High Class Companions
Live Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Top Tier Escorts
The hottest girls are here
High Class Companions
Live Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Top Tier Escorts
The hottest girls are here
High Class Companions
Live Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Top Tier Escorts
The hottest girls are here

Thread: Streetwalker Reports

+ Add Report
Page 34 of 1602 FirstFirst ... 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 84 134 534 1034 ... LastLast
Results 496 to 510 of 24018
This forum thread is moderated by Admin
  1. #23523

    Hit it harder / Tammy- for the new guy

    Quote Originally Posted by TTY954  [View Original Post]
    Wow, that'ss a name I haven't heard in a LONG time, but that could be on me for not paying attention lately.
    I submitted a report yesterday but for some reason I don't think I've seen it up yet. Yesterday she was out in the morning in the same outfit as the day before. Then in the afternoon she was in a white T-shirt with flip flops. It didn't look like she had anything Underneath because you could not see any lines of underwear. She was also pulling the front of her shirt down to cover her crotch. This morning she had the same shirt but only dirty. She also lost one of her flip-flops and she had that crazy look in her eyes.

  2. #23522
    Senior Member


    Posts: 133

    Who is walking names please

    Quote Originally Posted by TTY954  [View Original Post]
    Wow, that'ss a name I haven't heard in a LONG time, but that could be on me for not paying attention lately.
    Whois walking names please.

  3. #23521
    Senior Member


    Posts: 1714

    Blast from the past

    Quote Originally Posted by SmittyQbert  [View Original Post]
    She's walking again. Was on the Nebraska by the post office. This was 9:00 am I refuse to pick her up.
    Wow, that'ss a name I haven't heard in a LONG time, but that could be on me for not paying attention lately.

  4. #23520
    Quote Originally Posted by SmittyQbert  [View Original Post]
    She's walking again. Was on the Nebraska by the post office. This was 9:00 am I refuse to pick her up.
    Was out this morning in the exact same outfit. LOL.

  5. #23519
    Quote Originally Posted by SmittyQbert  [View Original Post]
    She's walking again. Was on the Nebraska by the post office. This was 9:00 am I refuse to pick her up.
    I'd love to see the video dirty d made with her, I've looked but can't find it anywhere.

  6. #23518
    Quote Originally Posted by SmittyQbert  [View Original Post]
    Just saw her by cass loma on bus stop.
    Maybe she's back to walking since her service has gone to sh*t?

  7. #23517

    Trish

    Just saw her by cass loma on bus stop.

  8. #23516
    Quote Originally Posted by Bbbjhunter69  [View Original Post]
    I agree. Last time I texted her for an appt, the girl that came out to meet me wasn't the Destiny that sent the pic.
    I don't know what happened that time. When I called her last week, I actually drove to where she was and saw her. Was at a gas station but she was chatting with some old guy at a pump so I texted an excuse and bailed. Was the same one I saw before and same one she sent the picture of. Just opted for non craz that day.

  9. #23515
    Quote Originally Posted by CuteProf  [View Original Post]
    Don't bother. She's a scammer.
    I agree. Last time I texted her for an appt, the girl that came out to meet me wasn't the Destiny that sent the pic.

  10. #23514

    Hit it harder

    She's walking again. Was on the Nebraska by the post office. This was 9:00 am I refuse to pick her up.

  11. #23513
    Don't bother. She's a scammer.

    Quote Originally Posted by SmittyQbert  [View Original Post]
    Go for it.

    Take 808 pineapples and 321 coconuts you should get 08 mangoes with 3X angry Hawaiians chasing after you.

  12. #23512
    Quote Originally Posted by IAmHere2  [View Original Post]
    Met a BSW light skinned girl named Chantel on linebaugh. She was older but really sexy. Bbj for 30 and it was very worth it.
    Wearing a wig? She's been around more than a carrousel.

  13. #23511

    Chantell

    Met a BSW light skinned girl named Chantel on linebaugh. She was older but really sexy. Bbj for 30 and it was very worth it.

  14. #23510
    Quote Originally Posted by SmittyQbert  [View Original Post]
    Go for it.

    Take 808 pineapples and 321 coconuts you should get 08 mangoes with 3X angry Hawaiians chasing after you.
    When you get over the age of 30, then it's not so bad.

  15. #23509

    Destiny

    Go for it.

    Take 808 pineapples and 321 coconuts you should get 08 mangoes with 3X angry Hawaiians chasing after you.

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
Top Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
The Velvet Rooms
Best Escorts
Top Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
The Velvet Rooms
Best Escorts
Top Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
The Velvet Rooms
Best Escorts

Protected by Copyscape