Thread: Escort Reports
+
Add Report
Results 121 to 135 of 1209
-
10-03-25 23:52 #1089Senior Member

Posts: 62What's your price
I tried whatsyourprice.com. Lot of real legit women on there. If you are near Chicago, you can find pretty much whatever you are looking for. The site works very similar to secret benefits. I had at least a dozen or two women message me or indicate they were interested in talking. At least half were terrible at communicating which pissed me off because I had paid to start talking to them. I eventually gave up on the terrible communicators, so money wasted for sure. If you do get on there, get the women's number ASAP because the website isn't best at notifying you when you get a new message or a new woman is interested in talking.
Originally Posted by RockFord815
[View Original Post]
I met a lovely young woman about 3 weeks ago, in person. Very normal, not a drug addict, no handler, just a nice, young, and beautiful woman looking to make some money. We've met twice in person and each time we had a good time if you know what I mean.
Overall, I'd say it's a better than dealing with the garbage we have here in town. I think the potential to be disappointed / robbed / catch VD is less so with these websites.
-
10-03-25 22:56 #1088Senior Member

Posts: 62Dodged a bullet
I've only been in Rockford for about 3 years and I've never heard of her prior to 7-10 days ago. She looked shifty from the get go. I still contacted her and she said she'd allow everything but greek. That was a red flag to me. I just had a feeling that I was going to be robbed or ripped off if I went to see her. Now that I've seen this report I know I made the right choice.
Originally Posted by RockFord815
[View Original Post]
-
10-03-25 11:07 #1087Regular Member

Posts: 7How I can get ahold of her? I'm looking on the posts and their is no info.
Originally Posted by RockFord815
[View Original Post]
-
10-03-25 11:03 #1086Regular Member

Posts: 7Chloe
How I can get ahold of her? I'm looking on the posts and their is no info.
Originally Posted by RockFord815
[View Original Post]
-
10-03-25 08:08 #1085Senior Member

Posts: 189Can you be more descriptive? What all does she allow? BBJ?
Originally Posted by RockFord815
[View Original Post]
-
10-01-25 16:42 #1084Senior Member

Posts: 37Khloe
Just saw khloe. 200.
She's very hot. Worth it.
-
09-29-25 19:45 #1083Senior Member

Posts: 37Queen V
I see she's back, and with another girl. Beware as she has ripped people off before. She's good looking, but very sketchy. Let me know if any positive reports.
-
09-25-25 12:02 #1082Senior Member

Posts: 71Scammed
https://skipthegames.com/posts/rockf...d/223400317821
Did not provide the content promised.
-
09-23-25 13:34 #1081Senior Member

Posts: 510Well, They often do use hotels. I've had them in Apts and in hotels.
Originally Posted by DjTaco25
[View Original Post]
I always follow my spidey sense, so I won't say anything if you follow yours.
But they DO text you a lot, and they will ask for selfies more than once.
As always, never do anything when you get a bad feeling.
-
09-22-25 16:02 #1080Senior Member

Posts: 37Secret Benefits
Just an update- I posted previously after asking if it was worth it. The site kinda sucks because you pay for credits just to send messages, and communication is rare. I will say I've finally got with 3 girls, all very hot and clean looking. The price is just a bit more than I'd like.
-
09-22-25 13:03 #1079Regular Member

Posts: 11Sending a text, and got a red flag feeling. Seems to be out of a hotel, at best case its a switch & bait.
Originally Posted by HenryA77
[View Original Post]
-
09-21-25 13:31 #1078Senior Member

Posts: 155Katie Jo
Thank you. Now to just make plans. She's one of the better ones.
Originally Posted by Scott420
[View Original Post]
-
09-20-25 20:05 #1077Senior Member

Posts: 51Katie Jo
She posted today, here's the link: https://skipthegames.com/posts/rockf...m/562456378626.
Originally Posted by TomBradysBalls
[View Original Post]
-
09-17-25 16:38 #1076Senior Member

Posts: 155Katie Jo
https://skipthegames.com/posts/beloi...m/545500843849
That's an add from August but has anyone seen her in a while? Last I spoke with her was in July but I couldn't meet at that time. Then crickets. Is she going by a new name with new number? Any help would be appreciated. Please PM.
-
09-15-25 14:49 #1075Senior Member

Posts: 510This is "asian apt". There are forums in the Chicago area that describe there. It's likely Chinese, not Korean.
Originally Posted by GeorgeMax
[View Original Post]
The woman NEVER looks like the ad. She's usually in mid 40's, sometimes late 30's. Better looking than an Asian Massage Parlor (AMP) but not hot either.
Often a good time at a reasonable price. They will verify the hell out of you, so be ready for that. Ask for a selfie at the hotel, etc.










Reply With Quote




