Rubrankings.com
rubmaps
The hottest girls are here
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Meet Sugar Babies
The Velvet Rooms
High Class Companions
The hottest girls are here
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Meet Sugar Babies
The Velvet Rooms
High Class Companions
The hottest girls are here
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Meet Sugar Babies
The Velvet Rooms
High Class Companions
Come be a VIP
This forum thread is moderated by Admin
  1. #29614
    Quote Originally Posted by CoolPerson73  [View Original Post]
    I'm in the same boat. I guess that she met her quota and got out. Sweet girl with some amazing tits I hope she is doing well.
    You guys seem to have great taste in women, and big boobed recommendations? I was only seeing Laura till she vanished. Anything is greatly appreciated thanks boys.

  2. #29613

    Eve

    Quote Originally Posted by LudwigVan;7410182[URL
    https://escortalligator.com.listcrawler.eu/post/escorts/usa/florida/orlando/190062151[/URL]

    That's an old ad, she will post on Tryst as well when she's in Orlando. Spends most of her time in Miami. I did post after my first visit recently, just wanted to add that she's consistent and cool. She actually texted me that she was back in town so I set up a half hour. Above average hotel, she did have a small dog in the room but that doesn't bother me. Dog was quiet and didn't smell at all. Eve is cute, always smiling, starts with a short back massage then straight to BBBJ. She asks stuff like "do you want to suck my pussy", "I want your dick in me", "is my pussy tight", but always in a light hearted way with a smile. Not a clock watcher. Petite BBW which isn't really my type, but she's fun so I'll repeat.
    I'm seeing two sets of photos, one with tats and the other without (photoshop or older? Which one is it?

    Also, damage?

    Sent her a text; waiting to hear back.

  3. #29612

    Legz

    Had a great visit with Sharon yesterday. For those who don't know, she is leaving town for a while. She says she'll be back to visit from time to time, but I think things have gotten better for her.

    She performed fantastically as usual. Ready on time and a great PSE performance including BBBJ w / DT, and a long Greek session. She takes it like a champ. I'll miss her regular availibility.

    May want to schedule a visit before she leaves town.

    RF.

  4. #29611
    Quote Originally Posted by CoolPerson73  [View Original Post]
    I'm in the same boat. I guess that she met her quota and got out. Sweet girl with some amazing tits I hope she is doing well.
    I never could get her to reply to a text.

  5. #29610
    Quote Originally Posted by NMSucka  [View Original Post]
    Anyone know what happened to Cuban Laura with the huge titties? Was seeing her regularly and she just pull her ad off EB a couple weeks ago and stopped responding to texts. Super bummed.
    I'm in the same boat. I guess that she met her quota and got out. Sweet girl with some amazing tits I hope she is doing well.

  6. #29609
    Quote Originally Posted by Gslvs69  [View Original Post]
    That had not been my experience.

    I don't recall seeing a review that you posted on her.

    GS.
    Never posted a review of her but in my experience when I saw her she had a bit of a hygiene issue. Never saw her again because of that.

  7. #29608

    Saw Eve second time

    https://escortalligator.com.listcraw...ando/190062151

    That's an old ad, she will post on Tryst as well when she's in Orlando. Spends most of her time in Miami. I did post after my first visit recently, just wanted to add that she's consistent and cool. She actually texted me that she was back in town so I set up a half hour. Above average hotel, she did have a small dog in the room but that doesn't bother me. Dog was quiet and didn't smell at all. Eve is cute, always smiling, starts with a short back massage then straight to BBBJ. She asks stuff like "do you want to suck my pussy", "I want your dick in me", "is my pussy tight", but always in a light hearted way with a smile. Not a clock watcher. Petite BBW which isn't really my type, but she's fun so I'll repeat.

  8. #29607
    Quote Originally Posted by NMSucka  [View Original Post]
    Anyone know what happened to Cuban Laura with the huge titties? Was seeing her regularly and she just pull her ad off EB a couple weeks ago and stopped responding to texts. Super bummed.
    Fuck man same here hopes she's OK.

  9. #29606
    Quote Originally Posted by PapiCholo  [View Original Post]
    Sweet girl but hygiene is a bit of an issue with her.
    That has not been my experience. Did you post a review?

    GS.

  10. #29605

    Kate follow up

    Quote Originally Posted by PapiCholo  [View Original Post]
    Sweet girl but hygiene is a bit of an issue with her.
    That had not been my experience.

    I don't recall seeing a review that you posted on her.

    GS.

  11. #29604
    Quote Originally Posted by Gslvs69  [View Original Post]
    I haven't been very active for a while so I have some catching up to do.

    I'll start with Kate. Sweet girl from Mississippi with a sexy accent. Late 20's but could easily pass for early 20's. Cute girl that enjoys her line of work. Very good headache relief and has left me completely stress free all three times I've seen her. Reasonable rates for her time and never rushed. Lots of nice soft sounds to express her pleasure.

    I highly recommend.
    Sweet girl but hygiene is a bit of an issue with her.

  12. #29603

    Info

    Quote Originally Posted by Gslvs69  [View Original Post]
    I haven't been very active for a while so I have some catching up to do.

    I'll start with Kate. Sweet girl from Mississippi with a sexy accent. Late 20's but could easily pass for early 20's. Cute girl that enjoys her line of work. Very good headache relief and has left me completely stress free all three times I've seen her. Reasonable rates for her time and never rushed. Lots of nice soft sounds to express her pleasure.

    I highly recommend.
    Got a link or digits??

  13. #29602

    Couldve told you that

    Quote Originally Posted by DaGreatOne2345  [View Original Post]
    Not GFE and a clock watcher. How is she a sweetheart again?
    All these guys that think she's all that are delusional just because she's young and in better shape than most girls. They lying to themselves. She's not GFE, but she is ghetto, and is definitely a clockwatcher with an attitude. i've reviewed her before after I payed a visit.

  14. #29601

    Kate in Kissimmee

    I haven't been very active for a while so I have some catching up to do.

    I'll start with Kate. Sweet girl from Mississippi with a sexy accent. Late 20's but could easily pass for early 20's. Cute girl that enjoys her line of work. Very good headache relief and has left me completely stress free all three times I've seen her. Reasonable rates for her time and never rushed. Lots of nice soft sounds to express her pleasure.

    I highly recommend.
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails Screenshot_20251006_221131_Gallery.jpg‎  

  15. #29600

    Princesscutie

    Was passing through her area and hit her up. She was available so I stopped by for a visit. She is a nice looking lady very nice and easy going. Very nice tits and a very nice pussy of course. Love DATY with her and a little 69 then off to the races. For $150 you can't go wrong if your are near sea world. No dram just a good time. Pounded that pussy good busted my nut and off I went. Will for sure be back to see her some more.

    She has a handle on her Princesscutie so message her directly.

    JB.

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Live Escorts
Top Tier Escorts
Best Escorts
Top Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Live Escorts
Top Tier Escorts
Best Escorts
Top Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Live Escorts
Top Tier Escorts
Best Escorts
Top Escorts

Protected by Copyscape