Rubrankings.com
The Velvet Rooms
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Top Tier Escorts
Best Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
Top Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Top Tier Escorts
Best Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
Top Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Top Tier Escorts
Best Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
Top Escorts

Thread: Escort Reports

+ Add Report
Page 21 of 523 FirstFirst ... 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 71 121 521 ... LastLast
Results 301 to 315 of 7833
This forum thread is moderated by Admin
  1. #7533
    Quote Originally Posted by Woody50  [View Original Post]
    If sexual stuff is mentioned on the CC private message system a cuddler can get canned in a hurry. I'm pretty sure they use automation to pop violating messages out to moderators. Chances are, someone saw this here, messaged her like an escort, and poof!

    I wish USSG displayed a view count for each message. I'm sure there are 100's who read but never post here. On another site that does display view count, a review I posted of an AMP had 1000 views in less than 24 hours, this site seems to have far more users and traffic.
    All of this is true. It takes some weeding through to catch one, but when you do it's a refreshing change of pace from the usual avenues. I'll say that the mature Spanish mommy's are freaks in their own right.

  2. #7532
    Senior Member


    Posts: 1234
    Quote Originally Posted by TwinSnow99  [View Original Post]
    Well that didn't take long. Went to see what she looked like and her profile is deactivated.
    If sexual stuff is mentioned on the CC private message system a cuddler can get canned in a hurry. I'm pretty sure they use automation to pop violating messages out to moderators. Chances are, someone saw this here, messaged her like an escort, and poof!

    I wish USSG displayed a view count for each message. I'm sure there are 100's who read but never post here. On another site that does display view count, a review I posted of an AMP had 1000 views in less than 24 hours, this site seems to have far more users and traffic.

  3. #7531
    Quote Originally Posted by Iphone97  [View Original Post]
    She's a wild one if you get to know her. Both holes available raw.
    Well that didn't take long. Went to see what she looked like and her profile is deactivated.

  4. #7530
    Senior Member


    Posts: 1234
    Quote Originally Posted by Iphone97  [View Original Post]
    She's a wild one if you get to know her. Both holes available raw.
    Seeing the full body pics, the beauty is definitely in the eye of the beholder. Is she really as huge as her profile photo?

  5. #7529
    Quote Originally Posted by Iphone97  [View Original Post]
    She's a wild one if you get to know her. Both holes available raw.
    Both? Missing one?

  6. #7528

    It was free

    Quote Originally Posted by JavaMan  [View Original Post]
    How much to see her?
    She's not an escort just a really horny girl that wants to cuddle. If you come in hot with wild messages she will block you, you have to actually set up an appointment on the site with her. She will sound nervous and innocent through text but once you set up an appointment with her she will do anything. She doesn't like condoms and loves anal.

  7. #7527
    Quote Originally Posted by Iphone97  [View Original Post]
    She's a wild one if you get to know her. Both holes available raw.
    How much to see her?

  8. #7526

    Cuddle comfort

    She's a wild one if you get to know her. Both holes available raw.
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails IMG_2492.jpg‎  

  9. #7525

    Any intel on these two?


  10. #7524

    Old timer

    Hey all, Is Layla still in the area? Or did she head off to other pastures?

  11. #7523

    Cuddle comfort

    Has anyone seen her before?

    https://www.cuddlecomfort.com/scorchedfeline

  12. #7522
    Quote Originally Posted by JavaMan  [View Original Post]
    This girl is very good. I've seen her three times and she never fails to deliver.she jis easy on the eyes. A bit larger but not fat by any means. A very sexy bbw. A decent neighborhood in the daylight. Very good with comunications. Outstanding BBBJ and GFE. Uncovered was offered but I declined. She seems like a nice girl trying to make some extra money to suplement her day job. She seems to enjoy the sex but maybe she's just a good actress. Donationa are in the ad and are reasonable. She was worth it. She is my new go to.

    https://skipthegames.com/posts/bridgeport/female-escorts/black_caribbean/sexychoc---hot-wet-and-ready-a/909446998040
    Thanks for the review. I was checking out her ad, but was hesitant to contact since it seemed like too good to be true. Definitely need to check her out now before she raises her rates LOL.

  13. #7521

    April

    This girl is very good. I've seen her three times and she never fails to deliver.she jis easy on the eyes. A bit larger but not fat by any means. A very sexy bbw. A decent neighborhood in the daylight. Very good with comunications. Outstanding BBBJ and GFE. Uncovered was offered but I declined. She seems like a nice girl trying to make some extra money to suplement her day job. She seems to enjoy the sex but maybe she's just a good actress. Donationa are in the ad and are reasonable. She was worth it. She is my new go to.

    https://skipthegames.com/posts/bridgeport/female-escorts/black_caribbean/sexychoc---hot-wet-and-ready-a/909446998040

  14. #7520
    Quote Originally Posted by ClassicForNow  [View Original Post]
    Thought I saw reports of gift giving with her?
    I think that's a possibility with ANY of the girls here. I am guilty of bbj but never BBFS. I just like her tiny little frame and body. Prob steer clear if there is a warrant tho. Don't want to get caught up in that.

  15. #7519

    Top one

    Quote Originally Posted by MadPlaid  [View Original Post]
    Top one. I know she's got some issues here and there but 8 always had a good time and physically she's what I go for.
    Thought I saw reports of gift giving with her?

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
The hottest girls are here
Live Escorts
High Class Companions
The hottest girls are here
Live Escorts
High Class Companions
The hottest girls are here
Live Escorts
High Class Companions

Protected by Copyscape