Find Your New Baby
Meet Sugar Babies
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Top Tier Escorts
Top Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
The hottest girls are here
Meet Sugar Babies
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Top Tier Escorts
Top Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
The hottest girls are here
Meet Sugar Babies
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Top Tier Escorts
Top Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
The hottest girls are here

Thread: Body Rub / Massage Therapist-Pinellas County

+ Add Report
Page 28 of 93 FirstFirst ... 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 78 ... LastLast
Results 406 to 420 of 1381
This blog is moderated by Ho Consultant
  1. #976

    New bodyrub in town

    Has anyone experienced this girl? Seems really tempting, she offers nuru.

    https://tampa.craigslist.org/pnl/hws...796380295.html

  2. #975
    Quote Originally Posted by AFriend  [View Original Post]
    I think this is Jennifer Sweets.

    https://escortalligator.com.listcraw...ampa/172638240

    If so, bigger than pictures let on. Nice enough but not for those rates.
    Thanks for the info. I think you are right on the name.

  3. #974

    Jennifer Sweets. I THINK

    I think this is Jennifer Sweets.

    https://escortalligator.com.listcraw...ampa/172638240

    If so, bigger than pictures let on. Nice enough but not for those rates.

    Quote Originally Posted by TomThumb12  [View Original Post]
    Does anyone have any experience with her?

    https://tampa.craigslist.org/pnl/hws...788719540.html

    I remember this lady from years ago and I think the reviews were not positive.

  4. #973

    Julia on Craigs List

    Does anyone have any experience with her?

    https://tampa.craigslist.org/pnl/hws...788719540.html

    I remember this lady from years ago and I think the reviews were not positive.

  5. #972

    I think it Jenna

    Quote Originally Posted by Ajoe33  [View Original Post]
    Anyone experience her?

    New age relaxation techniques (St. Pete).

    New age relaxation techniques including massage, body rub, meditation, reflexology and reiki.
    I think it is the previously mentioned Jenna based on the more accurate current photos and location. I saw her back in May and reviewed at that time.

  6. #971

    Any info? Craigs list

    Anyone experience her?

    New age relaxation techniques (St. Pete).

    New age relaxation techniques including massage, body rub, meditation, reflexology and reiki. [Telephone Number deleted by Admin]

    EDITOR's NOTE: This report was edited or deleted to remove personal telephone numbers. Please do not post personal telephone numbers in the Forum. Instead, please invite other Forum Members to contact you for this information directly via the Forum's Private Messaging system. Thanks!

  7. #970

    Jennifer Love?

    Anyone have any info on this one? Only seems to have a post on Tryst from what I could find but looks promising.

    https://tryst.link/massage/jenniferlovecmt

  8. #969
    Senior Member


    Posts: 182
    Quote Originally Posted by FourFor5  [View Original Post]
    The title of her ad is usually "Take some time for yourself".

    https://tampa.craigslist.org/pnl/hws...779582845.html
    I've been wondering about this ad. Is she any good and worth it?

  9. #968
    Quote Originally Posted by RecycleBin  [View Original Post]
    Does anyone know if she's still massaging? Her CL add is down.
    The title of her ad is usually "Take some time for yourself".

    https://tampa.craigslist.org/pnl/hws...779582845.html

  10. #967

    Jill in Clearwater

    Does anyone know if she's still massaging? Her CL add is down.

  11. #966
    Senior Member


    Posts: 633

    Nina

    Quote Originally Posted by Ejent  [View Original Post]
    Was in the mood for something more tame and body rub based recently as I had a little kink in my neck. I landed on Nina. She is every bit as gorgeous and fit as her photos portray.

    Comms were excellent after following the instructions in the ad. She's located near Clearwater / Dunedin in a nice private residence.

    Her demeanor is bubbly, feminine, almost a little submissive. At times she was playing up / embellishing the bubbly feminine role. Kind of like some of your favorite adult entertainers. I would say it added to the experience overall, though I could see how some might call it insincere. She would go all the way in Hollywood though.
    She's going to be busy for a couple of months here by the end of the week. Get your visits in now if you still can.

  12. #965
    Quote Originally Posted by Ajoe33  [View Original Post]
    Link does not work? Still looking for a massage with a HE ty.
    Got it ty.

  13. #964

    Massage with HE?

    Quote Originally Posted by MrD3216  [View Original Post]
    Missy will do an excellent legit massage and HE. Google Nude Scarlet Yogi.

    https://www.massagebook.com/search/F...range=two_days
    Link does not work? Still looking for a massage with a HE ty.

  14. #963

    Legit massage

    Quote Originally Posted by Xyz4202  [View Original Post]
    Since getting a great massage with HE is so difficult to find, are they any recommendations on a hot masseuse that I can go out to and get a legit massage? If you know anyone that also gives out HE, that would be great! You can message me if you want.
    Missy will do an excellent legit massage and HE. Google Nude Scarlet Yogi.

    https://www.massagebook.com/search/F...range=two_days

  15. #962

    Hot masseuse

    Since getting a great massage with HE is so difficult to find, are they any recommendations on a hot masseuse that I can go out to and get a legit massage? If you know anyone that also gives out HE, that would be great! You can message me if you want.

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
rubmaps
Best Escorts
High Class Companions
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Live Escorts
Best Escorts
High Class Companions
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Live Escorts
Best Escorts
High Class Companions
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Live Escorts

Protected by Copyscape