Find Your New Baby
High Class Companions
Best Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
Top Tier Escorts
High Class Companions
Best Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
Top Tier Escorts
High Class Companions
Best Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
Top Tier Escorts

Thread: Arrangement Reports

+ Add Report
Page 37 of 1137 FirstFirst ... 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 87 137 537 1037 ... LastLast
Results 541 to 555 of 17049
This forum thread is moderated by Admin
  1. #16509

    Lisa 26 why / o Seeking

    OMG, I have never been so catfished so bad in my life. Profile says she is 26 years old and pic is filtered enough to suggest that could be reality. She insisted on going to a nicer place then I usually would do a first meet but it was lunch so figured it would not be so bad on the wallet. Luckily, I was nice enough to actually buy her the lunch once I saw her. In all the conversation prior to the meet, she never once mentioned the "error" on SA about her age. Actually a 44 year old single mom with three kids and two grandchildren. I paid the bill after making small talk and left. These girls are so famous about saying time is money. I felt she owed me. https://members.seeking.com/member/9...2-01aefaa01280.
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails IMG_4937.jpg‎  

  2. #16508
    Quote Originally Posted by SamFlood123  [View Original Post]
    Seems like you already know what you need to know about her.
    She got a bf her age and I lost track of her. When I saw her on Seeking messaged her and she told me she's been on it a while. Just wondering if she had reviews.

  3. #16507

    Kat

    Seems like you already know what you need to know about her.

    Quote Originally Posted by Courtesyflush  [View Original Post]
    Any feedback on Kat?

    We matched on Tinder 5 years ago and banged on the 2nd date she liked the fact I had a vasectomy and could cream pie her without worrying. Single mom who got knocked up first time she had sex she told me.

    https://members.seeking.com/member/8...9-7e4535d7388a

  4. #16506

    Kat EGV

    Any feedback on Kat?

    We matched on Tinder 5 years ago and banged on the 2nd date she liked the fact I had a vasectomy and could cream pie her without worrying. Single mom who got knocked up first time she had sex she told me.

    https://members.seeking.com/member/8...9-7e4535d7388a

  5. #16505

    She did reach out to me.

    Quote Originally Posted by ChitownGuy321  [View Original Post]
    I am looking at this person, https://members.seeking.com/member/9...a-c60c620334f8.

    Have any of you met her?

    Thanks.
    Haven't met her. But she's in town leaving tomorrow. That was a pass for me.

  6. #16504

    Has this girl hit you up?

    https://members.seeking.com/member/b...0-0b8bc92b956d

    She dropped one message. Its her snap chat user name, but also links to insta. She's Indian I think. And guessing off the snap chat / insta profile. Could be still in India?

  7. #16503

    Do you have info

    I am looking at this person, https://members.seeking.com/member/9...a-c60c620334f8.

    Have any of you met her?

    Thanks.

  8. #16502
    I don't know if this happened to everyone, but I just noticed today that SA changed my profile picture to one of my hidden pictures. The only public profile pic I had was some generic picture off Google Images where you can't really see anyone. They won't let that be my profile picture anymore and they took one of my private pics and had it public. Might want to check if you do a similar gig where your ID-able photos are all private and you just share them. I had to re-select the profile picture as private again and now it's just a siloutte.

  9. #16501

    Alexandrea_4

    Quote Originally Posted by WhoDat111  [View Original Post]
    Has anyone met her? She looks 60 but profile says 34? Maybe I am wrong. She keeps messaging me.

    https://members.seeking.com/member/d...3-61df901d42dd
    She has her age as 43 on Secret Benefits.

    https://www.secretbenefits.com/next/...7d06dd1bf2f3a7

  10. #16500

    Alexander Blum

    Quote Originally Posted by HDoggy  [View Original Post]
    We were supposed to get together, then I had to go out of town. Going to reconnect this week.
    Let us know if the old dog can still hunt.

  11. #16499

    Alexandra Blum

    Quote Originally Posted by WhoDat111  [View Original Post]
    Has anyone met her? She looks 60 but profile says 34? Maybe I am wrong. She keeps messaging me.

    https://members.seeking.com/member/d...3-61df901d42dd
    We were supposed to get together, then I had to go out of town. Going to reconnect this week.

  12. #16498

    Tina BrownSugar

    Quote Originally Posted by HershelS  [View Original Post]
    The picture previously uploaded is who she is pretending to be. Actual pictures here in this post are her. Stay away.
    She had scammed a lot of people. She is in secret benefits as well.

  13. #16497
    https://members.seeking.com/member/7...3-d660cb8d987f

    Real. From Southside. Catfish adjacent. You can see she is from the pictures, but she's gotten a few pounds. Shy and doesn't like dirty talk.

    https://members.seeking.com/member/3...e-04cdaf640a14

    Is what she looks like. But extremely hard to get in touch with. She also has other priorities, so you'd have to be ver flexible.

  14. #16496

    Blast from the past

    So I haven't had an account on SA in quite a while, so my personal well is pretty dry. I still have my Polish girl whom I've been seeing since 2022.

    Suddenly, a girl whom I did connect with, but never did get together with, hit me up. She is up in the Milwaukee suburbs. Marie, big titties, tats, curvy and super cute. Logistics just never seemed to work. Last time we talked was 2023.

    She just hit me up and I'm getting together with her next week. I'm going to make the drive, get a Day Use hotel. She has been active on OF, has stepped back from OF. But very sexy in her photos she has sent and we've been having good convos leading up to next week.

    I don't have her SA link.

  15. #16495

    Lynn

    Quote Originally Posted by Csheen  [View Original Post]
    Anyone seen any of these? Been talking to them and thinking of setting up dates:

    Lynn.

    https://members.seeking.com/member/7...d-0626302e30a9

    Daniela.

    https://members.seeking.com/member/1...b-2978aac024ac

    Russiantgr.

    https://members.seeking.com/member/a...2-f294561bea73
    Lynn is bigger than her pics suggest and can host, she's fun but I won't be repeating.

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
rubmaps
Top Escorts
Live Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Meet Sugar Babies
The hottest girls are here
Top Escorts
Live Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Meet Sugar Babies
The hottest girls are here
Top Escorts
Live Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Meet Sugar Babies
The hottest girls are here

Protected by Copyscape