Find Your New Baby
The Velvet Rooms
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Meet Sugar Babies
The hottest girls are here
The Velvet Rooms
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Meet Sugar Babies
The hottest girls are here
The Velvet Rooms
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Meet Sugar Babies
The hottest girls are here

Thread: Massage Parlor Reports

+ Add Report
Page 43 of 274 FirstFirst ... 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 93 143 ... LastLast
Results 631 to 645 of 4108
This forum thread is moderated by Admin
  1. #3478

    Sabrina

    Have seen her and talked with a handful of others who have also seen her.

    She is very pretty, great body and gives a great massage but if you are expecting anything more then you will be very disappointed.

    Not I or anyone else has gotten anything extra from her, massage only, was not open to anything extra for more cash.

    I and a few others have seen her multiple times and still no extra menu.

    Not sure how PP got what he did but I am not believing it based off of all that I know from personal experience and others I trust.

    If you book based on that one off (if it even happened) from PP I think you will be disappointed when nothing goes on.

    I wish anyone who books luck as you will be getting a very good massage from a hot woman and that will be about it.

  2. #3477
    Quote Originally Posted by DippedDots  [View Original Post]
    She must've loved you. I saw her today and although she's a great lady she empathized multiple times she only does massage. Did not get anything extra from her. Still it was a pleasant experience. The service you got would've been off the charts.
    She doesn't do extras, but will she take off some (or most) of her clothes?

  3. #3476

    Sabrina

    Tried her today for the 45 tantric it was really nice she is definitely attractive compared to most AMP however all she offered was the HJ even after I offered 300 extra wouldn't even take her clothes of but even though it was $$ for a HJ and massage she did not quit or complain she even brought a pocket pussy esc toy hope it was clean looked ok but who knows she tried that for a bit as I was having trouble then she went and got a glove did not expect this net part finger straight in my ass well she was jerking sold HJ though one of the better I've had she had me squirming with the HJ alone however I did not cum that was on had a little to much fun last night guess the tank was empty might give her another try just wish she wasn't pricey I know my regular AMP I can get an 1 hour and a solid HJ for 120 to 130 total but she was definitely a good experience she did ask I tell my friends if I knew people who would be interested in her service. But peter you were lucky to get to fuck that if you actually did.

  4. #3475
    Quote Originally Posted by BostonGuy25  [View Original Post]
    Did you message her previously for the agreed upon $$ I want to give her a try myself and was wondering if you had any other info let me know.
    She must've loved you. I saw her today and although she's a great lady she empathized multiple times she only does massage. Did not get anything extra from her. Still it was a pleasant experience. The service you got would've been off the charts.

  5. #3474
    Quote Originally Posted by PeckerPete13  [View Original Post]
    I texted her and she replied. Maybe that was her Swan song and that's why I got more than I thought I would? Who knows.
    Which number did you text because I got nothing.

  6. #3473

    Texted

    Quote Originally Posted by BostonGuy25  [View Original Post]
    So I don't know how peckerpete got in touch with them I did not think they were just walk in but there number is not functioning according to the message and for some reason when I try to submit the form on her site it doesn't not submit not sure what's going on but just a heads up for everyone.
    I texted her and she replied. Maybe that was her Swan song and that's why I got more than I thought I would? Who knows.

  7. #3472

    Sabrinna

    So I don't know how peckerpete got in touch with them I did not think they were just walk in but there number is not functioning according to the message and for some reason when I try to submit the form on her site it doesn't not submit not sure what's going on but just a heads up for everyone.

  8. #3471
    Quote Originally Posted by Bwayne45  [View Original Post]
    Totally throwing the BS flag. I've seen Sabrina and although her massage is excellent, there was nothing else on the menu. Don't spend $300 with the hope of something more.
    OK newbie, you know better than me. LOL.

  9. #3470
    Quote Originally Posted by PeckerPete13  [View Original Post]
    Yes, it is.
    Totally throwing the BS flag. I've seen Sabrina and although her massage is excellent, there was nothing else on the menu. Don't spend $300 with the hope of something more.

  10. #3469
    Quote Originally Posted by Papa2314  [View Original Post]
    Forreal. Is this real.
    Respectfully, it sounds a bit too fake. Like the details are too scripted? No one reported anything positive from that place. Also for 200 BBFS? That is unheard of.

  11. #3468
    Quote Originally Posted by PeckerPete13  [View Original Post]
    Yes, yes, yes! Go see her. I had a 45 minute appointment today for a Tantric massage.

    She answered the door in shorts and a very tight shirt with her nipples, bulging out, definitely no bra. The massage was very sensual, I like it harder, but it was a good feeling with lots of ball action when you're on your stomach. On the flip, she went for the cock almost immediately and that got me rock hard. She then took off her top to release big beautiful breasts and asked me through Google translator if it was OK for her to also takeoff her shorts and panties. Of course, I said yes. She said she normally doesn't get naked. She wants to have some fun today. Her pussy was clean shaved, or waxed, it was very smooth and very tight. She told me not to tell anybody, but come on.

    She started stroking my cock and then it was in her mouth and she Climbed on the table and put her pussy in my face and it smelled nice and was dripping wet so I went to town. She was just about to come and she crawled forward and slid my cock into her tight pussy and rode me hard. It was pretty fucking awesome.

    I was missing her boobs though, so I motion for her to get off me and she turned around and started writing me again with her boobs. In my face, it was super hot. The table was creaking, I swear to God, I thought it was going to break, but she said "no it's OK". So I rolled her over and fucked her missionary for a bit, and then got her in doggy, and as I slid into her pussy, she put a finger pointing to her ass, so who am I to say no, I fucked her in the ass hard, she squirted all over the table, and I came in her ass. When I pulled out, she went down to make sure my cock was cleaned out with her mouth.

    I gave her $$ As we agreed upon. I didn't give a tip because she told me I would leave. Happy without telling me exactly how so there you go. YMMV. She's definitely a good Brazilian girl, her birthday was today so I'm not sure if that had anything to do with it or not. Sorry for the typos.

    https://www.sabrinnamassage.com/
    Did you message her previously for the agreed upon $$ I want to give her a try myself and was wondering if you had any other info let me know.

  12. #3467

    Yea dude

    Quote Originally Posted by Papa2314  [View Original Post]
    Forreal. Is this real.
    Yes, it is.

  13. #3466

    Really?

    Quote Originally Posted by PeckerPete13  [View Original Post]
    Yes, yes, yes! Go see her. I had a 45 minute appointment today for a Tantric massage.

    She answered the door in shorts and a very tight shirt with her nipples, bulging out, definitely no bra. The massage was very sensual, I like it harder, but it was a good feeling with lots of ball action when you're on your stomach. On the flip, she went for the cock almost immediately and that got me rock hard. She then took off her top to release big beautiful breasts and asked me through Google translator if it was OK for her to also takeoff her shorts and panties. Of course, I said yes. She said she normally doesn't get naked. She wants to have some fun today. Her pussy was clean shaved, or waxed, it was very smooth and very tight. She told me not to tell anybody, but come on.

    She started stroking my cock and then it was in her mouth and she Climbed on the table and put her pussy in my face and it smelled nice and was dripping wet so I went to town. She was just about to come and she crawled forward and slid my cock into her tight pussy and rode me hard. It was pretty fucking awesome.

    I was missing her boobs though, so I motion for her to get off me and she turned around and started writing me again with her boobs. In my face, it was super hot. The table was creaking, I swear to God, I thought it was going to break, but she said "no it's OK". So I rolled her over and fucked her missionary for a bit, and then got her in doggy, and as I slid into her pussy, she put a finger pointing to her ass, so who am I to say no, I fucked her in the ass hard, she squirted all over the table, and I came in her ass. When I pulled out, she went down to make sure my cock was cleaned out with her mouth.

    I gave her $$ As we agreed upon. I didn't give a tip because she told me I would leave. Happy without telling me exactly how so there you go. YMMV. She's definitely a good Brazilian girl, her birthday was today so I'm not sure if that had anything to do with it or not. Sorry for the typos.

    https://www.sabrinnamassage.com/
    Forreal. Is this real.

  14. #3465

    Sabrina

    Yes, yes, yes! Go see her. I had a 45 minute appointment today for a Tantric massage.

    She answered the door in shorts and a very tight shirt with her nipples, bulging out, definitely no bra. The massage was very sensual, I like it harder, but it was a good feeling with lots of ball action when you're on your stomach. On the flip, she went for the cock almost immediately and that got me rock hard. She then took off her top to release big beautiful breasts and asked me through Google translator if it was OK for her to also takeoff her shorts and panties. Of course, I said yes. She said she normally doesn't get naked. She wants to have some fun today. Her pussy was clean shaved, or waxed, it was very smooth and very tight. She told me not to tell anybody, but come on.

    She started stroking my cock and then it was in her mouth and she Climbed on the table and put her pussy in my face and it smelled nice and was dripping wet so I went to town. She was just about to come and she crawled forward and slid my cock into her tight pussy and rode me hard. It was pretty fucking awesome.

    I was missing her boobs though, so I motion for her to get off me and she turned around and started writing me again with her boobs. In my face, it was super hot. The table was creaking, I swear to God, I thought it was going to break, but she said "no it's OK". So I rolled her over and fucked her missionary for a bit, and then got her in doggy, and as I slid into her pussy, she put a finger pointing to her ass, so who am I to say no, I fucked her in the ass hard, she squirted all over the table, and I came in her ass. When I pulled out, she went down to make sure my cock was cleaned out with her mouth.

    I gave her $$ As we agreed upon. I didn't give a tip because she told me I would leave. Happy without telling me exactly how so there you go. YMMV. She's definitely a good Brazilian girl, her birthday was today so I'm not sure if that had anything to do with it or not. Sorry for the typos.

    https://www.sabrinnamassage.com/

  15. #3464

    Lots of fake reviews

    Quote Originally Posted by Sasuke9015  [View Original Post]
    Have been seeing a lot of posts about Clear Dew on Rmaps. Can't really see the reviews, but thought I would try it out.

    2 girls there, both are in their mid to late 30's and decent looking. Massage was mediocre, but after the flip, was treated to a nude body to body rub and fiv. Did the hh and the damage was 0. 5 + 1.

    I got Amy this time, but would love to try the other girl, she looks cuter.
    Been wondering what's going on there because there was no useful info in real life because most of the posts on Rmaps are fake from non-members of it. But glad to hear their service isn't bad at all.

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
Best Escorts
Live Escorts
Top Escorts
High Class Companions
Top Tier Escorts
Best Escorts
Live Escorts
Top Escorts
High Class Companions
Top Tier Escorts
Best Escorts
Live Escorts
Top Escorts
High Class Companions
Top Tier Escorts

Protected by Copyscape