Thread: Streetwalker Reports
+
Add Report
Results 496 to 510 of 24018
-
10-03-25 10:16 #23523Senior Member

Posts: 2145Hit it harder / Tammy- for the new guy
I submitted a report yesterday but for some reason I don't think I've seen it up yet. Yesterday she was out in the morning in the same outfit as the day before. Then in the afternoon she was in a white T-shirt with flip flops. It didn't look like she had anything Underneath because you could not see any lines of underwear. She was also pulling the front of her shirt down to cover her crotch. This morning she had the same shirt but only dirty. She also lost one of her flip-flops and she had that crazy look in her eyes.
Originally Posted by TTY954
[View Original Post]
-
10-03-25 09:55 #23522Senior Member

Posts: 133Who is walking names please
Whois walking names please.
Originally Posted by TTY954
[View Original Post]
-
10-03-25 08:49 #23521Senior Member

Posts: 1714Blast from the past
Wow, that'ss a name I haven't heard in a LONG time, but that could be on me for not paying attention lately.
Originally Posted by SmittyQbert
[View Original Post]
-
10-02-25 18:01 #23520Senior Member

Posts: 2145Was out this morning in the exact same outfit. LOL.
Originally Posted by SmittyQbert
[View Original Post]
-
10-02-25 11:56 #23519Senior Member

Posts: 1148I'd love to see the video dirty d made with her, I've looked but can't find it anywhere.
Originally Posted by SmittyQbert
[View Original Post]
-
10-01-25 18:59 #23518Senior Member

Posts: 758Maybe she's back to walking since her service has gone to sh*t?
Originally Posted by SmittyQbert
[View Original Post]
-
10-01-25 17:20 #23517Senior Member

Posts: 2145Trish
Just saw her by cass loma on bus stop.
-
10-01-25 11:44 #23516Senior Member

Posts: 2145I don't know what happened that time. When I called her last week, I actually drove to where she was and saw her. Was at a gas station but she was chatting with some old guy at a pump so I texted an excuse and bailed. Was the same one I saw before and same one she sent the picture of. Just opted for non craz that day.
Originally Posted by Bbbjhunter69
[View Original Post]
-
10-01-25 09:21 #23515Senior Member

Posts: 758I agree. Last time I texted her for an appt, the girl that came out to meet me wasn't the Destiny that sent the pic.
Originally Posted by CuteProf
[View Original Post]
-
10-01-25 09:07 #23514Senior Member

Posts: 2145Hit it harder
She's walking again. Was on the Nebraska by the post office. This was 9:00 am I refuse to pick her up.
-
09-30-25 21:54 #23513Senior Member

Posts: 152Don't bother. She's a scammer.
Originally Posted by SmittyQbert
[View Original Post]
-
09-29-25 14:07 #23512Senior Member

Posts: 2145Wearing a wig? She's been around more than a carrousel.
Originally Posted by IAmHere2
[View Original Post]
-
09-29-25 01:06 #23511Regular Member

Posts: 12Chantell
Met a BSW light skinned girl named Chantel on linebaugh. She was older but really sexy. Bbj for 30 and it was very worth it.
-
09-28-25 09:33 #23510Senior Member

Posts: 2145When you get over the age of 30, then it's not so bad.
Originally Posted by SmittyQbert
[View Original Post]
-
09-25-25 19:09 #23509Senior Member

Posts: 2145Destiny
Go for it.
Take 808 pineapples and 321 coconuts you should get 08 mangoes with 3X angry Hawaiians chasing after you.










Reply With Quote



