Find Your New Baby
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Top Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
Top Tier Escorts
Live Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Top Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
Top Tier Escorts
Live Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Top Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
Top Tier Escorts
Live Escorts

Thread: Massage Parlor Reports

+ Add Report
Page 18 of 274 FirstFirst ... 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 68 118 ... LastLast
Results 256 to 270 of 4108
This forum thread is moderated by Admin
  1. #3853

    Gina Spa Tao

    Quote Originally Posted by ChoirBoy  [View Original Post]
    Will the girls at Tao remove any clothing?
    I've gone several times and the most I've managed is getting the provider to show titty and let me lick and suck on them. I've done so with both Gina and the mamasan. They're both on the older side so I doubt there is much to offer in terms of goodies underneath and I have yet to see another worker there, but if you ask I'm sure you can get access to the top while you enjoy your finish.

  2. #3852

    Replacement

    Quote Originally Posted by BostonGuy25  [View Original Post]
    Tried her today for the 45 tantric it was really nice she is definitely attractive compared to most AMP however all she offered was the HJ even after I offered 300 extra wouldn't even take her clothes of but even though it was $$ for a HJ and massage she did not quit or complain she even brought a pocket pussy esc toy hope it was clean looked ok but who knows she tried that for a bit as I was having trouble then she went and got a glove did not expect this net part finger straight in my ass well she was jerking sold HJ though one of the better I've had she had me squirming with the HJ alone however I did not cum that was on had a little to much fun last night guess the tank was empty might give her another try just wish she wasn't pricey I know my regular AMP I can get an 1 hour and a solid HJ for 120 to 130 total but she was definitely a good experience she did ask I tell my friends if I knew people who would be interested in her service. But peter you were lucky to get to fuck that if you actually did.
    Any other option going FS for that price? I'm not that rich LOL.

  3. #3851

    Blue moon

    Saw Kelly at Blue moon. Still charges $60 for hour but her extras are really high. HJ topless was $160. Not worth it but HJ was pretty good. 7 out of 10.

  4. #3850
    Quote Originally Posted by Dorian17  [View Original Post]
    I know this isn't the favorite place on the thread but I do enjoy it because of the table shower. Only place I know of in the area that offers it. Usual mamasan at the desk. Very nice but mechanical. Led me back and did the TS. Saw someone else walk by through the door so was hoping to get her. Mamasan walked me back to the room and to my surprise got the other lady. Definitely older but I really thought she was sexy. Decent massage and she started the HJ. As we all know, no other options on the menu. I did ask. The thing with this HJ was she got on the table with me and put her legs sort of under mine. It was awesome. Asked for prostate and she obliged. It was very hot. . 6 for a tip. Didn't get her name though like a dope.
    Sounds like Gina.

  5. #3849
    Quote Originally Posted by Dorian17  [View Original Post]
    I know this isn't the favorite place on the thread but I do enjoy it because of the table shower. Only place I know of in the area that offers it. Usual mamasan at the desk. Very nice but mechanical. Led me back and did the TS. Saw someone else walk by through the door so was hoping to get her. Mamasan walked me back to the room and to my surprise got the other lady. Definitely older but I really thought she was sexy. Decent massage and she started the HJ. As we all know, no other options on the menu. I did ask. The thing with this HJ was she got on the table with me and put her legs sort of under mine. It was awesome. Asked for prostate and she obliged. It was very hot. . 6 for a tip. Didn't get her name though like a dope.
    Will the girls at Tao remove any clothing?

  6. #3848

    Spa Tao

    I know this isn't the favorite place on the thread but I do enjoy it because of the table shower. Only place I know of in the area that offers it. Usual mamasan at the desk. Very nice but mechanical. Led me back and did the TS. Saw someone else walk by through the door so was hoping to get her. Mamasan walked me back to the room and to my surprise got the other lady. Definitely older but I really thought she was sexy. Decent massage and she started the HJ. As we all know, no other options on the menu. I did ask. The thing with this HJ was she got on the table with me and put her legs sort of under mine. It was awesome. Asked for prostate and she obliged. It was very hot. . 6 for a tip. Didn't get her name though like a dope.

  7. #3847

    QQ Spa

    Once the talk of this thread, there hadn't been a visit report of the QQ Spa (Rogers # 8) in 2 months, so I thought I'd break that trend. According the no-name person who answers texts, the 2 girls currently there are Nina and Ruby. There is no record of a Ruby ever working at this place. While there are 2 reports of a Nina, they are odd in that they only report that Nina was there. Neither poster actually laid eyes on her.

    Ruby answered the door and was my masseuse. True to form, Nina was nowhere to be seen. I know she must have been there as there was another pair of men's shoes on the little black mat they make you put your shoes on. (There was a different pair when I left.) Ruby is from Hong Kong, so her English is better than average. Typical QQ levels of service were available. While Ruby was fairly pretty, and quite friendly, I was a little disappointed in the body. Nice boobs, but a bit to much belly and not much butt.

    All in all, an enjoyable time.

  8. #3846
    Quote Originally Posted by BostonNorth16  [View Original Post]
    I never heard of this. Where is it located?
    107 central, address is on rubmaps.

  9. #3845

    Where is this located?

    Quote Originally Posted by BostonGuy25  [View Original Post]
    Just went for the first time based on good reviews I got Sasa different one from the one that was at clear dew she was older and didn't look great. Ok massage for the hour wanted 80 for HJ and 100 for HJ.

    Without clothes I got up to leave still wouldn't lower price payed the 100 cause I'm an idiot hand job was just meh asked for BJ upgrade wanted 40 more worst covered BJ ever total waste of time and money I would aviod getting her.
    I never heard of this. Where is it located?

  10. #3844

    Carefree body works

    Just went for the first time based on good reviews I got Sasa different one from the one that was at clear dew she was older and didn't look great. Ok massage for the hour wanted 80 for HJ and 100 for HJ.

    Without clothes I got up to leave still wouldn't lower price payed the 100 cause I'm an idiot hand job was just meh asked for BJ upgrade wanted 40 more worst covered BJ ever total waste of time and money I would aviod getting her.

  11. #3843

    Stedman St. (Best Massage)

    Went for the first time. An one-hour session $80.

    The sheet covered me most of the time. I brushed her shin with my palm and she moved away quickly. Looks (and feels) to be legit. The massage was pretty good though.

    Nobody talked about getting extra there so it would probably hard for me, too.

  12. #3842
    Quote Originally Posted by Sounds  [View Original Post]
    Di you get a name so we know who to avoid?

    How about a description?
    Did not get a name she was definitely younger than the other there had hair in pony tail.

  13. #3841

    Clear dew

    Quote Originally Posted by Appollo101  [View Original Post]
    Any one try out Clear Dew Spa? Went to grab some Pho and saw a nice little spinner that came out of there.
    There are many reviews on clear dew spa. Try the search button.

  14. #3840
    Any one try out Clear Dew Spa? Went to grab some Pho and saw a nice little spinner that came out of there.

  15. #3839
    Senior Member


    Posts: 2189
    Quote Originally Posted by BostonGuy25  [View Original Post]
    So go to purple had a different girl than I have had before good massage but when time comes wants 140 for CBJ then does it for two minutes and says if you want more BJ more money. I was like are you serious then she switches to HJ finishes me off still 20 minutes left she like what you want more massage. I was like yeah paid for an hour then the last ten minutes she was giving me stretching instructions kinda weird.
    Di you get a name so we know who to avoid?

    How about a description?

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
High Class Companions
Meet Sugar Babies
The hottest girls are here
Best Escorts
High Class Companions
Meet Sugar Babies
The hottest girls are here
Best Escorts
High Class Companions
Meet Sugar Babies
The hottest girls are here
Best Escorts

Protected by Copyscape