Rubrankings.com
rubmaps
Top Tier Escorts
Best Escorts
High Class Companions
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Meet Sugar Babies
Top Tier Escorts
Best Escorts
High Class Companions
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Meet Sugar Babies
Top Tier Escorts
Best Escorts
High Class Companions
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Meet Sugar Babies

Thread: Escort Reports

+ Add Report
Page 38 of 1113 FirstFirst ... 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 88 138 538 1038 ... LastLast
Results 556 to 570 of 16686
This forum thread is moderated by Admin
  1. #16131
    Quote Originally Posted by PussHunt  [View Original Post]
    Has anyone tried this one? I am not sure if others have different experience. But for me it was literally a rip off. Took my money and locked herself in bathroom texting me to leave. Next thing I know a guy barged in telling me to leave.

    https://skipthegames.com/posts/madis...l/160901909842
    I'm really sorry to hear this happened. I've seen this girl many times and we've talked about when situations have gone sideways for her. Without digging into the details, did something feel off when you guys met? I've never had anything like this come up with her.

  2. #16130
    Quote Originally Posted by PussHunt  [View Original Post]
    Has anyone tried this one? I am not sure if others have different experience. But for me it was literally a rip off. Took my money and locked herself in bathroom texting me to leave. Next thing I know a guy barged in telling me to leave.

    https://skipthegames.com/posts/madis...l/160901909842
    Really sorry to hear that.

    Just saw her yesterday. No issues at all with her. Very sweet girl, in fact didn't do the transaction until after the date. That sounds like that older escort who I think went by the name of April. She was like 49. The last posting I saw of her, she was working up around the Dells. I had that problem with her.

  3. #16129

    Real

    Quote Originally Posted by Wobbelny  [View Original Post]
    I keep seeing her pop up. She looks amazing but the lack of incall and the fact that I can't seem to find any reviews steers me away. Anyone have any experience?

    https://skipthegames.com/posts/madis...p/819329538348
    She is real. Tits are seriously world class. Sweet girl too. A seemingly very normal person.

  4. #16128

    Does any one has different experience?

    Has anyone tried this one? I am not sure if others have different experience. But for me it was literally a rip off. Took my money and locked herself in bathroom texting me to leave. Next thing I know a guy barged in telling me to leave.

    https://skipthegames.com/posts/madis...l/160901909842

  5. #16127
    Quote Originally Posted by SashaDog  [View Original Post]
    This seems to be "Harper Lee", https://tryst.link/escort/harperrr , who had some good reviews but seems to have gone south recently. Caveat emptor, as they say, or perhaps hazards of the trade.
    Yeah, saw her a few times several months ago. Pics are old, she's put on weight, but she was -- at least, earlier this year -- reliable and one of the least sketchy girls in the area, just a bit overpriced.

  6. #16126

    Ebony

    Has anyone seen this thick piece of chocolate?

    https://skipthegames.com/posts/madis...-/878745240961

  7. #16125
    Quote Originally Posted by PackerFan5000  [View Original Post]
    Any recommendations for outcalls? I prefer girls in their 20's an 30's. Race doesn't matter. 2 girl service is a plus. I have some semi UTR's in the Appleton area to trade if interested.
    Why not try this one? She only does outcall, so that counts me out.

    https://skipthegames.com/posts/madis...p/132325394007

  8. #16124

    Coming into Town Soon

    Any recommendations for outcalls? I prefer girls in their 20's an 30's. Race doesn't matter. 2 girl service is a plus. I have some semi UTR's in the Appleton area to trade if interested.

  9. #16123

    Recycling in process.

    Quote Originally Posted by IronMan2019  [View Original Post]
    A new one has popped up in Madison. Her pictures seem to be fake, as they reference different sites. Anyone give her a try?

    https://skipthegames.com/posts/madis...t/057061563987.
    This seems to be "Harper Lee", https://tryst.link/escort/harperrr , who had some good reviews but seems to have gone south recently. Caveat emptor, as they say, or perhaps hazards of the trade.

  10. #16122

    Stormi

    A new one has popped up in Madison. Her pictures seem to be fake, as they reference different sites. Anyone give her a try?

    https://skipthegames.com/posts/madis...t/057061563987


    I M.
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails IMG_1493.jpg‎  

  11. #16121

    Phoenix / Arizona Rose availability

    Quote Originally Posted by Drake11  [View Original Post]
    Anyone have luck seeing Phoenix / Arizona Rose lately? I've seen her a few times over the last couple months and while we were trying to set something up earlier this week, things fell through then she just stopped responding. She's still actively posting so I'm hoping I didn't do something to piss her off.
    For what it's worth, I tried to contact her a couple of times about two weeks ago (when she was posting multiple ads daily) and didn't get a reply. I had met her a month earlier without any issues - everything went well.

    So my guess is that she's just in high demand and doesn't get around to answering a lot of people, as opposed to blocking you specifically. This seems to happen a lot to the few girls on STG who are reasonably priced and have mostly positive or at least semi-positive reviews on this board.

  12. #16120
    Quote Originally Posted by R2623  [View Original Post]
    Dang, thanks for the info, I'll dive deeper into the posts. I am used to seeing her name, so probably just not paying enough attention. Thanks again and stay safe everyone!
    Here's an example. Doesn't say her name, but it's clearly Xena.

    https://skipthegames.com/posts/madis...-/708196476103

  13. #16119

    Coming to town this weekend

    I'm coming to town for the game and wondering if there is anyone you would recommend. I like black, blonde or Asian. Good tits. Not too large. Would be near campus but can go a little ways. Let me know any good recommendations or Utr. Would help in Milwaukee if needed. Budget friendly the better.

  14. #16118

    Older blonde

    Anyone know anything about this older blonde. https://skipthegames.com/posts/madis...y/916940902951.

  15. #16117

    Phoenix / AZ Rose

    Anyone have luck seeing Phoenix / Arizona Rose lately? I've seen her a few times over the last couple months and while we were trying to set something up earlier this week, things fell through then she just stopped responding. She's still actively posting so I'm hoping I didn't do something to piss her off.

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
The Velvet Rooms
Live Escorts
The hottest girls are here
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Top Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
Live Escorts
The hottest girls are here
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Top Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
Live Escorts
The hottest girls are here
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Top Escorts

Protected by Copyscape