Find Your New Baby
rubmaps
The hottest girls are here
High Class Companions
Best Escorts
Top Tier Escorts
The hottest girls are here
High Class Companions
Best Escorts
Top Tier Escorts
The hottest girls are here
High Class Companions
Best Escorts
Top Tier Escorts

Thread: Massage Parlor Reports

+ Add Report
Page 39 of 1250 FirstFirst ... 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 89 139 539 1039 ... LastLast
Results 571 to 585 of 18749
This forum thread is moderated by Admin
  1. #18179

    Comfort Massage on Modlo Gone

    Was a decent spot its closed.

  2. #18178
    Quote Originally Posted by SousideRecon  [View Original Post]
    There is almost always an increase in police activity in the hobby. When an election is near. At least if the past taught us anything. Things will cool down in about 2 months. Thats my guess.
    The feds and state have been focusing on illegals and human trafficking etc. Maybe election related but doubtful.

  3. #18177

    Harmonehy spa

    So I read through the forum but nothing recent. Has anyone been to harmony spa on glenside Dr. Recently? I think last time I heard there was no fun to get had.

  4. #18176
    Quote Originally Posted by ILoveHerAss24  [View Original Post]
    What spas are offering FS.
    Sorry officer we don't know what you're talking about.

  5. #18175

    3rd

    Haven't been there in a while as well was a nice spot I wonder if they are also watching Ljs since they had closed it for a while.

  6. #18174
    There is almost always an increase in police activity in the hobby. When an election is near. At least if the past taught us anything. Things will cool down in about 2 months. Thats my guess.

  7. #18173
    Quote Originally Posted by RomanRich  [View Original Post]
    I always wondered if being in the city limits helped them. Guess everything good comes to an end eventually. The hobby in Richmond is all but coming to an end. SW scene is awful, escort scene is almost dead, and now the last of the good MPs are going out. I'd be cautious of some of the other Asian options out there right now. No doubt those are being watched closely until the time is right to strike. Hope no mongers were at 3rd when it went down..
    Quote Originally Posted by RvaFun00  [View Original Post]
    General location?
    What spas are offering FS.

  8. #18172

    Holly crap

    Quote Originally Posted by ItsAllGreat570  [View Original Post]
    3rd has popo crawling all over, doors wide open.

    I'd avoid 3rd and LJS.
    It's been a long while since I been to those spots. They was good for a quick nut ngl. It will be missed 😭.

  9. #18171
    Senior Member


    Posts: 272

    Is it over

    Quote Originally Posted by ItsAllGreat570  [View Original Post]
    3rd has popo crawling all over, doors wide open.

    I'd avoid 3rd and LJS.
    Are they officially done?

  10. #18170
    Quote Originally Posted by RomanRich  [View Original Post]
    I always wondered if being in the city limits helped them. Guess everything good comes to an end eventually. The hobby in Richmond is all but coming to an end. SW scene is awful, escort scene is almost dead, and now the last of the good MPs are going out. I'd be cautious of some of the other Asian options out there right now. No doubt those are being watched closely until the time is right to strike. Hope no mongers were at 3rd when it went down.

    Stay safe.

    RR.
    There seems to be more LEO presence daily. I've seen it. Not good.

  11. #18169
    Quote Originally Posted by ItsAllGreat570  [View Original Post]
    3rd has popo crawling all over, doors wide open.

    I'd avoid 3rd and LJS.
    I always wondered if being in the city limits helped them. Guess everything good comes to an end eventually. The hobby in Richmond is all but coming to an end. SW scene is awful, escort scene is almost dead, and now the last of the good MPs are going out. I'd be cautious of some of the other Asian options out there right now. No doubt those are being watched closely until the time is right to strike. Hope no mongers were at 3rd when it went down.

    Stay safe.

    RR.

  12. #18168

    3rd raid

    3rd has popo crawling all over, doors wide open.

    I'd avoid 3rd and LJS.

  13. #18167

    Ljs

    I texted the folks at LJS and they said it was open. MiMi and CiCi were there. I've seen MiMi before and she's okay so I was hoping for CiCi and she answered the door but she was heavier than I like by a lot. So I went with MiMi again. It was quite predictable. 25 minute massage, hot towel, flip and on to the fun stuff (5). Alas it was all covered. I probably used all of my remaining time and maybe a bit more as they were not busy. At the end MiMi was very complimentary of the experience, which is something I don't usually hear. Or what I hear is clearly BS. This sounded like she really liked it, which may be why she let me run overtime.

    Anyway, I figured you horny bastards would want to know.

  14. #18166

    Craigslist

    Has any poster had a positive experience with anyone on Craigslist recently?

  15. #18165
    Quote Originally Posted by TheHobbyLobby  [View Original Post]
    I was going to try it but when I texted I saw that the location was in a nice part of Henrico so that was strike one. Then I asked for a pic and the pic they sent wasn't any of the pics on any of the profiles. It looked like another girl. STrike Two. Then I asked for a name and they said Luna. Again, that isn't any of the names on any of the ads, Strike Three. I decided to pass. Just too many red flags. But I guess they are legit.
    Can totally understand the flags. I would've had those as well if I would have asked the same questions. But I will confirm it's legit!

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
Meet Sugar Babies
The Velvet Rooms
Top Escorts
Live Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Meet Sugar Babies
The Velvet Rooms
Top Escorts
Live Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Meet Sugar Babies
The Velvet Rooms
Top Escorts
Live Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory

Protected by Copyscape