originally Posted by Train88
[View Original Post]
-
10-09-25 21:43 #16252Senior Member

Posts: 229Times have changed. I remember when she used to do BBBJCIM for. 6.
Originally Posted by JakeTime7
[View Original Post]
-
10-09-25 10:37 #16251Senior Member

Posts: 156Heather Slayinem
Was in town for business, and based upon the suggestions here, I decided to see Heather. First off, her looks. I have seen her described on here in many different ways. I would say she is pretty and has nice blue eyes and tits. She has a large ass for those that like that. She is definitely overweight, but in a mom bod type of way which I find attractive anyway. Most importantly, I wanted to discuss service since she will not discuss over the phone. This may be a YMMV situation, but no CIM. Says she is trying the get away from BBJ, and her compromise is not to allow CIM. I have to say that given her skill in that area, that was a disappointment. After enjoying that for a while moved on to FS which I enjoyed. She is definitely a good time, wasn't trashed like so many of the girls, and cares about pleasing. I would see her again if work brings me back. I am one who values safety and service over all else, and she checks those boxes.
-
10-08-25 17:16 #16250Senior Member

Posts: 638Susan
Her body wasn't something to behold, but she was fairly pretty, always willing to do some dirty shit with me, and her pussy felt amazing. I creampied her on every piece of furniture in that basement and at least once in the shower. She was a keeper. She always told me that she was amazed that I wasn't married and wanted to change that (Haha). The hottest thing she ever said was that she wanted to take me upstairs to her bed and fuck me all night. Woulda been fun.
Originally Posted by Headmasterstl
[View Original Post]
Sorry to see her go, but hopefully she's leading a little healthier life. Probably not getting fucking drunk before noon, either. Of course, maybe not. She does Uber Eats so she has to be somewhat sober. LOL.
-
10-08-25 16:34 #16249Senior Member

Posts: 116Soulard Susan
Dang I miss her! Great times were had.
Originally Posted by DeadDead22
[View Original Post]
-
10-08-25 15:07 #16248Senior Member

Posts: 241She do BBBJ? Reviews indicate only CBJ. No way I'm going down on a woman who won't return the favor.
Originally Posted by SouthCityGuySt
[View Original Post]
-
10-08-25 15:05 #16247Senior Member

Posts: 850Now she eats the same ass everyday instead of different asses.
Originally Posted by DeadDead22
[View Original Post]








Reply With Quote




