Rubrankings.com
rubmaps
The hottest girls are here
Best Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
High Class Companions
Live Escorts
The hottest girls are here
Best Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
High Class Companions
Live Escorts
The hottest girls are here
Best Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
High Class Companions
Live Escorts

Thread: Escort Reports

+ Add Report
Page 95 of 1178 FirstFirst ... 45 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 101 102 103 104 105 145 195 595 1095 ... LastLast
Results 1,411 to 1,425 of 17668
This forum thread is moderated by Admin
  1. #16258
    Quote Originally Posted by RickBarnes  [View Original Post]
    A reverse image search comes back to a BBW escorts in La Crosse WI and her name is Molly. Is she visiting our area?
    Well you got a better hit than me with the image search. She says she is in Kirkwood. 150 hr, 300 no limits. Chatted with her twice so far. When we get to point of setting something up, I just get crickets. If she wasn't real I would atleast expect a cash app scam or something like that.

  2. #16257

    A reverse image search.

    Quote Originally Posted by Woderif  [View Original Post]
    Been chatting with this one on reddit. She's been pretty forward. Anyone ever come across her?
    A reverse image search comes back to a BBW escorts in La Crosse WI and her name is Molly. Is she visiting our area?

  3. #16256

    Reddit Girl

    Been chatting with this one on reddit. She's been pretty forward. Anyone ever come across her?
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails RDT_20251012_0036585636650326430319485.jpg‎  

  4. #16255
    Quote Originally Posted by BuderBum314  [View Original Post]
    Have a link for this Paulina you speak of and how frequent she visits?
    You can try paulinalove. Ch for her website. Not sure if her travel schedule is there or not. I usually see her ads on Tryst. Link, and she generally has her travel schedule listed in those.

    I think she comes to town 2-3 x per year.

  5. #16254
    Quote Originally Posted by Rally7  [View Original Post]
    So it's been a year or two, but Paulina came back in town again with perfect timing, as I had availability, cash, and was horny! Saw her at her typical Clayton hotel. Wanted to see if my first (somewhat disappointing) experience was just a fluke. Spoiler alert: IT WAS!

    She remembered me, seemed genuinely happy to see me, and provided excellent service, including fantastic kissing, a great BBBJ with nice attention to my balls and even my asshole! Pop #1 was CIM (spit). We talked for a while in between the action and she is very personable, with pretty good English. Round 2 began with more kissing, me exploring her body with my hands, eventuall more BJ moving into 69 at my request. The pussy was fresh and clean and tasty! Then Cowgirl, reverse Cowgirl, Doggy. I was taking a while for pop #2, so she offered up her ass, which was a pleasant surprise! And that did the trick--I blew in the bag.

    So I'm updating my review of her to a Strong "Recommend". She provided great service and she's still hot AF!

    Rally.
    Have a link for this Paulina you speak of and how frequent she visits?

  6. #16253

    Paulina Beatriz

    Quote Originally Posted by Wfhff14  [View Original Post]
    Maybe my brain is weird, but things like this is what keeps me from saving up for a date from one of these "hot" ladies, or at least ones that travel. Ones that may not try very hard to please me, or make the session about me, but think that they're doing enough by just existing with their attractiveness. Like just being there should be enough, why bother putting in the work / enthusiasm?

    The other end of the spectrum are those that are not very attractive, or are severely overweight, who still want astronomical prices. I don't think any amount of enthusiasm would make me want to go through it on a purely attraction level. Hard to find a good middle ground. I guess I'm just too picky.
    So it's been a year or two, but Paulina came back in town again with perfect timing, as I had availability, cash, and was horny! Saw her at her typical Clayton hotel. Wanted to see if my first (somewhat disappointing) experience was just a fluke. Spoiler alert: IT WAS!

    She remembered me, seemed genuinely happy to see me, and provided excellent service, including fantastic kissing, a great BBBJ with nice attention to my balls and even my asshole! Pop #1 was CIM (spit). We talked for a while in between the action and she is very personable, with pretty good English. Round 2 began with more kissing, me exploring her body with my hands, eventuall more BJ moving into 69 at my request. The pussy was fresh and clean and tasty! Then Cowgirl, reverse Cowgirl, Doggy. I was taking a while for pop #2, so she offered up her ass, which was a pleasant surprise! And that did the trick--I blew in the bag.

    So I'm updating my review of her to a Strong "Recommend". She provided great service and she's still hot AF!

    Rally.

  7. #16252
    Senior Member


    Posts: 229
    Quote Originally Posted by Train88  [View Original Post]
    What happened to Soulard Susan?
    Someone post Pic. For nostalgic reasons.

  8. #16251
    Senior Member


    Posts: 229
    Quote Originally Posted by JakeTime7  [View Original Post]
    Anyone ever see Remy? If so, any feedback back?

    Does she see white guys?
    Times have changed. I remember when she used to do BBBJCIM for. 6.

  9. #16250

    Heather Slayinem

    Was in town for business, and based upon the suggestions here, I decided to see Heather. First off, her looks. I have seen her described on here in many different ways. I would say she is pretty and has nice blue eyes and tits. She has a large ass for those that like that. She is definitely overweight, but in a mom bod type of way which I find attractive anyway. Most importantly, I wanted to discuss service since she will not discuss over the phone. This may be a YMMV situation, but no CIM. Says she is trying the get away from BBJ, and her compromise is not to allow CIM. I have to say that given her skill in that area, that was a disappointment. After enjoying that for a while moved on to FS which I enjoyed. She is definitely a good time, wasn't trashed like so many of the girls, and cares about pleasing. I would see her again if work brings me back. I am one who values safety and service over all else, and she checks those boxes.

  10. #16249

    Susan

    Quote Originally Posted by Headmasterstl  [View Original Post]
    Dang I miss her! Great times were had.
    Her body wasn't something to behold, but she was fairly pretty, always willing to do some dirty shit with me, and her pussy felt amazing. I creampied her on every piece of furniture in that basement and at least once in the shower. She was a keeper. She always told me that she was amazed that I wasn't married and wanted to change that (Haha). The hottest thing she ever said was that she wanted to take me upstairs to her bed and fuck me all night. Woulda been fun.

    Sorry to see her go, but hopefully she's leading a little healthier life. Probably not getting fucking drunk before noon, either. Of course, maybe not. She does Uber Eats so she has to be somewhat sober. LOL.

  11. #16248

    Soulard Susan

    Dang I miss her! Great times were had.

    Quote Originally Posted by DeadDead22  [View Original Post]
    I think she got hitched. Not 100% sure, though.

  12. #16247
    Quote Originally Posted by SouthCityGuySt  [View Original Post]
    She definitely sees white guys and I highly recommend her. If you're into kissing, she's one of the best. Also very tasty DATY.
    She do BBBJ? Reviews indicate only CBJ. No way I'm going down on a woman who won't return the favor.

  13. #16246
    Quote Originally Posted by DeadDead22  [View Original Post]
    I think she got hitched. Not 100% sure, though.
    Now she eats the same ass everyday instead of different asses.

  14. #16245
    And while I'm in a nostalgic mood (and I swear, I'll stop after this one), what happened to Bee up in the north?

  15. #16244

    Soulard Susan

    Quote Originally Posted by Train88  [View Original Post]
    What happened to Soulard Susan?
    I think she got hitched. Not 100% sure, though.

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
Top Tier Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
Meet Sugar Babies
Top Escorts
Top Tier Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
Meet Sugar Babies
Top Escorts
Top Tier Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
Meet Sugar Babies
Top Escorts

Protected by Copyscape