rubmaps
The hottest girls are here
Live Escorts
Top Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
The hottest girls are here
Live Escorts
Top Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
The hottest girls are here
Live Escorts
Top Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies

Thread: Massage Parlor Reports

+ Add Report
Page 39 of 1251 FirstFirst ... 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 89 139 539 1039 ... LastLast
Results 571 to 585 of 18756
This forum thread is moderated by Admin
  1. #18186

    Bigmama

    Quote Originally Posted by Rpatl  [View Original Post]
    Let's hope it blows over in a few weeks and things go back to how they were or we get some better talent. Can't imagine they will be closed forever.
    Mamasan ain't responding messages, so who knows. I haven't partaken in months, but after seeing the reports, decided to contact mamasan and there only static in the transmission. But the game is definitely dead now. I may have to travel up north for something better and I really really hate going upnorth, it was bad enough going downtown.

  2. #18185

    Melissa Any info? Massage therapist

    I came across this ad and wanted to see if any of you have tried it out.

    https://bodyrubsmap.com/ad/376296.html

  3. #18184
    Senior Member


    Posts: 103

    3rd and LJS

    Let's hope it blows over in a few weeks and things go back to how they were or we get some better talent. Can't imagine they will be closed forever.

  4. #18183
    Quote Originally Posted by Rck15  [View Original Post]
    The apartment building next to them was recently renovated. Is it not possible the tenants got tired of seeing mongers standing there ringing the bell all day and night seven days a week?
    Maybe they got tired of the flower deliveries? LOL.

  5. #18182

    Harmony

    Quote Originally Posted by TheHobbyLobby  [View Original Post]
    So I read through the forum but nothing recent. Has anyone been to harmony spa on glenside Dr. Recently? I think last time I heard there was no fun to get had.
    I stopped by 2 weeks ago. Nothing has changed.

  6. #18181
    Senior Member


    Posts: 272

    3rd

    The apartment building next to them was recently renovated. Is it not possible the tenants got tired of seeing mongers standing there ringing the bell all day and night seven days a week?

  7. #18180

    Any ACTUAL info on Third?

    I haven't seen any news or reports on Third actually being closed. Wouldn't they make a big deal about this sort of thing?

  8. #18179

    Comfort Massage on Modlo Gone

    Was a decent spot its closed.

  9. #18178
    Quote Originally Posted by SousideRecon  [View Original Post]
    There is almost always an increase in police activity in the hobby. When an election is near. At least if the past taught us anything. Things will cool down in about 2 months. Thats my guess.
    The feds and state have been focusing on illegals and human trafficking etc. Maybe election related but doubtful.

  10. #18177

    Harmonehy spa

    So I read through the forum but nothing recent. Has anyone been to harmony spa on glenside Dr. Recently? I think last time I heard there was no fun to get had.

  11. #18176
    Quote Originally Posted by ILoveHerAss24  [View Original Post]
    What spas are offering FS.
    Sorry officer we don't know what you're talking about.

  12. #18175

    3rd

    Haven't been there in a while as well was a nice spot I wonder if they are also watching Ljs since they had closed it for a while.

  13. #18174
    There is almost always an increase in police activity in the hobby. When an election is near. At least if the past taught us anything. Things will cool down in about 2 months. Thats my guess.

  14. #18173
    Quote Originally Posted by RomanRich  [View Original Post]
    I always wondered if being in the city limits helped them. Guess everything good comes to an end eventually. The hobby in Richmond is all but coming to an end. SW scene is awful, escort scene is almost dead, and now the last of the good MPs are going out. I'd be cautious of some of the other Asian options out there right now. No doubt those are being watched closely until the time is right to strike. Hope no mongers were at 3rd when it went down..
    Quote Originally Posted by RvaFun00  [View Original Post]
    General location?
    What spas are offering FS.

  15. #18172

    Holly crap

    Quote Originally Posted by ItsAllGreat570  [View Original Post]
    3rd has popo crawling all over, doors wide open.

    I'd avoid 3rd and LJS.
    It's been a long while since I been to those spots. They was good for a quick nut ngl. It will be missed 😭.

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
Best Escorts
Top Tier Escorts
High Class Companions
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
The Velvet Rooms
Best Escorts
Top Tier Escorts
High Class Companions
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
The Velvet Rooms
Best Escorts
Top Tier Escorts
High Class Companions
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
The Velvet Rooms

Protected by Copyscape