Thread: Positive Escort Reviews
+
Add Report
Results 2,071 to 2,085 of 31625
-
09-27-25 19:29 #29555Senior Member

Posts: 335Agreed, great lady but all the surgery scars put me off.
Originally Posted by Gruglok
[View Original Post]
-
09-27-25 14:45 #29554Senior Member

Posts: 357I saw her in the begging before that the ashton
Some customers ruffed her up and caused them to leak and she didn't find out until it was to late.
Originally Posted by Gruglok
[View Original Post]
-
09-27-25 14:35 #29553Senior Member

Posts: 447I could not get over Bella Knight's hacked together tits, those scars around the nipple were super off putting. She was an awesome lady and very cool though. I saw her in that two story condo near tuskawilla.
Originally Posted by NjCockzMen
[View Original Post]
-
09-27-25 00:51 #29552Senior Member

Posts: 29Seen a year or so ago
I saw her a while back for a CD expecting FS but no condom was to be found. However for the head game would possibly repeat but not uncovered.
Originally Posted by Savage33
[View Original Post]
-
09-26-25 20:03 #29551Senior Member

Posts: 50Kerry Previously Reviewed
She's been reviewed on this forum in the past. Her reviews were not very good. It's why I stayed away. Add her name in the search bar and do your research.
Originally Posted by Ldrs9820
[View Original Post]
-
09-26-25 17:31 #29550Senior Member

Posts: 255Ali from Kissimmee
Ali has been going through some hard times and she needs help with keeping her room. This is the same Ali that used to be UTR 3 years ago. She's 21 now, but still looks beautiful and innocent as ever. She's a true spinner standing at 5'2 and only weighs 100 lbs. No signs of any needle use and her skin is perfect as ever. I just can't make it to her today. Hoping someone will help her out today.
Here is a recent add: https://skipthegames.com/posts/celeb...-/496546317105
She looks just like the picture's. She's not GFE, and a little bit of a clock watcher. She will give you an extra 5 minutes but after that she's going to ask for more donations. Other than that she's a sweetheart provider that your sure to repeat with.
-
09-26-25 12:53 #29549Regular Member

Posts: 21Kery
https://adultsearch.com/us/florida/o...scorts/3643793
Has anyone seen her? How is she?
-
09-25-25 20:55 #29548Senior Member

Posts: 357LOL I ain't going no were I just need a solid rotation
"I'm not paying for sex—I'm paying for convenience and for her to leave when it's done. If it was just about getting laid, I'd join a dating site and save my money. ".
Originally Posted by MuffLuva
[View Original Post]
Jersey girl, marina GFE, and Bella knight were my go to girls now I got one on the team I've been seeing on an off for 15 years I just need two more.
Preferably close to colonial I'm tired of taking field trip.
-
09-25-25 18:23 #29547Senior Member

Posts: 141I feel you, but hang in there, its the world's oldest profession for a reason.
Originally Posted by NjCockzMen
[View Original Post]
-
09-25-25 17:04 #29546Forum Advertiser

Posts: 170Thank you I had a great time and till we meet again.
Originally Posted by JohnyBig
[View Original Post]
-
09-25-25 11:22 #29545Forum Advertiser

Posts: 170Thank you so much for coming to see me I had a wonderful time, very happy I exceed your expectations and am looking forward to seeing you again!
Originally Posted by Memo60
[View Original Post]
-
09-25-25 10:40 #29544Senior Member

Posts: 418Oooof
Fully understand its your cash. Burn it how you like. Pretty sure you she would give a BJ for a cheese burger or a ride to her plug just saying.
Originally Posted by JohnyBig
[View Original Post]
-
09-25-25 10:10 #29543Senior Member

Posts: 418Cool
Cool, I see you like them big. The same ones you can buy drink at the buffalo wild wings and smash for a drink. Your cash but come on. Finds some gems share worth paying for.
Originally Posted by Joshtompson747
[View Original Post]
-
09-24-25 22:24 #29542Senior Member

Posts: 485Princess Cutie
So with the reports on Princess Cutie I had to go check out myself. There were reports of her maybe being a little slow mentally and other things. My review is positive and she is worth seeing. Is she a little slow like reported. Maybe she is but she sure did seem to enjoy what she does and very much so got into it. If that bothers you then maybe she's not for you. She's a little older maybe early 50's. She still looked good freshly showered. No signs of drugs or other issues. Her pricing at $150 an hour so you can't get much better for the money. She is also BBFS friendly. She is on prep I'm on prep and doxy prep so keep your opinions to yourself on it. Her BJ was good but not the greatest I ever had. I would never cum alone off her head. Her pussy is IMHO is a work of art. That thing is a very pretty pussy with those lips. That was very nice and felt good to. Then at the end having her beg for a creampie I had to give her what she asked for. So she might not be for everyone but if you want no hassles and a good fuck she was worth the visit for me. She is down off I drive area near 528. She has a handle on here you can message her at. There may be some ads to that have her number just search her name.
-
09-24-25 12:30 #29541Senior Member

Posts: 300Wow! Thanks
Thanks for sharing all this info. Good stuff!
see review dump, below












Reply With Quote





