Find Your New Baby
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Meet Sugar Babies
The Velvet Rooms
Top Escorts
High Class Companions
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Meet Sugar Babies
The Velvet Rooms
Top Escorts
High Class Companions
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Meet Sugar Babies
The Velvet Rooms
Top Escorts
High Class Companions

Thread: Massage Parlor Reports

+ Add Report
Page 19 of 274 FirstFirst ... 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 69 119 ... LastLast
Results 271 to 285 of 4108
This forum thread is moderated by Admin
  1. #3838

    Current crew

    Quote Originally Posted by ChoirBoy  [View Original Post]
    Has anyone been to the Rogers St Spa, # 8 recently? Who is the current crew?

    When I was last there about 5 weeks ago, it was Mimi and another girl I think was Tina. Amanda seemed to be gone on my last visit.
    Amy and Nana were there most recently, but I was told they'd leaving by the end of the month. Therefore, it's likely to be a new crew at this point.

  2. #3837

    Rogers Amy

    Amy was the only option when I asked. No worry, she was typical R8 quality. Not thin, some roundness to her body. Wore a short dress with no panties or bra. Fake tits I think, big pointy nipples. Good ST got me ready, I gave the usual tip for all in. I asked for no condom, she wasn't ok with that. Some CBJ and some tasting of her shaved vag. Into mish and I finished real fast, didn't get much experimenting with her, wish I had more stamina.

  3. #3836

    Purple spa lowell

    So go to purple had a different girl than I have had before good massage but when time comes wants 140 for CBJ then does it for two minutes and says if you want more BJ more money. I was like are you serious then she switches to HJ finishes me off still 20 minutes left she like what you want more massage. I was like yeah paid for an hour then the last ten minutes she was giving me stretching instructions kinda weird.

  4. #3835
    Senior Member


    Posts: 2189
    Quote Originally Posted by JohnDick75  [View Original Post]
    Just want to spread the word to be safe everyone a busy was made not to far away and there threatening mongers again though from what I understand they don't arrest monger unless caught in the act please correct me if I'm wrong.

    https://www.wcvb.com/article/methuen...cking/68109637
    Difficult if not impossible to convict if no direct evidence.

    It is not illegal to go to a bodywork shop for bodywork.

    But I suppose they can at least "interrogate" anyone for whatever reason as a person of interest, and try to get them to confess. But not a lawyer so no real idea.

    They could also "leak" the license plate list to the press with the owner's names just to fuck with folks. But that is taking a Karen's word for why they were there, so potential libel lawsuits would follow.

  5. #3834

    Bust next city over in Methuen

    Just want to spread the word to be safe everyone a busy was made not to far away and there threatening mongers again though from what I understand they don't arrest monger unless caught in the act please correct me if I'm wrong.

    https://www.wcvb.com/article/methuen...cking/68109637

  6. #3833

    QQ Spa, Rogert St. # 8

    Has anyone been to the Rogers St Spa, # 8 recently? Who is the current crew?

    When I was last there about 5 weeks ago, it was Mimi and another girl I think was Tina. Amanda seemed to be gone on my last visit.

  7. #3832

    107 Central Carefree Bodyworks

    Quote Originally Posted by Ruffio  [View Original Post]
    Haven't mongered much in the Lowell area but am going to be around for a while so I saw a few reviews for this place (thank you OS) and decided to give it a try. Nice looking place inside and out. My therapist was named Kitty she has a nice thin body with just a little bit of curve to it and a nice tight little butt. With the previous mentioned intel on tip I didn't bother to haggle just said I want BJ and cfs for 200 and Kitty said ok! It was a great way to spend a Wednesday afternoon. On my way out I met Miya and will probably return to give her a try or maybe I will see Kitty again LOL.
    Kitty was off today and there was Mimi and Mia, both older than 30 and neither would give a welcome hug. I opted for Mia by their choice LOL.

    Since it was my first time there, I got the newbie treatment with no GFE and no touching. I started on my back and she did light touch for about 10 minutes with occasional brush of the junk. She kept her distance and did not like my touching her OTC. She signaled HE and asked what I will donate, I said 120 oranges for CBJ and she said only L1 but will do nude HJ for that. She disappeared for like 7 min and came back spending 5 minutes undressing and spraying sanitizer all over her and me. She kept thong on and let me touch the girls for a minute but pulled away. Any attempt I made to look at or touch kitty was pushed away and a No headshake.

    I allowed her to oil up the Johnson and she gave a soso HJ, then cleaned me up. She again disappeared for 5 minutes and came back with a hot towel, then after that she took off again for about 3 minutes. She returned and gave me a good 15 min medium massage.

    Her attitude was all business and her looks were average Asian, I said hello to Mimi and should have tried her (I like older, chestier types).

    I am not sure I will return but a strong maybe. HF 50/70 tipped 120 for topless HJ.

  8. #3831
    Quote Originally Posted by ChoirBoy  [View Original Post]
    I've been seeing some good reports on this place. How would you assess the girls' English. Could they converse, or was it all translator app?
    All the basics were communicated easily enough but translator app was required when I tried to veer off into more detailed casual small talk.

  9. #3830
    Quote Originally Posted by Ruffio  [View Original Post]
    Haven't mongered much in the Lowell area but am going to be around for a while so I saw a few reviews for this place (thank you OS) and decided to give it a try. Nice looking place inside and out. My therapist was named Kitty she has a nice thin body with just a little bit of curve to it and a nice tight little butt. With the previous mentioned intel on tip I didn't bother to haggle just said I want BJ and cfs for 200 and Kitty said ok! It was a great way to spend a Wednesday afternoon. On my way out I met Miya and will probably return to give her a try or maybe I will see Kitty again LOL.
    I've been seeing some good reports on this place. How would you assess the girls' English. Could they converse, or was it all translator app?

  10. #3829

    107 Central

    Haven't mongered much in the Lowell area but am going to be around for a while so I saw a few reviews for this place (thank you OS) and decided to give it a try. Nice looking place inside and out. My therapist was named Kitty she has a nice thin body with just a little bit of curve to it and a nice tight little butt. With the previous mentioned intel on tip I didn't bother to haggle just said I want BJ and cfs for 200 and Kitty said ok! It was a great way to spend a Wednesday afternoon. On my way out I met Miya and will probably return to give her a try or maybe I will see Kitty again LOL.

  11. #3828
    Quote Originally Posted by OutbackPT  [View Original Post]
    So based on the Nashua board, who sing the praises of Mandy and noted she rotated down to CD, I booked a appointment. She and Coco are working this month, and both are decent, although Mandy is the prettier / thinner of the two. Mandy wanted an absolute kings ransom for CBJ, which she gave up on halfway thru and just wanted to give an oil handy. She wants 200 for topless CBJ, which imo wasnt worth it when I can get BBBJ from better local places. Also Mandy's tits are soft and droopy, which was a disappointment based on all the Nashua feedback. Only good part is she let me nut on her tits, which ended up being me doing the job because she got "tired".

    Saw Coco two days later. Soon as I saw her I knew all I wanted was the basic service, but she was very flirty and cute enough. When it came time, I signaled for HJ and she leaned down, kissed my cheek, and whispered she's a young girl (she isn't) and can do a good job. She also wanted $140 for a topless CBJ. Little head was convinced and I went for it. Better tits, but ultimately she quit halfway thru too.

    If Mandy is a 7, Coco is a 6, but based on service and stamina I'd give them each a 5. Overpriced for what you get, and they each shorted my 45 minute appointment by ten minutes each with promises to make it up to me next time. No thanks.
    Thanks for this review. I was going to drive down from Vermont to see Mandy and now I'm going to pass. Seems super overpriced and very little enthusiasm bringing anybody to completion.

  12. #3827

    Marjory Studios

    I'm probably clutching at straws here, but has anyone seen this lady.

    https://booksy.com/en-us/1063438_mar...e_22272_lowell#ba_s=sr_1.

  13. #3826

    107 Central

    Returned here, made an appointment with the "new girl" who turned out to be name Miya. She is a little taller than average, pretty face, and curvy body with a little meat on her bones, in a sexy way. She gave a good massage for a bit then initiated the flip with plenty of time left on the clock. BBBJ + CFS and she was nice and tight. House fee + 200, good session.

  14. #3825
    Quote Originally Posted by Mongi7  [View Original Post]
    Has anyone tried T Wellness on main st in Wilmington? Any extras or legit?
    Legit. "We don't do that here".

    We'll see how long they last.

  15. #3824

    Wilmington

    Has anyone tried T Wellness on main st in Wilmington? Any extras or legit?

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
The hottest girls are here
Top Tier Escorts
Best Escorts
Live Escorts
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
The hottest girls are here
Top Tier Escorts
Best Escorts
Live Escorts
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
The hottest girls are here
Top Tier Escorts
Best Escorts
Live Escorts
The Only Limits are Your Imagination

Protected by Copyscape