Find Your New Baby
The hottest girls are here
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
High Class Companions
Top Tier Escorts
Best Escorts
Live Escorts
The hottest girls are here
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
High Class Companions
Top Tier Escorts
Best Escorts
Live Escorts
The hottest girls are here
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
High Class Companions
Top Tier Escorts
Best Escorts
Live Escorts
Come be a VIP
This forum thread is moderated by Admin
  1. #29648

    Saw Eve second time

    https://escortalligator.com.listcraw...ando/190062151

    That's an old ad, she will post on Tryst as well when she's in Orlando. Spends most of her time in Miami. I did post after my first visit recently, just wanted to add that she's consistent and cool. She actually texted me that she was back in town so I set up a half hour. Above average hotel, she did have a small dog in the room but that doesn't bother me. Dog was quiet and didn't smell at all. Eve is cute, always smiling, starts with a short back massage then straight to BBBJ. She asks stuff like "do you want to suck my pussy", "I want your dick in me", "is my pussy tight", but always in a light hearted way with a smile. Not a clock watcher. Petite BBW which isn't really my type, but she's fun so I'll repeat.

  2. #29647
    Quote Originally Posted by NMSucka  [View Original Post]
    Anyone know what happened to Cuban Laura with the huge titties? Was seeing her regularly and she just pull her ad off EB a couple weeks ago and stopped responding to texts. Super bummed.
    Fuck man same here hopes she's OK.

  3. #29646
    Quote Originally Posted by PapiCholo  [View Original Post]
    Sweet girl but hygiene is a bit of an issue with her.
    That has not been my experience. Did you post a review?

    GS.

  4. #29645

    Kate follow up

    Quote Originally Posted by PapiCholo  [View Original Post]
    Sweet girl but hygiene is a bit of an issue with her.
    That had not been my experience.

    I don't recall seeing a review that you posted on her.

    GS.

  5. #29644
    Quote Originally Posted by Gslvs69  [View Original Post]
    I haven't been very active for a while so I have some catching up to do.

    I'll start with Kate. Sweet girl from Mississippi with a sexy accent. Late 20's but could easily pass for early 20's. Cute girl that enjoys her line of work. Very good headache relief and has left me completely stress free all three times I've seen her. Reasonable rates for her time and never rushed. Lots of nice soft sounds to express her pleasure.

    I highly recommend.
    Sweet girl but hygiene is a bit of an issue with her.

  6. #29643

    Info

    Quote Originally Posted by Gslvs69  [View Original Post]
    I haven't been very active for a while so I have some catching up to do.

    I'll start with Kate. Sweet girl from Mississippi with a sexy accent. Late 20's but could easily pass for early 20's. Cute girl that enjoys her line of work. Very good headache relief and has left me completely stress free all three times I've seen her. Reasonable rates for her time and never rushed. Lots of nice soft sounds to express her pleasure.

    I highly recommend.
    Got a link or digits??

  7. #29642

    Couldve told you that

    Quote Originally Posted by DaGreatOne2345  [View Original Post]
    Not GFE and a clock watcher. How is she a sweetheart again?
    All these guys that think she's all that are delusional just because she's young and in better shape than most girls. They lying to themselves. She's not GFE, but she is ghetto, and is definitely a clockwatcher with an attitude. i've reviewed her before after I payed a visit.

  8. #29641

    Kate in Kissimmee

    I haven't been very active for a while so I have some catching up to do.

    I'll start with Kate. Sweet girl from Mississippi with a sexy accent. Late 20's but could easily pass for early 20's. Cute girl that enjoys her line of work. Very good headache relief and has left me completely stress free all three times I've seen her. Reasonable rates for her time and never rushed. Lots of nice soft sounds to express her pleasure.

    I highly recommend.
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails Screenshot_20251006_221131_Gallery.jpg‎  

  9. #29640

    Princesscutie

    Was passing through her area and hit her up. She was available so I stopped by for a visit. She is a nice looking lady very nice and easy going. Very nice tits and a very nice pussy of course. Love DATY with her and a little 69 then off to the races. For $150 you can't go wrong if your are near sea world. No dram just a good time. Pounded that pussy good busted my nut and off I went. Will for sure be back to see her some more.

    She has a handle on her Princesscutie so message her directly.

    JB.

  10. #29639

    Jenn

    Link: https://escortbabylon.net/posts_list/7279166904/1.

    Doubled up on the "and" in her name to make it easier to search. Hadn't seen any reviews on this one, decided to dream of her a couple nights ago. Easy 2 call setup, asked for verification once there. Nice personality with no games, looks like the pictures, a bit thicker in the booty. Dream-wise, everything covered but enthusiastic CBJ, likes to grab on and angle her hips in mish to get me in deep, and threw it back in k9. Wet and snug kitty, back shots went crazy. Would repeat for reasonable donations, good attitude and skills. Main con is the distance given that she hosts in an apartment in Kissimmee. I might recommend going during the daytime.

  11. #29638

    Ali from Kissimmee

    Not GFE and a clock watcher. How is she a sweetheart again?

    Quote Originally Posted by Sundvd  [View Original Post]
    Ali has been going through some hard times and she needs help with keeping her room. This is the same Ali that used to be UTR 3 years ago. She's 21 now, but still looks beautiful and innocent as ever. She's a true spinner standing at 5'2 and only weighs 100 lbs. No signs of any needle use and her skin is perfect as ever. I just can't make it to her today. Hoping someone will help her out today.

    Here is a recent add: https://skipthegames.com/posts/celeb...-/496546317105

    She looks just like the picture's. She's not GFE, and a little bit of a clock watcher. She will give you an extra 5 minutes but after that she's going to ask for more donations. Other than that she's a sweetheart provider that your sure to repeat with.

  12. #29637

    Kendall

    Nice body with big tits and ass. Pics are her just slimmer in the midsection. QV was 100 roses and got the job done. CBJ then doggy. Great views from behind. Safe incall in and out.

    https://escortalligator.com.listcraw...ando/193417589

  13. #29636

    Cuban Laura

    Anyone know what happened to Cuban Laura with the huge titties? Was seeing her regularly and she just pull her ad off EB a couple weeks ago and stopped responding to texts. Super bummed.

  14. #29635
    Quote Originally Posted by BigStudOrl  [View Original Post]
    Anyone recognize this girl? Pics obviously are not her but she sent a selfie. Says staying near 4 and 436 which gives me hesitation.

    https://skipthegames.com/posts/orlan...-/347459905875
    Did you ever pull the trigger on this one??

  15. #29634
    Quote Originally Posted by Perrymoo  [View Original Post]
    Dam these girls are great they are super in sync. It's like Ying and Yang. I'm not sure which is which but one is tall with short blonde hair slender boobies that are unbelievable the other short curvy with long brown hair and boobies like a teenager both are wild cats they weren't into each other all their focus was on me. Their skills unbelievable And they made sure that I was drained both times I have seen them both solo, but together they have no shame in they're game I recommend their age only ensures Mr that they can carry conversations, they have incredible knowledge of what we like and they are into this hobby like porn stars. I recommend!
    My last experience with these two will be my LAST time ever. One girl was okay and just going through the motions, but the other girl literally was like a robot and completely fried out of her mind. Not a good experience this time around although past times with either one of them have been good but not anymore.

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
Meet Sugar Babies
Top Escorts
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
The Velvet Rooms
Meet Sugar Babies
Top Escorts
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
The Velvet Rooms
Meet Sugar Babies
Top Escorts
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
The Velvet Rooms

Protected by Copyscape