Thread: Positive Escort Reviews
+
Add Report
Results 2,011 to 2,025 of 31625
-
10-08-25 10:29 #29615Senior Member

Posts: 129With tats is her current look, damage is 200 hh, 300 hr.
She's not in Orlando full-time so just a matter of when she's here.
Good luck and have fun -.
Originally Posted by Shsh1288
[View Original Post]
-
10-08-25 09:57 #29614Senior Member

Posts: 53You guys seem to have great taste in women, and big boobed recommendations? I was only seeing Laura till she vanished. Anything is greatly appreciated thanks boys.
Originally Posted by CoolPerson73
[View Original Post]
-
10-08-25 09:54 #29613Regular Member

Posts: 8Eve
I'm seeing two sets of photos, one with tats and the other without (photoshop or older? Which one is it?
Originally Posted by LudwigVan;7410182[URL
Also, damage?
Sent her a text; waiting to hear back.
-
10-08-25 09:11 #29612Senior Member

Posts: 111Legz
Had a great visit with Sharon yesterday. For those who don't know, she is leaving town for a while. She says she'll be back to visit from time to time, but I think things have gotten better for her.
She performed fantastically as usual. Ready on time and a great PSE performance including BBBJ w / DT, and a long Greek session. She takes it like a champ. I'll miss her regular availibility.
May want to schedule a visit before she leaves town.
RF.
-
10-08-25 08:21 #29611Regular Member

Posts: 17I never could get her to reply to a text.
Originally Posted by CoolPerson73
[View Original Post]
-
10-08-25 07:57 #29610Senior Member

Posts: 72I'm in the same boat. I guess that she met her quota and got out. Sweet girl with some amazing tits I hope she is doing well.
Originally Posted by NMSucka
[View Original Post]
-
10-07-25 23:13 #29609Senior Member

Posts: 729Never posted a review of her but in my experience when I saw her she had a bit of a hygiene issue. Never saw her again because of that.
Originally Posted by Gslvs69
[View Original Post]
-
10-07-25 15:23 #29608Senior Member

Posts: 129Saw Eve second time
https://escortalligator.com.listcraw...ando/190062151
That's an old ad, she will post on Tryst as well when she's in Orlando. Spends most of her time in Miami. I did post after my first visit recently, just wanted to add that she's consistent and cool. She actually texted me that she was back in town so I set up a half hour. Above average hotel, she did have a small dog in the room but that doesn't bother me. Dog was quiet and didn't smell at all. Eve is cute, always smiling, starts with a short back massage then straight to BBBJ. She asks stuff like "do you want to suck my pussy", "I want your dick in me", "is my pussy tight", but always in a light hearted way with a smile. Not a clock watcher. Petite BBW which isn't really my type, but she's fun so I'll repeat.
-
10-07-25 13:05 #29607Senior Member

Posts: 53Fuck man same here hopes she's OK.
Originally Posted by NMSucka
[View Original Post]
-
10-07-25 12:38 #29606Senior Member

Posts: 337That has not been my experience. Did you post a review?
Originally Posted by PapiCholo
[View Original Post]
GS.
-
10-07-25 11:03 #29605Senior Member

Posts: 337Kate follow up
That had not been my experience.
Originally Posted by PapiCholo
[View Original Post]
I don't recall seeing a review that you posted on her.
GS.
-
10-07-25 09:48 #29604Senior Member

Posts: 729Sweet girl but hygiene is a bit of an issue with her.
Originally Posted by Gslvs69
[View Original Post]
-
10-07-25 09:25 #29603Senior Member

Posts: 86Info
Got a link or digits??
Originally Posted by Gslvs69
[View Original Post]
-
10-07-25 00:15 #29602Senior Member

Posts: 202Couldve told you that
All these guys that think she's all that are delusional just because she's young and in better shape than most girls. They lying to themselves. She's not GFE, but she is ghetto, and is definitely a clockwatcher with an attitude. i've reviewed her before after I payed a visit.
Originally Posted by DaGreatOne2345
[View Original Post]
-
10-06-25 22:20 #29601Senior Member

Posts: 337Kate in Kissimmee
I haven't been very active for a while so I have some catching up to do.
I'll start with Kate. Sweet girl from Mississippi with a sexy accent. Late 20's but could easily pass for early 20's. Cute girl that enjoys her line of work. Very good headache relief and has left me completely stress free all three times I've seen her. Reasonable rates for her time and never rushed. Lots of nice soft sounds to express her pleasure.
I highly recommend.










Reply With Quote





