rubmaps
Top Escorts
High Class Companions
The Velvet Rooms
The hottest girls are here
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Top Escorts
High Class Companions
The Velvet Rooms
The hottest girls are here
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Top Escorts
High Class Companions
The Velvet Rooms
The hottest girls are here
LoveHUB Escorts Directory

Thread: Escort Reports

+ Add Report
Page 95 of 1180 FirstFirst ... 45 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 101 102 103 104 105 145 195 595 1095 ... LastLast
Results 1,411 to 1,425 of 17692
This forum thread is moderated by Admin
  1. #16282
    Quote Originally Posted by SouthCityGuySt  [View Original Post]
    I've seen her posts for a while and haven't ever reached out, but something caught my attention this morning. She gives free access to her OF account with a decent amount of accessible content and some you pay by the video. Has anyone seen this little spinner? Not sure on price of admission since she doesn't post it, but she appears to be legit as she's wearing an Edwardsville HS cheerleader outfit in one of her OF posts. I'm hoping someone has seen her and can report back. Thanks in advance.

    https://tryst.link/escort/minnieko
    A guy I know very well, He is always painful truthful, Told me Jesse Marie is a very real, very cute, spinner! She asked $4 for an hr plus the room fee. It appears she is now at 5. He reported she is cooperative and willing but not enthusiastic. And he reported a very strong aroma emitted from south of the boarder so he did not partake in any way. He did say the CBJ was just ok. Incall was said to be a residence in High Ridge with limited availability due to school age children. There is also one ter review available. Search GreekAngelBaby. If you have a different experience, please share the info. I'm sure my friend would be interested and may schedule another visit with her.

    Be safe!!

  2. #16281

    So are they stupid or.

    Do they think we are? It's like these guys aren't even trying https://escortalligator.com.listcraw...ouis/194861028 https://escortalligator.com.listcraw...ouis/194871892 Seriously these were posted one right below the other.

  3. #16280

    Jessie Marie on Tryst

    I've seen her posts for a while and haven't ever reached out, but something caught my attention this morning. She gives free access to her OF account with a decent amount of accessible content and some you pay by the video. Has anyone seen this little spinner? Not sure on price of admission since she doesn't post it, but she appears to be legit as she's wearing an Edwardsville HS cheerleader outfit in one of her OF posts. I'm hoping someone has seen her and can report back. Thanks in advance.

    https://tryst.link/escort/minnieko

  4. #16279

    Near the Airport

    Met two girls staying down the hall in a mid-grade motel. Over five nights I managed to fuck them both twice. Turns out they are sisters Enjoy.

    https://www.erome.com/a/C2yL9pth
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails 2.jpg‎   3.jpg‎   5.jpg‎  

  5. #16278
    Quote Originally Posted by Woderif  [View Original Post]
    Well she ended up being a telegram deposit scam. She want $100 deposit. Not happening.
    That's too bad. She looks like she could have been fun.

  6. #16277

    Reddit Girl Update

    Quote Originally Posted by Woderif  [View Original Post]
    Been chatting with this one on reddit. She's been pretty forward. Anyone ever come across her?
    Well she ended up being a telegram deposit scam. She want $100 deposit. Not happening.

  7. #16276
    Quote Originally Posted by RickBarnes  [View Original Post]
    A reverse image search comes back to a BBW escorts in La Crosse WI and her name is Molly. Is she visiting our area?
    Well you got a better hit than me with the image search. She says she is in Kirkwood. 150 hr, 300 no limits. Chatted with her twice so far. When we get to point of setting something up, I just get crickets. If she wasn't real I would atleast expect a cash app scam or something like that.

  8. #16275

    A reverse image search.

    Quote Originally Posted by Woderif  [View Original Post]
    Been chatting with this one on reddit. She's been pretty forward. Anyone ever come across her?
    A reverse image search comes back to a BBW escorts in La Crosse WI and her name is Molly. Is she visiting our area?

  9. #16274

    Reddit Girl

    Been chatting with this one on reddit. She's been pretty forward. Anyone ever come across her?
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails RDT_20251012_0036585636650326430319485.jpg‎  

  10. #16273
    Quote Originally Posted by BuderBum314  [View Original Post]
    Have a link for this Paulina you speak of and how frequent she visits?
    You can try paulinalove. Ch for her website. Not sure if her travel schedule is there or not. I usually see her ads on Tryst. Link, and she generally has her travel schedule listed in those.

    I think she comes to town 2-3 x per year.

  11. #16272
    Quote Originally Posted by Rally7  [View Original Post]
    So it's been a year or two, but Paulina came back in town again with perfect timing, as I had availability, cash, and was horny! Saw her at her typical Clayton hotel. Wanted to see if my first (somewhat disappointing) experience was just a fluke. Spoiler alert: IT WAS!

    She remembered me, seemed genuinely happy to see me, and provided excellent service, including fantastic kissing, a great BBBJ with nice attention to my balls and even my asshole! Pop #1 was CIM (spit). We talked for a while in between the action and she is very personable, with pretty good English. Round 2 began with more kissing, me exploring her body with my hands, eventuall more BJ moving into 69 at my request. The pussy was fresh and clean and tasty! Then Cowgirl, reverse Cowgirl, Doggy. I was taking a while for pop #2, so she offered up her ass, which was a pleasant surprise! And that did the trick--I blew in the bag.

    So I'm updating my review of her to a Strong "Recommend". She provided great service and she's still hot AF!

    Rally.
    Have a link for this Paulina you speak of and how frequent she visits?

  12. #16271

    Paulina Beatriz

    Quote Originally Posted by Wfhff14  [View Original Post]
    Maybe my brain is weird, but things like this is what keeps me from saving up for a date from one of these "hot" ladies, or at least ones that travel. Ones that may not try very hard to please me, or make the session about me, but think that they're doing enough by just existing with their attractiveness. Like just being there should be enough, why bother putting in the work / enthusiasm?

    The other end of the spectrum are those that are not very attractive, or are severely overweight, who still want astronomical prices. I don't think any amount of enthusiasm would make me want to go through it on a purely attraction level. Hard to find a good middle ground. I guess I'm just too picky.
    So it's been a year or two, but Paulina came back in town again with perfect timing, as I had availability, cash, and was horny! Saw her at her typical Clayton hotel. Wanted to see if my first (somewhat disappointing) experience was just a fluke. Spoiler alert: IT WAS!

    She remembered me, seemed genuinely happy to see me, and provided excellent service, including fantastic kissing, a great BBBJ with nice attention to my balls and even my asshole! Pop #1 was CIM (spit). We talked for a while in between the action and she is very personable, with pretty good English. Round 2 began with more kissing, me exploring her body with my hands, eventuall more BJ moving into 69 at my request. The pussy was fresh and clean and tasty! Then Cowgirl, reverse Cowgirl, Doggy. I was taking a while for pop #2, so she offered up her ass, which was a pleasant surprise! And that did the trick--I blew in the bag.

    So I'm updating my review of her to a Strong "Recommend". She provided great service and she's still hot AF!

    Rally.

  13. #16270
    Senior Member


    Posts: 229
    Quote Originally Posted by Train88  [View Original Post]
    What happened to Soulard Susan?
    Someone post Pic. For nostalgic reasons.

  14. #16269
    Senior Member


    Posts: 229
    Quote Originally Posted by JakeTime7  [View Original Post]
    Anyone ever see Remy? If so, any feedback back?

    Does she see white guys?
    Times have changed. I remember when she used to do BBBJCIM for. 6.

  15. #16268

    Heather Slayinem

    Was in town for business, and based upon the suggestions here, I decided to see Heather. First off, her looks. I have seen her described on here in many different ways. I would say she is pretty and has nice blue eyes and tits. She has a large ass for those that like that. She is definitely overweight, but in a mom bod type of way which I find attractive anyway. Most importantly, I wanted to discuss service since she will not discuss over the phone. This may be a YMMV situation, but no CIM. Says she is trying the get away from BBJ, and her compromise is not to allow CIM. I have to say that given her skill in that area, that was a disappointment. After enjoying that for a while moved on to FS which I enjoyed. She is definitely a good time, wasn't trashed like so many of the girls, and cares about pleasing. I would see her again if work brings me back. I am one who values safety and service over all else, and she checks those boxes.

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
Live Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
Top Tier Escorts
Best Escorts
Live Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
Top Tier Escorts
Best Escorts
Live Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
Top Tier Escorts
Best Escorts

Protected by Copyscape