Find Your New Baby
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
High Class Companions
Meet Sugar Babies
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Top Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
High Class Companions
Meet Sugar Babies
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Top Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
High Class Companions
Meet Sugar Babies
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Top Escorts

Thread: Escort Reports

+ Add Report
Page 19 of 149 FirstFirst ... 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 69 119 ... LastLast
Results 271 to 285 of 2228
This forum thread is moderated by Admin
  1. #1958

    Harley

    Quote Originally Posted by Plasche  [View Original Post]
    She goes too fast and hard trying to get you off since she's high volume. I thought the first time I visited was just an anomaly and it was FS visit. She had a smell and she was really loose. Harley has been active a long time in the area. The second time I saw her I had her slow down but she still tried to speed it up. Mileage may vary but I'm good on her.
    Thanks for the heads up. I've been eyeing her a while and the new pics w / the meat in her mouth had me close to pulling the trigger. Maybe I'll stick w / my go to for a great BJ for now. LOL.

  2. #1957

    Eh

    Quote Originally Posted by Mongerfor304  [View Original Post]
    Has anyone test drove the throat on this one yet? I'm curious if she really has the skills to pay the bills? I love a good BJ.

    https://skipthegames.com/posts/newpo...e/458655346683
    She goes too fast and hard trying to get you off since she's high volume. I thought the first time I visited was just an anomaly and it was FS visit. She had a smell and she was really loose. Harley has been active a long time in the area. The second time I saw her I had her slow down but she still tried to speed it up. Mileage may vary but I'm good on her.

  3. #1956

    Suck Start A Harley!

    Has anyone test drove the throat on this one yet? I'm curious if she really has the skills to pay the bills? I love a good BJ.

    https://skipthegames.com/posts/newpo...e/458655346683

  4. #1955

    Bbw providers

    Does anyone know any other bbw providers that offers BBFS? One of the pprovider that I used to see now wants to scam which is sad and disappointing.

  5. #1954

    Olivia

    This girl is very cute and very clean. New to this for sure. Easy comms and my standard qv donation was met. Everything covered which is kind of a bummer because she has some talent with the CBJ. Location might deter some. It has an 8 in the name.

    I will repeat for sure. If you're in the mood for a little 4'11 spinner with a very nice body and super cute face and don't mind fully covered she is worth.

    Not worth the repeat. You are being timed.

  6. #1953
    Quote Originally Posted by Mongerfor304  [View Original Post]
    I tried a few times but she took so long to respond each time, I found someone else. Then she started talking $hit so she'll never get any funds from me.
    Decent bbj for 60. No cim though and yes she can be very bitchy at times.

  7. #1952
    Quote Originally Posted by BigWheeler  [View Original Post]
    Looked but I don't see any reviews. Anyone had a dream with this one?

    https://skipthegames.com/posts/newpo...i/800906118493
    I tried a few times but she took so long to respond each time, I found someone else. Then she started talking $hit so she'll never get any funds from me.

  8. #1951

    No Reviews

    Looked but I don't see any reviews. Anyone had a dream with this one?

    https://skipthegames.com/posts/newpo...i/800906118493

  9. #1950

    Olivia toftt

    https://skipthegames.com/posts/hampt...i/499652862966

    This girl is very cute and very clean. New to this for sure. Easy comms and my standard qv donation was met. Everything covered which is kind of a bummer because she has some talent with the CBJ. Location might deter some. It has an 8 in the name.

    I will repeat for sure. If you're in the mood for a little 4'11 spinner with a very nice body and super cute face and don't mind fully covered she is worth a shot.

  10. #1949
    She's gives a solid bbj and will jerk it out at the end but she'll catch that initial explosion. She's nice looking for a provider and she's pretty cool.


  11. #1948

    Emma

    Quote Originally Posted by MikeHooch  [View Original Post]
    I didn't catch her name, but she was older with a flower tattoo on her stomach. L3 for 120.
    Yep, that's her. Nice girl. Good massage and nice FS.

  12. #1947
    Quote Originally Posted by Goinjeepn  [View Original Post]
    Just curious, how was ling? Did you see Emma?
    I didn't catch her name, but she was older with a flower tattoo on her stomach. L3 for 120.

  13. #1946

    Ling

    Quote Originally Posted by MikeHooch  [View Original Post]
    https://skipthegames.com/posts/newpo...-/787789779731

    Response time was ok. She told me 120 for a hh, which seemed suspiciously low considering how good she looks in the pics. Gave me the address and it was some seedy low end townhouses, which I've never had good experiences with. I cut my losses at that point and went to ling massage down the road.
    Just curious, how was ling? Did you see Emma?

  14. #1945

    Chocolate Barbie

    https://skipthegames.com/posts/newpo...-/787789779731

    Response time was ok. She told me 120 for a hh, which seemed suspiciously low considering how good she looks in the pics. Gave me the address and it was some seedy low end townhouses, which I've never had good experiences with. I cut my losses at that point and went to ling massage down the road.

  15. #1944

    Snowbunni Fantasy

    https://skipthegames.com/posts/hampt...a/389008635121

    Keeping this short. This girl is an absolute dime. Gorgeous face, supple and lush body. Pics don't really do her justice but she is the girl in the pics just minus probably 10 lbs. Top tier mic skills. Very cool girl and a stellar visit. BBBJ will probably end you before you can get to loving the body. YMMV and everybody has different tastes but this girl is a diamond in my eyes.

    She will want to verify. Do your best to get through that process. Qv is very reasonably priced and by now if you have read any of my reviews you know what I stick to. Very nice location.

    This girl is is easily one of the Top 5's for me from the hobby as far as skills and looks. I thought for a second to keep this to myself but alas. Another TOFTT in the books.

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
Ferrant Lax Mexico City
Live Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
Best Escorts
The hottest girls are here
Top Tier Escorts
Live Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
Best Escorts
The hottest girls are here
Top Tier Escorts
Live Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
Best Escorts
The hottest girls are here
Top Tier Escorts

Protected by Copyscape