Thread: Escort Reports
+
Add Report
Results 286 to 300 of 7833
-
10-10-25 08:05 #7548Senior Member

Posts: 88FYI / Warning. DON'T create or click links to CC. It could cause loss of income.
From another forum here discussing CC:
Originally Posted by Iphone97
[View Original Post]
""Yeah. And in addition to blocking, I've been told by a couple of people (one cuddler, one CC "moderator") that the mods look at the referring links coming from this site. So if they come here and read the forums, and see that "so and so girl gives extras," they're probably going to ban her from the platform. If the forums here instead say "I couldn't get anything from her," they leave her alone.
So try really hard not to click CC links here, as it can screw up a girl's livelihood. ".
I tried clicking the above link yesterday and it didn't work. CC said it was a referring link and was blocked. But the CC server can store the referring link so a moderator can see who is being clicked.
Thanks.
-
10-06-25 20:35 #7547Senior Member

Posts: 551BRiBri
https://skipthegames.com/posts/water...n/229025809298
Originally Posted by OutdoorHorny
[View Original Post]
I've seen her a couple of times. Nice, straight forward person. The pictures are flattering but she, in reality is pretty decent, especially considering what's out there. She seems to borrow places and also could be in one of the motels in Waterbury if there's no other place to host from. Definitely has a past and knows the street scene in Waterbury as well. Don't take her for a rookie IOW. Being one that has never indulged in the street end of the profession I wouldn't know if she has walked. Something I heard.
-
10-06-25 05:50 #7546Senior Member

Posts: 625LOL, Tara was close but not the same house. She was a few turns before this onee. I've seen both and I couldn't agree more about this young lady. Gets the job done but no personality or enthusiasm.
Originally Posted by ILoveThatPoo
[View Original Post]
-
10-05-25 09:23 #7545Senior Member

Posts: 136How she look? Cute?
Originally Posted by ILoveThatPoo
[View Original Post]
-
10-05-25 07:30 #7544Senior Member

Posts: 1000Naugatuck
https://skipthegames.com/posts/torri...n/153923905116
I swear I banged Tarah (toothless) in the same place. Either that or it is very close in a quiet neighborhood. This girl was easy to text and chat with and performed admirably but just isn't my cup of tea. No real womanly curves and no connection. A bang and blow. Worth the price of admission but nothing spectacular to write home about.
Enjoy. Poo.
-
10-03-25 20:55 #7543Senior Member

Posts: 66Bri sounds great!
I just don't know Waterbury very well--is it a safe spot?
Originally Posted by ILoveThatPoo
[View Original Post]
TIA,
ODH.
-
10-03-25 09:15 #7542Senior Member

Posts: 1000Bri
She's been around a while and both the Southington and the Waterbury area lately. Her service is still good. She's still sexy a little bit jaded from the business she's in but she's safe. She's fun. She's white and she's cute. Enjoy pop.
P.S. When you're looking for her ad on Skip, she's the one with the fabulous ass pictures!
-
10-02-25 15:04 #7541Regular Member

Posts: 16Remember Kay dade??
I used to go to get all the time but she disappeared for a little bit. She's back around and she's me to let people know. Shoot me a message for her info.
-
09-07-25 20:44 #7540Senior Member

Posts: 136I saw her recently. Loved her personality, and her BBBJ was amazing. Other than that, Waterbury has been pretty dead LOL.
Originally Posted by JavaMan
[View Original Post]
-
09-06-25 02:45 #7539Senior Member

Posts: 1234Websites can track referring sites as part of analytics reporting.
Originally Posted by PutMeInCouch
[View Original Post]
If you copy and paste, no referring site is noted unless there's info in the url, for example with paid Amazon links.
-
09-05-25 09:12 #7538Senior Member

Posts: 930CC blocked link
I've noticed that, but if copied and pasted it worked. Not sure of what internet mechanism they use to tell the difference.
Originally Posted by Woody50
[View Original Post]
-
09-04-25 22:19 #7537Senior Member

Posts: 446Yes, was a long time CC member, 4 or 5 years. Saw NUMEROUS gals all over the country. Wasn't till I started replying to messages on here that I was blocked from their site. F-it. . They are hypocrites. They know what's happening.
Originally Posted by Woody50
[View Original Post]
-
08-28-25 14:08 #7536Senior Member

Posts: 746April
I saw her again last week. She was on her period but BBBJ and Greek were available. It was amazing. One of the better ones out there right now by far.
Originally Posted by JavaMan
[View Original Post]
-
08-25-25 20:59 #7535Senior Member

Posts: 1234It might not even be that. If some moron sends her a sexual message requesting something and mentioning this site, they'll suspend her while they investigate.
Originally Posted by TwinSnow99
[View Original Post]
Has anyone noticed if you follow a link posted here to CC you're blocked?
-
08-25-25 17:47 #7534Senior Member

Posts: 380Given the track record of this forum, someone almost certainly told her about the post here.
Originally Posted by Woody50
[View Original Post]









Reply With Quote




