Thread: Arrangement Reports
+
Add Report
Results 556 to 570 of 17049
-
10-02-25 14:38 #16494Senior Member

Posts: 152Old Contact Hitting Me Back
When I still had an account on SA, there was a chick in WI that I connected with, Marie. This was back in 2022. Trying to get up to the suburbs of Milwaukee is an all day project for sure. Haven't heard from her since early 2023.
She just hit me back up.
My book is dry since I can't get back on SA, the other sites are full of time wasters. I do have one Polish girl that I've been seeing since around 2022, but I need a little variety. Anyway, this girl Marie is curvy and super cute. Big titties and agreed to $300 for a PPM at a hotel. Going to check her out next week.
-
10-01-25 01:38 #16493Senior Member

Posts: 381Lyunn
Never discussed PPM. I think it was just a rinse to party on my dime.
Originally Posted by Csheen
[View Original Post]
-
09-30-25 21:50 #16492Senior Member

Posts: 119Did you ever meet up with her?
Originally Posted by CflFun352
[View Original Post]
-
09-30-25 20:29 #16491Senior Member

Posts: 62So is she platonic? Was she hinting at a threesome or something? What was the ppm she quoted you?
Originally Posted by BillUnderwood
[View Original Post]
-
09-30-25 19:45 #16490Senior Member

Posts: 381Lynn
I chatted with Lynn before. She wanted to see me but wanted me to also pay for her GF to join us for a night out (not play). She didn't want to leave her GF without anything to do. Saw a pic of the friend and wasn't impressed. Told her to go hang out with her GF then. Haven't talked since.
Originally Posted by Csheen
[View Original Post]
-
09-30-25 15:41 #16489Senior Member

Posts: 62Beautiful girl but that's way too much. I talked her down to 500 but she doesn't seem to be responding currently.
Originally Posted by Derick171
[View Original Post]
-
09-30-25 15:39 #16488Senior Member

Posts: 109Russiantgr
I chatted with russiantgr and she wanted $800. I passed didn't even try to negotiate.
Originally Posted by Csheen
[View Original Post]
-
09-30-25 14:35 #16487Senior Member

Posts: 62Anyone seen any of these? Been talking to them and thinking of setting up dates:
Lynn.
https://members.seeking.com/member/7...d-0626302e30a9
Daniela.
https://members.seeking.com/member/1...b-2978aac024ac
Russiantgr.
https://members.seeking.com/member/a...2-f294561bea73
-
09-29-25 22:39 #16486Senior Member

Posts: 41Anyone with info on this one?
https://members.seeking.com/member/0...0-383673c59f9d
I like the girl next door look. LOL.
-
09-29-25 20:10 #16485Senior Member

Posts: 62I met her several years ago when she was a SW - iirc this was 2018-2019. She lives out of state. I think from Minnesota. And comes to Chicago for dating / SW / sugar. These pics are extremely photoshopped and you are right. When I met her she was very wrinkled and she seemed at least early to Mid 50's. She was very eager to please but I sent her away after trying for a few minutes, I just wasn’t feeling it . She also smelled like she had been chain smoking all day.
Originally Posted by WhoDat111
[View Original Post]
-
09-29-25 16:02 #16484Senior Member

Posts: 159That's a very hard 34, if that's really her age and not a typo 😂
Never seen her. Looks to be 54 or 64.
Originally Posted by WhoDat111
[View Original Post]
-
09-29-25 14:54 #16483Senior Member

Posts: 47Alexandra Blum
Has anyone met her? She looks 60 but profile says 34? Maybe I am wrong. She keeps messaging me.
https://members.seeking.com/member/d...3-61df901d42dd
-
09-28-25 09:04 #16482Senior Member

Posts: 62True. I guess I was writing more towards guys for whom it is feasible to see SBs.
Originally Posted by OFCharlie
[View Original Post]
-
09-27-25 21:04 #16481Senior Member

Posts: 1712Quite a few reasons why SB is not suitable for some guys. Other can chime in.
Originally Posted by Csheen
[View Original Post]
1) guys are old or ugly or both.
2) guys don't have games to score.
3) no times to do all the texting needed to weed through scammers.
4) most SBs can not host and for guys who also can't host, getting a place is an added expense or simply not an option (married guys for example).
5) guys not wanting to get emotionally attached.
6) variety. Some guys simply like to fuck as many women as possible.
7) time constraint. Some guys only have limited window to play, so it's easier to make an appointment with an agency.
-
09-27-25 19:35 #16480Senior Member

Posts: 381SB's vs Escorts
1. "They are real women who only date 1-2 SDs a week instead of a 5-8 a day." - That is somewhat the exception and you will never know it until it's too late. Many date more than 1-2 a week and of course if everyone is BBFS, then do you expect the other SD's that she is seeing to be super careful and be covered with everyone else? No.
Originally Posted by Csheen
[View Original Post]
2. "If they like you the enthusiasm during intimacy is genuine and not putting on an act. " - Even women in vanilla relationships fake it. They like the money you give them. It is rare for feeling to come and even there, usually a timeline where at some point it ends.
3. "And they don't watch the clock. " -While time is not usually as strict, it has not been uncommon for the girl to make plans after our date with her GF's or whoever.
4. "For what you spend on 1 hr w a pro you can do an all nighter w an sb. " - Overnights seem very rare and usually only after an amount of time.
5. "BBFS is (most of the times) on the menu. " - The biggest mistake you can make is to think you are the only guy. You might be the 2nd or 3rd that day for the sweet SB that says she really cares about you.
6. "LEO is not even a consideration. " - Pretty rare with the agency's and pro's.
7. "You don't have to deal with a pimp or a handler" - We have literally talked on this thread about girls that we believed had someone helping book appointments although I will say most of the girls do it all themselves.
8. "And they text and call you between dates to tell you they miss you and when can you see them again. " - Pretty rare unless they are looking for money.
I have had a couple of good SB relationships. Lots of train wrecks. It requires a large investment in time as I sometimes will message a girl for 6 months before I get a response. An escort usually will respond right away. I would leave it that there are some good SB's and some good Escorts. If you don't want to make the time investment and can't sit around for 2-3 hours for a SB to show up, you are pretty much better off with a pro. If you have a LARGE amount of time and patience, then, a SB might be something to try.









Reply With Quote





