Thread: Arrangement Reports
+
Add Report
Results 541 to 555 of 17049
-
10-11-25 04:17 #16509Senior Member

Posts: 381Lisa 26 why / o Seeking
OMG, I have never been so catfished so bad in my life. Profile says she is 26 years old and pic is filtered enough to suggest that could be reality. She insisted on going to a nicer place then I usually would do a first meet but it was lunch so figured it would not be so bad on the wallet. Luckily, I was nice enough to actually buy her the lunch once I saw her. In all the conversation prior to the meet, she never once mentioned the "error" on SA about her age. Actually a 44 year old single mom with three kids and two grandchildren. I paid the bill after making small talk and left. These girls are so famous about saying time is money. I felt she owed me. https://members.seeking.com/member/9...2-01aefaa01280.
-
10-10-25 00:34 #16508Senior Member

Posts: 37She got a bf her age and I lost track of her. When I saw her on Seeking messaged her and she told me she's been on it a while. Just wondering if she had reviews.
Originally Posted by SamFlood123
[View Original Post]
-
10-09-25 09:26 #16507Senior Member

Posts: 67Kat
Seems like you already know what you need to know about her.
Originally Posted by Courtesyflush
[View Original Post]
-
10-09-25 00:52 #16506Senior Member

Posts: 37Kat EGV
Any feedback on Kat?
We matched on Tinder 5 years ago and banged on the 2nd date she liked the fact I had a vasectomy and could cream pie her without worrying. Single mom who got knocked up first time she had sex she told me.
https://members.seeking.com/member/8...9-7e4535d7388a
-
10-09-25 00:07 #16505Senior Member

Posts: 60She did reach out to me.
Haven't met her. But she's in town leaving tomorrow. That was a pass for me.
Originally Posted by ChitownGuy321
[View Original Post]
-
10-09-25 00:06 #16504Senior Member

Posts: 60Has this girl hit you up?
https://members.seeking.com/member/b...0-0b8bc92b956d
She dropped one message. Its her snap chat user name, but also links to insta. She's Indian I think. And guessing off the snap chat / insta profile. Could be still in India?
-
10-08-25 16:23 #16503Senior Member

Posts: 220Do you have info
I am looking at this person, https://members.seeking.com/member/9...a-c60c620334f8.
Have any of you met her?
Thanks.
-
10-07-25 17:55 #16502Senior Member

Posts: 116I don't know if this happened to everyone, but I just noticed today that SA changed my profile picture to one of my hidden pictures. The only public profile pic I had was some generic picture off Google Images where you can't really see anyone. They won't let that be my profile picture anymore and they took one of my private pics and had it public. Might want to check if you do a similar gig where your ID-able photos are all private and you just share them. I had to re-select the profile picture as private again and now it's just a siloutte.
-
10-07-25 11:05 #16501Regular Member

Posts: 6Alexandrea_4
She has her age as 43 on Secret Benefits.
Originally Posted by WhoDat111
[View Original Post]
https://www.secretbenefits.com/next/...7d06dd1bf2f3a7
-
10-06-25 17:20 #16500Senior Member

Posts: 47Alexander Blum
Let us know if the old dog can still hunt.
Originally Posted by HDoggy
[View Original Post]
-
10-06-25 14:52 #16499Regular Member

Posts: 9Alexandra Blum
We were supposed to get together, then I had to go out of town. Going to reconnect this week.
Originally Posted by WhoDat111
[View Original Post]
-
10-06-25 10:42 #16498Regular Member

Posts: 19Tina BrownSugar
She had scammed a lot of people. She is in secret benefits as well.
Originally Posted by HershelS
[View Original Post]
-
10-05-25 17:03 #16497Senior Member

Posts: 34https://members.seeking.com/member/7...3-d660cb8d987f
Real. From Southside. Catfish adjacent. You can see she is from the pictures, but she's gotten a few pounds. Shy and doesn't like dirty talk.
https://members.seeking.com/member/3...e-04cdaf640a14
Is what she looks like. But extremely hard to get in touch with. She also has other priorities, so you'd have to be ver flexible.
-
10-03-25 13:46 #16496Senior Member

Posts: 152Blast from the past
So I haven't had an account on SA in quite a while, so my personal well is pretty dry. I still have my Polish girl whom I've been seeing since 2022.
Suddenly, a girl whom I did connect with, but never did get together with, hit me up. She is up in the Milwaukee suburbs. Marie, big titties, tats, curvy and super cute. Logistics just never seemed to work. Last time we talked was 2023.
She just hit me up and I'm getting together with her next week. I'm going to make the drive, get a Day Use hotel. She has been active on OF, has stepped back from OF. But very sexy in her photos she has sent and we've been having good convos leading up to next week.
I don't have her SA link.
-
10-02-25 20:55 #16495Senior Member

Posts: 62Lynn
Lynn is bigger than her pics suggest and can host, she's fun but I won't be repeating.
Originally Posted by Csheen
[View Original Post]










Reply With Quote




