Thread: Massage Parlor Reports
+
Add Report
Results 571 to 585 of 18749
-
10-07-25 16:12 #18179Senior Member

Posts: 103Comfort Massage on Modlo Gone
Was a decent spot its closed.
-
10-06-25 16:30 #18178Senior Member

Posts: 166The feds and state have been focusing on illegals and human trafficking etc. Maybe election related but doubtful.
Originally Posted by SousideRecon
[View Original Post]
-
10-04-25 12:57 #18177Senior Member

Posts: 514Harmonehy spa
So I read through the forum but nothing recent. Has anyone been to harmony spa on glenside Dr. Recently? I think last time I heard there was no fun to get had.
-
10-04-25 10:44 #18176Senior Member

Posts: 42Sorry officer we don't know what you're talking about.
Originally Posted by ILoveHerAss24
[View Original Post]
-
10-04-25 08:17 #18175Senior Member

Posts: 423rd
Haven't been there in a while as well was a nice spot I wonder if they are also watching Ljs since they had closed it for a while.
-
10-04-25 00:34 #18174Senior Member

Posts: 327There is almost always an increase in police activity in the hobby. When an election is near. At least if the past taught us anything. Things will cool down in about 2 months. Thats my guess.
-
10-03-25 11:49 #18173Regular Member

Posts: 6
Originally Posted by RomanRich
[View Original Post]
What spas are offering FS.
Originally Posted by RvaFun00
[View Original Post]
-
10-02-25 21:05 #18172Senior Member

Posts: 767Holly crap
It's been a long while since I been to those spots. They was good for a quick nut ngl. It will be missed 😭.
Originally Posted by ItsAllGreat570
[View Original Post]
-
10-02-25 18:20 #18171Senior Member

Posts: 272Is it over
Are they officially done?
Originally Posted by ItsAllGreat570
[View Original Post]
-
10-01-25 16:24 #18170Senior Member

Posts: 166There seems to be more LEO presence daily. I've seen it. Not good.
Originally Posted by RomanRich
[View Original Post]
-
10-01-25 14:37 #18169Senior Member

Posts: 491I always wondered if being in the city limits helped them. Guess everything good comes to an end eventually. The hobby in Richmond is all but coming to an end. SW scene is awful, escort scene is almost dead, and now the last of the good MPs are going out. I'd be cautious of some of the other Asian options out there right now. No doubt those are being watched closely until the time is right to strike. Hope no mongers were at 3rd when it went down.
Originally Posted by ItsAllGreat570
[View Original Post]
Stay safe.
RR.
-
10-01-25 10:23 #18168Senior Member

Posts: 763rd raid
3rd has popo crawling all over, doors wide open.
I'd avoid 3rd and LJS.
-
10-01-25 08:50 #18167Senior Member

Posts: 484Ljs
I texted the folks at LJS and they said it was open. MiMi and CiCi were there. I've seen MiMi before and she's okay so I was hoping for CiCi and she answered the door but she was heavier than I like by a lot. So I went with MiMi again. It was quite predictable. 25 minute massage, hot towel, flip and on to the fun stuff (5). Alas it was all covered. I probably used all of my remaining time and maybe a bit more as they were not busy. At the end MiMi was very complimentary of the experience, which is something I don't usually hear. Or what I hear is clearly BS. This sounded like she really liked it, which may be why she let me run overtime.
Anyway, I figured you horny bastards would want to know.
-
10-01-25 07:57 #18166Senior Member

Posts: 25Craigslist
Has any poster had a positive experience with anyone on Craigslist recently?
-
09-30-25 17:32 #18165Senior Member

Posts: 52Can totally understand the flags. I would've had those as well if I would have asked the same questions. But I will confirm it's legit!
Originally Posted by TheHobbyLobby
[View Original Post]








Reply With Quote





