Thread: Massage Parlor Reports
+
Add Report
Results 571 to 585 of 18754
-
10-08-25 14:01 #18184Senior Member

Posts: 1033rd and LJS
Let's hope it blows over in a few weeks and things go back to how they were or we get some better talent. Can't imagine they will be closed forever.
-
10-08-25 13:19 #18183Senior Member

Posts: 270Maybe they got tired of the flower deliveries? LOL.
Originally Posted by Rck15
[View Original Post]
-
10-08-25 11:19 #18182Senior Member

Posts: 25Harmony
I stopped by 2 weeks ago. Nothing has changed.
Originally Posted by TheHobbyLobby
[View Original Post]
-
10-08-25 06:06 #18181Senior Member

Posts: 2723rd
The apartment building next to them was recently renovated. Is it not possible the tenants got tired of seeing mongers standing there ringing the bell all day and night seven days a week?
-
10-07-25 16:33 #18180Senior Member

Posts: 38Any ACTUAL info on Third?
I haven't seen any news or reports on Third actually being closed. Wouldn't they make a big deal about this sort of thing?
-
10-07-25 16:12 #18179Senior Member

Posts: 103Comfort Massage on Modlo Gone
Was a decent spot its closed.
-
10-06-25 16:30 #18178Senior Member

Posts: 166The feds and state have been focusing on illegals and human trafficking etc. Maybe election related but doubtful.
Originally Posted by SousideRecon
[View Original Post]
-
10-04-25 12:57 #18177Senior Member

Posts: 514Harmonehy spa
So I read through the forum but nothing recent. Has anyone been to harmony spa on glenside Dr. Recently? I think last time I heard there was no fun to get had.
-
10-04-25 10:44 #18176Senior Member

Posts: 42Sorry officer we don't know what you're talking about.
Originally Posted by ILoveHerAss24
[View Original Post]
-
10-04-25 08:17 #18175Senior Member

Posts: 433rd
Haven't been there in a while as well was a nice spot I wonder if they are also watching Ljs since they had closed it for a while.
-
10-04-25 00:34 #18174Senior Member

Posts: 327There is almost always an increase in police activity in the hobby. When an election is near. At least if the past taught us anything. Things will cool down in about 2 months. Thats my guess.
-
10-03-25 11:49 #18173Regular Member

Posts: 6
Originally Posted by RomanRich
[View Original Post]
What spas are offering FS.
Originally Posted by RvaFun00
[View Original Post]
-
10-02-25 21:05 #18172Senior Member

Posts: 767Holly crap
It's been a long while since I been to those spots. They was good for a quick nut ngl. It will be missed 😭.
Originally Posted by ItsAllGreat570
[View Original Post]
-
10-02-25 18:20 #18171Senior Member

Posts: 272Is it over
Are they officially done?
Originally Posted by ItsAllGreat570
[View Original Post]
-
10-01-25 16:24 #18170Senior Member

Posts: 166There seems to be more LEO presence daily. I've seen it. Not good.
Originally Posted by RomanRich
[View Original Post]










Reply With Quote





