Rubrankings.com
The hottest girls are here
Top Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
The Velvet Rooms
The hottest girls are here
Top Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
The Velvet Rooms
The hottest girls are here
Top Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
The Velvet Rooms

Thread: Escort Reports

+ Add Report
Page 20 of 523 FirstFirst ... 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 70 120 520 ... LastLast
Results 286 to 300 of 7834
This forum thread is moderated by Admin
  1. #7549

    BriBri Brii

    Quote Originally Posted by Stickman55  [View Original Post]
    https://skipthegames.com/posts/water...n/229025809298

    I've seen her a couple of times. Nice, straight forward person. The pictures are flattering but she, in reality is pretty decent, especially considering what's out there. She seems to borrow places and also could be in one of the motels in Waterbury if there's no other place to host from. Definitely has a past and knows the street scene in Waterbury as well. Don't take her for a rookie IOW. Being one that has never indulged in the street end of the profession I wouldn't know if she has walked. Something I heard.
    I did not recognize the new ad format for her, I am used to ths ass pics:

    https://skipthegames.com/posts/hartf...i/210087446313 bri.

    Searched the new number, (she goes through a lot of numbers) and found a doubles offer in August, which of the 2 girls is Bri?

    https://skipthegames.com/posts/brist...o/155520421303 bri.

    I think I will try phoning, don't get much luck with text intros, Did anyone try the double? Who is the other girl?
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails bripinkthong.jpg‎   bribri.jpg‎  

  2. #7548

    FYI / Warning. DON'T create or click links to CC. It could cause loss of income.

    Quote Originally Posted by Iphone97  [View Original Post]
    From another forum here discussing CC:

    ""Yeah. And in addition to blocking, I've been told by a couple of people (one cuddler, one CC "moderator") that the mods look at the referring links coming from this site. So if they come here and read the forums, and see that "so and so girl gives extras," they're probably going to ban her from the platform. If the forums here instead say "I couldn't get anything from her," they leave her alone.

    So try really hard not to click CC links here, as it can screw up a girl's livelihood. ".

    I tried clicking the above link yesterday and it didn't work. CC said it was a referring link and was blocked. But the CC server can store the referring link so a moderator can see who is being clicked.

    Thanks.

  3. #7547

    BRiBri

    Quote Originally Posted by OutdoorHorny  [View Original Post]
    I just don't know Waterbury very well--is it a safe spot?

    TIA,

    ODH.
    https://skipthegames.com/posts/water...n/229025809298

    I've seen her a couple of times. Nice, straight forward person. The pictures are flattering but she, in reality is pretty decent, especially considering what's out there. She seems to borrow places and also could be in one of the motels in Waterbury if there's no other place to host from. Definitely has a past and knows the street scene in Waterbury as well. Don't take her for a rookie IOW. Being one that has never indulged in the street end of the profession I wouldn't know if she has walked. Something I heard.
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails Screen Shot 2025-10-06 at 8.20.10 PM.jpg‎  

  4. #7546
    Quote Originally Posted by ILoveThatPoo  [View Original Post]
    https://skipthegames.com/posts/torri...n/153923905116

    I swear I banged Tarah (toothless) in the same place. Either that or it is very close in a quiet neighborhood. This girl was easy to text and chat with and performed admirably but just isn't my cup of tea. No real womanly curves and no connection. A bang and blow. Worth the price of admission but nothing spectacular to write home about.

    Enjoy. Poo.
    LOL, Tara was close but not the same house. She was a few turns before this onee. I've seen both and I couldn't agree more about this young lady. Gets the job done but no personality or enthusiasm.

  5. #7545
    Quote Originally Posted by ILoveThatPoo  [View Original Post]
    https://skipthegames.com/posts/torri...n/153923905116

    I swear I banged Tarah (toothless) in the same place. Either that or it is very close in a quiet neighborhood. This girl was easy to text and chat with and performed admirably but just isn't my cup of tea. No real womanly curves and no connection. A bang and blow. Worth the price of admission but nothing spectacular to write home about.

    Enjoy. Poo.
    How she look? Cute?

  6. #7544

    Naugatuck

    https://skipthegames.com/posts/torri...n/153923905116

    I swear I banged Tarah (toothless) in the same place. Either that or it is very close in a quiet neighborhood. This girl was easy to text and chat with and performed admirably but just isn't my cup of tea. No real womanly curves and no connection. A bang and blow. Worth the price of admission but nothing spectacular to write home about.

    Enjoy. Poo.

  7. #7543

    Bri sounds great!

    Quote Originally Posted by ILoveThatPoo  [View Original Post]
    She's been around a while and both the Southington and the Waterbury area lately. Her service is still good. She's still sexy a little bit jaded from the business she's in but she's safe. She's fun. She's white and she's cute. Enjoy pop.

    P.S. When you're looking for her ad on Skip, she's the one with the fabulous ass pictures!
    I just don't know Waterbury very well--is it a safe spot?

    TIA,

    ODH.

  8. #7542

    Bri

    She's been around a while and both the Southington and the Waterbury area lately. Her service is still good. She's still sexy a little bit jaded from the business she's in but she's safe. She's fun. She's white and she's cute. Enjoy pop.

    P.S. When you're looking for her ad on Skip, she's the one with the fabulous ass pictures!

  9. #7541

    Remember Kay dade??

    I used to go to get all the time but she disappeared for a little bit. She's back around and she's me to let people know. Shoot me a message for her info.

  10. #7540
    Quote Originally Posted by JavaMan  [View Original Post]
    I saw her again last week. She was on her period but BBBJ and Greek were available. It was amazing. One of the better ones out there right now by far.
    I saw her recently. Loved her personality, and her BBBJ was amazing. Other than that, Waterbury has been pretty dead LOL.

  11. #7539
    Senior Member


    Posts: 1234
    Quote Originally Posted by PutMeInCouch  [View Original Post]
    I've noticed that, but if copied and pasted it worked. Not sure of what internet mechanism they use to tell the difference.
    Websites can track referring sites as part of analytics reporting.

    If you copy and paste, no referring site is noted unless there's info in the url, for example with paid Amazon links.

  12. #7538

    CC blocked link

    Quote Originally Posted by Woody50  [View Original Post]
    It might not even be that. If some moron sends her a sexual message requesting something and mentioning this site, they'll suspend her while they investigate.

    Has anyone noticed if you follow a link posted here to CC you're blocked?
    I've noticed that, but if copied and pasted it worked. Not sure of what internet mechanism they use to tell the difference.

  13. #7537
    Quote Originally Posted by Woody50  [View Original Post]
    It might not even be that. If some moron sends her a sexual message requesting something and mentioning this site, they'll suspend her while they investigate.

    Has anyone noticed if you follow a link posted here to CC you're blocked?
    Yes, was a long time CC member, 4 or 5 years. Saw NUMEROUS gals all over the country. Wasn't till I started replying to messages on here that I was blocked from their site. F-it. . They are hypocrites. They know what's happening.

  14. #7536

    April

    Quote Originally Posted by JavaMan  [View Original Post]
    This girl is very good. I've seen her three times and she never fails to deliver.she jis easy on the eyes. A bit larger but not fat by any means. A very sexy bbw. A decent neighborhood in the daylight. Very good with comunications. Outstanding BBBJ and GFE. Uncovered was offered but I declined. She seems like a nice girl trying to make some extra money to suplement her day job. She seems to enjoy the sex but maybe she's just a good actress. Donationa are in the ad and are reasonable. She was worth it. She is my new go to.

    https://skipthegames.com/posts/bridgeport/female-escorts/black_caribbean/sexychoc---hot-wet-and-ready-a/909446998040
    I saw her again last week. She was on her period but BBBJ and Greek were available. It was amazing. One of the better ones out there right now by far.

  15. #7535
    Senior Member


    Posts: 1234
    Quote Originally Posted by TwinSnow99  [View Original Post]
    Given the track record of this forum, someone almost certainly told her about the post here.
    It might not even be that. If some moron sends her a sexual message requesting something and mentioning this site, they'll suspend her while they investigate.

    Has anyone noticed if you follow a link posted here to CC you're blocked?

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
Live Escorts
High Class Companions
Best Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
Top Tier Escorts
Live Escorts
High Class Companions
Best Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
Top Tier Escorts
Live Escorts
High Class Companions
Best Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
Top Tier Escorts

Protected by Copyscape